1. How is everything?

Hey, been off the server for a good chunk of time, was wondering what the state of the content currently is?

I know that the server is currently on Trial, with ICC around the corner, but i'm more interested in the state of the raid buffs. When I was raiding here it was still pretty hard, but i've heard that a lot of the older content has been nerfed.

Friends and my self are looking to start back up with some 10 man raiding, but we're just looking to get an idea of what we're getting into. Last time we were here, we started in Naxx 10, and worked our way into a Yogg kill 8 or so months ago. Almost exclusively in 10 man content, as we had to deal with a guild of autists poaching anything that joined our guild, so 25 mans were very short lived. So we were stuck doing 10 man Naxx, and Ulduar almost exclusively, and with the buffs, they were pretty absurd compared to the difficulty of 25 man raiding.

My question is, how accessible are raids like Naxxramas 10 - 25, and Ulduar 10 - 25 compared to what they were almost a year ago, and what is the state of the difficulty with the current raid tier?

We're a group of 10 friends and would like to raid 10 mans, but haven't been able to figure out if running 10 mans is still as stupid difficult as it was in the past, or if we're going to have to build a 25 man core to bypass the 10 man content.

Thanks in advance for anyone whom will post some information!

2. Noxx got nerfed
    Ulduar is the same
    ToC is easy to pug if ppl have brain

3. toc 10 is pretty easy can be cleared by inviting almost anything from global
    togc 10 is doable with a guild where people are familiar with tictacs and have some gear
    toc 25 also good pugable every proper pug 5/5 it
    ulduar / naxx is a waste of time since its totally overbuffed for its reward and not worth the time you gear 10x faster and easier through toc/ony/voa/prof/boe items

4. toc 10 is pretty easy can be cleared by inviting almost anything from global
    togc 10 is doable with a guild where people are familiar with tictacs and have some gear
    toc 25 also good pugable every proper pug 5/5 it
    ulduar / naxx is a waste of time since its totally overbuffed for its reward and not worth the time you gear 10x faster and easier through toc/ony/voa/prof/boe items
    _ If people dont have brain, u even cant do toc10 at first boss; same for toc25.
    _ Ulduar/ Naxx will provide very good TRINKET, weapon and gear block ( for Anub togc ). So i rl doubt when u said it's a waste of time? Good luck get trinket at toc25 with dkp + council systems and !@# rate drop xD
    Edited: March 11, 2017

5. _ If people dont have brain, u even cant do toc10 at first boss; same for toc25.
    _ Ulduar/ Naxx will provide very good TRINKET, weapon and gear block ( for Anub togc ). So i rl doubt when u said it's a waste of time? Good luck get trinket at toc25 with dkp + council systems and !@# rate drop xD
    U don't need those Raids, the Trinket aint that godlike as u say of and are easiely replaceable with Emblem / ToC5 Normal Trinkets just because they have lower ilvl or aka GS for u, dosent mean they are bad........
    Farming Block Gear at this point as fresh started Group/Guild is totaly pointless since ICC hits in a couple of Weeks and i doubt fresh Groups/Guilds gona GEAR/PROGRESS so far in this time

6. U don't need those Raids, the Trinket aint that godlike as u say of and are easiely replaceable with Emblem / ToC5 Normal Trinkets just because they have lower ilvl or aka GS for u, dosent mean they are bad........
    Farming Block Gear at this point as fresh started Group/Guild is totaly pointless since ICC hits in a couple of Weeks and i doubt fresh Groups/Guilds gona GEAR/PROGRESS so far in this time
    _ Warmane # retail. With buffed raid u need to prepare with decent gear, nice trinket for progress. Many boss encounter is a DPS race, mana issues to healer... so some trinket from old raid can fix that problem that toc5nm + Embelm's trinkets cant if u cant get from toc25, togc10, togc25. And ICC incoming, they still helpful for early raid.
    _ Finally, old raids are rl fun, richer lore. Practice for fresh guild or fresh wow as me...
    Edited: March 12, 2017

7. I not sure 100% but last time saw an answer about buff at ICC, they said they will not buff it, but we will not have the 5-30% buff.
    Correct me if wrong / got new info :p

That would mean that you do'nt need to try hard to get stuff for ICC. With the 232 ilvl icc dungeons, could easily do the icc 10 normal, and by the time you will get new people to try the r25, you should have enought 251 ilvl gear to test icc 25 on the firsts boss.

If hard to find / make group for the new dungeons, remember that you can easily farm emblems in any heroic for the 226 stuff (with crafts 226 too) and get get somes 232 pieces, totaly enought to go to icc dungeons.

For the raid, beside one boss that they change every 2 weeks (anub), all other boss are stable and well scripted (only jaraxxus is bugged atm, but first time in 5-6 months) so, maybe not will be perfect at icc at the start, but should be totaly fine.

8. They reduced the buffs on Naxx/Ulduar and combined with the 3.2.x gear available 10s should not be an issue. That said, Sapphiron has been bugged for a while and refuses to cast Ice Bolt so getting past the first air phase is a tricky one. Onyxia and ToC have been extremely easy but ToGC is another story. Probably will not have enough dps for ToGC without gearing up in 25s first. Expecting a similar story in ICC with normal mode significantly easier than heroic mode but we shall see soon enough.

As for competing with other guilds for members, there really are not many Alliance guild options for folks on this side of the pond. Our guild, <Dawn Breaks> just started raiding when ToC was released and haven't experienced any member poaching. There was an NA guild called <Pure> but they seem to have disbanded now. Otherwise, <Digital Gangsters> recently returned to the server and are actively recruiting but our guilds have vastly different goals and personalities so we don't view them as competitors. They offer a specific tryhardcore that works for their members but the majority of our members are more interested in simply experiencing content rather than our place on the PVE ladders.