1. FL requires 500+ ilvl?

So i was on my hunt 470+ ilvl, joined a FL 25 normal raidgroup (there was around 10-12 people in the raid) for some valors & xmogs. So i was waiting nearby while the lead getting more people until i got kicked out from the raid. The lead told me im too low geared for FL normal amd he doesnt want me to die 24/7. Whaat??? Dude, its just fireland even 450+ is considered TOO overgeared for it, and i even hv achiv ToT, ToeS, SoO. FL is one of the easisest raid on cata. And guess what..after a while his raid was over without even reach alys coz i believe some of them left. I believe some of u think we need only people with 500+ ilvl to do fireland normal, which is totally ridiculuos. Seriuosly??!

Ps: excuse me for my bad english
    Edited: March 11, 2017

2. look its like this , with that gear u can go 10man normal easy , but everything above 10hc is dificult for you there , you would probably do minor dps and would just be in way of healers , they would have to focus u a alot , to heal u a lot , and ye yu would be the lowest dps , so it doesnt make sense , and no 450 is NOT considered as overgeared for firelands . You are wrong any ways

3. don't compare official cataclysm firelands raid with warmane legacy raid :D its 2 different worlds

4. What's the point of old content if you can't solo/duo it?

So, you get the same drama as if you were actually raiding the current expansion's content? it's like Neltharion all over agian

5. People are totally freaking out about Firelands, doing 25 with 20 people, chill out people, a good geared tank can solo it.

6. I see nothing has changed in the few years of my absence.

7. Thanks for the replies brothers. What i was trying to say is why cant i join a FL 25 normal with 470+ ilvl? Does it really hurt that u hv 1 or 2 "undergeared" people in your 25 man raid? I was in Nox guild back on Sarg Molten and we farmed FL like its a 5man dungeon. Dont get me wrong, im not here to brag bout anything. Pls lets put aside such stigmas. Peace :-)
    Edited: March 26, 2017

8. Does it really hurt that u hv 1 or 2 "undergeared" people in your 25 man raid?
    Why have undergeared person when u can simply get geared one, it's that simple :)

9. Why have undergeared person when u can simply get geared one, it's that simple :)
    Yea, u can get better geared people but...why should u kick some1 then? It wasnt even a full 25man raidgroup. Duuhh!

10. Because that way there's less people to roll gear / mounts but higher average ilvl. Must be the smegma you were talking about