1. Gearscore requirement for heroic and Arena queues

Hello,

I didn't really found something accurate on the net, I have 2862 gearscore on my rogue with an average ilvl of 200, but I still can't tag for Heroic donjons or even FoS/PoS normal...
    I found some topic from old live forum and they were saying it was around 2k6 gearscore requ. for heroic.

To be honest I start being a little bit lost with that.

I also take advantage of that first question, to ask another, is it normal that 2v2 doesn't tag even after 17 mins waiting? PvP is dead or what? If it's like retail when in was wotlk, with a new char i should have 1k5 mmr right?

Thanks a lot in advance to people who gonna answer.

Bests.

2. Aboud dungeon: http://i.imgur.com/ka1uc2B.jpg

About Arena: Maybe you have selected 2vs2 skirmish instead of rated

3. Thank you for the really quick answer, I apreciate!

But as I mentioned just above, my average ilvl is 200. (Calculated by hand because "Simple iLevel" addon didn't really worked).

And with a Gs of 2k8 I should at least be able to queue FoS normal! No?

Thanks again for answering!

4. as i remember it, i could not reg to PoS or FoS till i had less than 3,5k gs. But some guys do it easy..they make a party if even they have 2k gs and enter in dungeon themselves, without RDF.

5. The ilvl requirement of fos/pos is put up by a lot (as is heroic rdf) and no one queues for these dungeons anyways. Get into a group and just do them that way.