1. BT client crash

BT is still bugged for my warrior every time i go to the third phase of the reliquary of souls boss my client crashes last week was perfectly fine my dk can finished the raid but not for my warrior whats going on?

2. it happens to me sometimes too , but a guy told me to deal less damage on bosses and to kill them slower , it helped me you shall try too and let me know if it worked

3. That won't do, the low constant will not get as much attention as needed.

OP, there is a forum user by the name Tenchima who had found most of the BT bugs and workarounds for it.

I suggest you check out his findings: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348468

4. thanks i tried it i was still disconnected but my bloodbath killed the boss

5. thanks i tried it i was still disconnected but my bloodbath killed the boss
    If it is the 3 headed dude, the final phase you have to kill him quick, if he uses a beam on a player, and it hits you, that is an instant crash.

This also contrast with Illidan. When Meiv appears slow down your DPS so he does not bug, at times, he will still bug and turn into a stronger mob that will waste you in a few hits; you will notice this when the model for Illidan has changed upon death and it grows in height turning black with green glowing tattoos, meaning you are screwed.