1. Scarlet Crusade.

Hey what do you think about this faction on WoW? There are many dungeons and raids about it. This faction takes a huge part in game.
    I heard that it's possible to join this faction and get Tabard of Scarlet Crusade. Is it possible?

2. They were a noble organisation, but got corrupted over time. Basically its formed of humans (and some high elves) who lived in Lordaeron before the Scourge came with the goal of reclaiming back their lands. Unfortunately, under their corrupt leadership, they became a group of mad zealots, who believe everyone is evil and must be punished. Think of it as an evil Argent Dawn.
    You cant join the faction since that would mean being enemy of both the horde and the alliance, but you can get the tabard as a cosmetics or roleplaying item.

3. Where can I get that tabard?
    Dropped by Armsmaster Harlan at Scarlet Halls..if I'm not mistaken.. correct me if I'm wrong though.

4. Dropped by Armsmaster Harlan at Scarlet Halls..if I'm not mistaken.. correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Depends on the expansion, in WoTLK and below, it's dropped by one of the Scarlet Trainees that swarms you once you killed Herod. (the boss in Armory)

Adding up on the lore, their source of corruption is mostly Saidan Dathrohan, who is really the Dreadlord Balnazzar who possessed his dead body unbeknownst to the rest of the Crusade (or anyone really, up until you fight him in Stratholme pre-Cata). This organization also had Mal'ganis who possessed Grand Admiral Westwind, who you will fight in Icecrown later. As a bonus, Balnazzar arranged Alexandros Mograine's murder by his own son Renault, who is now Scarlet Commander Mograine.

The organization will treat any and all non-believer of their ways as tainted by the Scourge. And by that I mean everyone, whether you're human of Stormwind, orc of Orgrimmar, elf of Darnassus/Silvermoon... even if you're a paladin yourself. These people are nuts, that's why some sane people like Raleigh the Devout left it.

The irony of it all is that Balnazzar will turn them into undead themselves in Cataclysm. See Tyr's Hand as the result of his works.

5. It's a good gray zone faction, imo it should stay that way, although it does have an interesting lore and all but after you reach Northrend it doesn't really have that big of an impact on the game or your experience anymore. My point is, that in WOTLK that faction is just shadowed and ..meh.

6. Well, the expansion has focus, unlike vanilla. Besides, the Scarlet Crusade are already in the brink of destruction and are just marching to their death in Northrend just because Abbendis is swayed by the 'voice of the Light' (which is... surprise surprise, just Mal'Ganis)

One will also wonder why they even blatantly accept Death Knights in their rank, considering the slaughter party that was Scarlet Enclave (see the outpost near the Frostmourne cavern. They also use Plague Strike, so it's not just name)
    Edited: March 9, 2017

7. Deep lore involving that group, along with the blade known as The ASHBRINGER, as a paladin player..... LET THEIR BE LIGHT!

They hate undead and anyone they think is evil and kind of went cray cray when LK destroyed most of their people.

8. Yeah they some crazy mofos in that Scarlet Crusade, a lot of rich lore involving them, I've heard before when you could get The Corrupted Ashbringer sword and walked in the Scarlet Monastery with it equipped, all the mobs there would become friendly and start bowing before you as you walked.

They also had one of the smexiest bosses in the Scarlet Monastery, that Whiteman girl priest with her famous dress.