1. Does anything change at end game?

So just wondering if stuff improves, im almost level 50 mage..

Silenced mobs just stand still and dont come towards you

Not 1 green to drop and level 50

Mobs walking towards me evading everything

Polymorph'd mobs walking towards me and attacking

Cone of cold usualy casts behind me?

Other pathing issues

Just wondering if this is just vanilla content or if WOTLK content is the same
    Edited: March 11, 2017

2. Green drop rates of pre-WotLK contents is a known issue.

Silenced / Interrupted mob standing still rather than trying to come melee you sometimes happens; I personally have never encountered.

Mobs evading while they are moving towards a target is also a known issue also.

I have not seen a case where polymorph'd target walks up to you and starts attacking you.

Cone of cold works fine. If you turn your camera too rapidly and have mid-high MS, it might happen as you say, but personally, had no trouble with it.

Hope this helped.

3. Yeah I main mage and I have never seen this cone of cold bug that you're mentioning.

4. none of this has ever happened to me, I don't know what you're talking about.

5. none of this has ever happened to me, I don't know what you're talking about.
    You must bot or bought your char and dont play because im now 80 and most of it is still happening xD

6. none of this has ever happened to me, I don't know what you're talking about.
    If you kick/silence a castermob they just stand still and do nothing untill they can cast again.

7. If you kick/silence a castermob they just stand still and do nothing untill they can cast again.

Only here, that is not how it works any where else.

8. Only here, that is not how it works any where else.
    Never claimed it works properly, but thats fairly irrelevant (especially since its caster mobs that dont hit hard anyways). The mobs that matter (i.e in instances or in important quests) behave correctly usually.

9. Yeah the mobs standing still when silenced is a very known and annoying bugg, specially for tanks, what you do is move behind smth to LOS him and he will come running.
    The mobs avoiding spells and abilities is because the path scripting is still not perfect, this is mostly seen in places with elavated areas, like houses buildings with 2 floors.

None of these will be of a bigger issue in raids and dungeons, but the most annoying part is the path system, (wich btw is fixed ALOT, you should have seen what used to happend to warrs that charged people who was higher elevated then them).