1. When did you finally grow up and roll 79?

Hey all,

your friend Crymore here,

Just wondering when, or what, made you move on from the kiddy brackets such as 19, 29, 39 (or kiddy non-brackets such as 70) and finally roll a 79 master-race.

For me it was the realization that players who roll lower brackets only have 4 keybinds, and players who roll 70 are just using it as their excuse for being bad.

"I lost because I'm 70 and you're 78/79, not because I can't spell reflect for **** and let you jump every charge" - Algamun

"I lost because I'm 70 and you're 78/79, not because my dad molests me mid game" - Warprafi

Anyways share your experiences on when you finally grew up,

Take care,

your friend,

Crymore.

2. Hey all,

your friend Crymore here,

Just wondering when, or what, made you move on from the kiddy brackets such as 19, 29, 39 (or kiddy non-brackets such as 70) and finally roll a 79 master-race.

For me it was the realization that players who roll lower brackets only have 4 keybinds, and players who roll 70 are just using it as their excuse for being bad.

"I lost because I'm 70 and you're 78/79, not because I can't spell reflect for **** and let you jump every charge" - Algamun

"I lost because I'm 70 and you're 78/79, not because my dad molests me mid game" - Warprafi

Anyways share your experiences on when you finally grew up,

Take care,

your friend,

Crymore.
    The Allga one is classic.
    DO ME, DO ME!
    Where's Kare's?
    Roast me, daddy.

3. Hey all, i am stupid barbarian mongrel that plays 78 or 79 to satisfy my anger coz i got bullied when i was kid and getting cyberbullied by 70s IN A FAIR FIGHT 70V70,so i roll 79 barbaric to win vs others.
    First of all,you make sense now.
    You are a barbarian crymorefgts
    You are full of ****,you ****ing speak ****,you should grow up and roll 70 if you got some balls and skill but you didnt,you lost them coz you got bullied and still getting bullied + you are virgin congrats.

Bgs are great 70-79 blows activity,but sadly barbarians everywhere,they must be deported a petition should start soon!

Please help this bracket 79s must be purged they ruined the 70 empire
    Edited: March 12, 2017

4. Forgot about lordaeron

Or just move there lol lordaeron twink your 79 there.
    I heard they populate faster than here

5. First of all,you make sense now.
    You are a barbarian crymorefgts
    You are full of ****,you ****ing speak ****,you should grow up and roll 70 if you got some balls and skill but you didnt,you lost them coz you got bullied and still getting bullied + you are virgin congrats.

Bgs are great 70-79 blows activity,but sadly barbarians everywhere,they must be deported a petition should start soon!

Please help this bracket 79s must be purged they ruined the 70 empire
    Now now, there's no need for that tone, we're all friends here.

It's quite clear you're a 70 so this thread doesn't even apply to you.

Take care,

Crymore.

6. Bump.

Just want to use this bump to remind everyone that Algamun can't kill 78 shamans on his 80 bis warr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6mGYFKMC7U

Thanks,

Crymore.

7. Clouds are white, the sky is blue. this doesnt make sense, but it deserves a bump

8. Bump.

Just want to use this bump to remind everyone that Algamun can't kill 78 shamans on his 80 bis warr.

Thanks,

Crymore.
    this guy needs a cute AI lady to tell him what's going on while he's playing ULU

bump btw

9. this guy needs a cute AI lady to tell him what's going on while he's playing ULU

bump btw
    You are so hot in that pic!
    Hottest assian girl,damn!!!!
    Gg blonde+cute girl best jk

M'lady warnly come play 79 is for mature and adults people,make your 79 today and play bgs and meet great people in the bracket!
    ;')

10. Bump.

Thanks,

Crymore.
    I have killed your 78 shammy with my 70 warr and owned you in bg 1v1 with my rog with no effort stupid barbarian