1. When does it get better...?

I started a 1 DK 4 ret team a while ago and just hit level 77. I managed to get all my guys to 1.7k+ GS and Im now starting to do random normal dungeons. I find myself struggling to even p ull regular mobs without the team dying. Im asking at what gear level does it get better or if Im just doing something wrong? Seems like I should be able to do this at this level and gear on normal dungeons. It was halls of stone I was struggling with.

2. U should be able to clean any dungeon easily with that setup.
    Make sure that the DK is in frost presence, use power aura to track the art of war proc and spam instant flash heals on the tank. If DK takes heavy dmg use icebound fortitude+divine sacrifice.

3. Personally, I run a 3 ret 1 dk, and 1 disc for my 5 mans, I find it much easier, just shield and go. with the 4 ret combo, it would seem to me that your trying to burst it down before you die kinda thing. which works, but i find a healer mixed in make it much more a smooth run.

My Dk isn't frost per say, its a 3 tree spec that generates as much threat as possible, while giving the ret's as much of a damage increase as it can, icy talons, and might etc. So I run a mix of tank gear as well as Dps to hold threat. might not be for everyone, but works for me.

4. with the 4 ret combo, it would seem to me that your trying to burst it down before you die kinda thing.
    4 ret palys heal actually more than a single healer once they have the art of war talent.
    Just make sure that u always use the AoW procs for flash of light. 4x Divine storm should be enough to outheal aoe dmg.
    I leveled this setup from 15-80 by doing only dungeons (5 palys until 68 then 1DK 4 ret from 68- 80).
    Also cleaned all hc dungeons (including hor hc) with that setup.
    Never really had problems with outhealing dmg with 4 ret. If u lack heal it might be good to switch to healing one hand+ shield on some rets. I never found that really neccesary though.

P.S.
    Even did toc 10 together with a second 1dk 4 ret multiboxer. Killed all bosses with 2dk tanks 8 rets (no healer).
    Edited: March 11, 2017

5. ahh the beauty of boxing, so many ways you can go :) finding what works for you is the real fun, when you get it, you're gonna be farming in no time and then use that to outfit your other toons/ teams.

In any case, good luck and stay creative!

6. ahh the beauty of boxing, so many ways you can go :) finding what works for you is the real fun, when you get it, you're gonna be farming in no time and then use that to outfit your other toons/ teams.
    Indeed. Thats why i like the 1dk 4 ret setup so much. It makes u able to do dungeons with a unnormal grp composition that wouldn't work for regular players.
    Edited: March 11, 2017

7. Show us your spec and glyph choices and tell us how you are managing your rotations and procs on them.

Video would be best if possible.