1. Wintergrasp broken for Alliance?

Last few days Wintergrasp was always full for me (I`m Alliance player) even though I joined quee once it became available (around 10 min before start).

Just tried it now and joined in quee. Thing is, guy from Horde side confirmed that Wintergrasp had around 50 Horde and 18 Alliance players. Despite this fact I receive no invitation to join the battle. Anyone else can confirm it?

2. Heard ago a guy in dalaran saying he was queued from the 15th minute before the event begun, i had problems entering as well twice, however i was joining queue slightly later... did you enter bg/rdf/zone somewhere while in the queue? In deed, i am not certain if the alliance has won since Thursday morning at all...

3. same problem here, i am just walking around pvp-ing in wintergrasp and 10 minutes before the battle start i get the message "would you like to queue for wintergrasp", i click "yes" and i get the message "the queue is currently full"

4. only 12 people on aliance side in wg battle right now......

5. Yep, it is bugged, I've been seeing it all the time lately where horde has more than twice as many players as alliance, yet it says Wintergrasp is full for alliance and won't let them in. It also never gives alliance the hp buff if there is more horde than alliance.

6. Same happaned for the horde ago though...

...and will put a bugtracker link here.

--- offtopic: is there a bug atm not allowing to paste 2 urls lol...
    Edited: March 11, 2017

7. Here i was wondering why the hell i cant enter rofl. Feelsbad, we seriously need wg anytime soon

8. Ive been hunting the vendors for 2 days straight, good to hear its a bug and not just unlucky

9. wintergrasp is currently bugged mostly for the faction that has to attack, same thing happened not too long ago for the horde side, now for alliance.
    The reason to this is servers stability. i believe some loops do get bugged after awhile.
    i am basing this by the fact that each time server reached 4-5days uptime, some things gets messed up, and after server is restarted or it crashed, its back to normal again.
    so im just waiting till it crashes. should be fine after that.

10. Its still bugged.. waiting for that restart

11. When a restart is absolutely needed, it ain't happen, nor would be initiated by the way... Really gms it is a single line of code, if it might fix the situation... Anyway, server maintenance is tommorrow noon so phew..

12. well they could aither fix the problems regarding the wintergrasp, or they could implement some restart time every like 2-3days at set tme and start announcing it in-game like 2hrs prior. 2nd option seems to be implemented easyer. but meh, im not dev

13. Meanwhile on the frontpage:
    "ICECROWN RECORD STABILITY
    Icecrown reaches a new record stability of 6 days at 12,000 population cap."

14. When a restart is absolutely needed, it ain't happen, nor would be initiated by the way... Really gms it is a single line of code, if it might fix the situation... Anyway, server maintenance is tommorrow noon so phew..
    so tommorow we can play VOA and use vendors?

15. well they could aither fix the problems regarding the wintergrasp, or they could implement some restart time every like 2-3days at set tme and start announcing it in-game like 2hrs prior. 2nd option seems to be implemented easyer. but meh, im not dev
    The best solution fix the problems + do restart every 2 days for WoTLK. And make the same scheduled restart everyday for Cata and MoP.

12 Last