1. What's great about Alliance? Should I stay?

I have a level 80 Night Elf Druid on Icecrown. Although I have won a lot of BGs lately, I admittedly enjoy PVE a lot more. I mained Horde on retail from Cataclysm to Warlords. Although I did main Alliance on retail for a year in Mists because of my neighbor, but went back to Horde after he quit.

I had made an earlier thread on the Icecrown forums saying "Sell me on the Horde Side", but this thread is now directed for all realms and I'm hoping to get more of a response here from the overall playerbase as opposed to just the Icecrown playerbase.

2. alliance have weird personalities, and they're usually jerks, i've never really liked them. sure have fun all day with those bgs but at the end of the day, horde is less nerdy than alliance. gnomes dorfs.. gryphons like cmon, no wonder they're so hostile.

3. ^
    |
    that is the reason why u should never go horde. 0/8 b8s 24/7

4. Horde is a bunch of autists, selfish and arrogant.
    Transfered Horde forfun -> omg wtf -> went back to alliance.

5. Yeah, cause throwing around insults with no base is a great way to show how great your faction is. Seriously, just pick the faction you enjoy and stick with it. *****s come in all colors and appear in all locations, just get used to it and go play the game.

6. alliance have weird personalities, and they're usually jerks, i've never really liked them. sure have fun all day with those bgs but at the end of the day, horde is less nerdy than alliance. gnomes dorfs.. gryphons like cmon, no wonder they're so hostile.
    You have weird personality, when EVERY post from you is insulting to the alliance players. Envy is very bad.
    Horde is less nerdy than aliance (Then explain why all multiboxers play horde^^)??? Then you are the exception, you just proved to be the maximun nerdy/derpy exponent with your absurd generalizations, when you probably don't know the majority in person.

You should look in the mirror sometimes.
    Edited: March 13, 2017