1. Isnt Deathbringer a little op for 10n?

Isnt Deathbringer a little op for 10n? I mean , how the fresj geared group of people can pass this boss without help of high geared players?

2. By knowing your cds and staying aside from each other on his aoe (mages & palas bubble when debuffed to clear it right away), by only ranged attacking (or melee hard cc) the adds, by correctly using hero to help you defeat 2 waves of beasts, by tanks minding when to pop harder defence, if group is really with lower gs and it is normal - you should get a single mark this way, and you must let it die if it is a dps or tank (and not crez) :) Play here with 3 tanks, so if 1 fails/gets tagged/gets heal rune and the other is debuffed, the third can pick sf!
    Edited: March 11, 2017

3. By knowing your cds and staying aside from each other on his aoe (mages & palas bubble when debuffed to clear it right away), by only ranged attacking (or melee hard cc) the adds, by correctly using hero to help you defeat 2 waves of beasts, by tanks minding when to pop harder defence, if group is really with lower gs and it is normal - you should get a single mark this way, and you must let it die if it is a dps or tank (and not crez) :) Play here with 3 tanks, so if 1 fails/gets tagged/gets heal rune and the other is debuffed, the third can pick sf!
    Incorrect. Immunities do not remove mark of the fallen champions.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=72293/m...mpion#comments

edit : you meant Boiling Blood. Okay, but that's a waste of GCD, honestly, but if your group is that tight on DPS, I guess it is not a bad idea to do so.

Letting the first marked target die (first mark should come around at 60% with normal geared people) CAN be a viable tactic in 25 men, but I wouldn't recommend on 10 men - you already have tight DPS. I wouldn't also go 3 tanks for the same exact reason.

4. Mark x Rune x Debuff

Ye, healers should in deed watch their mana and boss hp, for When to let the mark go off :d

About tanks though, do keep in mind the player mistake moment - besides, tanks often have some cc / mitigation abilities, allowing for longer add kill time, and if the 1st tank goes in bad position / gets some tough debuff luck / healers don't prioritise correctly / again, player mistake factor / die, it is a wipe nevertheless, esp when <30%.. These are things to be accounted on place by the rl (formal or a watching chara), that is why he is called alike :)

5. Yesterday we went with 1 tank, 1 ot, 2 heals and rest dps. And we were carried by 6.0 tank and 5.9 heal, dps was from 5.4-5.6 range usually ... and we failed at 1% hp... I cant imagine what will be if we had like 5.5 tank and heal which is enough to do ICC 10 normal.

6. Bloodlust on the beggining, where all cds and procs will be on, you will get to the enrage phase with 0-1 mark. You might think "oh but I need bl on last phase cuz dmg is insane" well you will wont have enough marks to make a lot of dmg so it will be better. Tested this multiple time in 10hc and 25hc, BL on pull has proven to be far better

7. Yesterday we went with 1 tank, 1 ot, 2 heals and rest dps. And we were carried by 6.0 tank and 5.9 heal, dps was from 5.4-5.6 range usually ... and we failed at 1% hp... I cant imagine what will be if we had like 5.5 tank and heal which is enough to do ICC 10 normal.
    Good tanks taunting off each other at the right times, cc'ing the adds when they pop, ranged slowing / cc'ing adds, and melee doing their jobs has more to do with it than high gs people carrying you.

Go check out the Tankspot strategy video on YouTube. Dps is important, but there's more to it than OP tanks and heals. Manage the adds, that's a big part of that fight.