1. Account Stolen

I didn't play almost a year because of illness. And now I cant log in to my account. I have this mail in my mailbox:

Warmane <[email protected]>

7/27/16

to me

Dear sasko833,

We've received a request to change the email on your account.
    The following IP Address is making the request: 60.165.26.115

The email has been changed from [email protected] to [email protected].

Thanks for helping us maintain the security of your account.

Kind Regards,
    Warmane Support Team

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.warmane.com/.

2. I did, and thanks. They recovered my acc, thats great :) I toth i lost it forever :)

3. I also highly recommend that you set up your account(s) with the 2 stage authentication so it makes your account almost impossible to steal. It can be annoying at times, but it secures your account.

4. Also don't post info like that only pm Warmane staff with that information. I hope you have not used the same email and changed it too a new one.

5. I post it here becose i didnt know how to report, its kinda hard to find where to report.

I dont understand how that person could change my email without knowing my password. Or maybe he new my password somehow? Anyway i changed password, should i change email too?

The good thing is that my characters are still there.
    The bad thing is that some items are gone, items that i was by for points. Do you think i should ask them back from Warmane staff?

6. To change your accounts email they have to log on your account so they most likely got your password.

You can only get missing items back if they were bought with coins. If you bought them with points you won't get them back.

7. Okay than, thanks for info. It was very helpfull.

I did changed email too, just in case.