1. when you havent played alliance for 5 years

- be me
    - decide to try wotlk after a few years
    - decide to go alliance for a change after a few years
    - hit lvl 15 and happily travel to redridge mountains
    - get killed by a lvl 10 horde hunter with 4x more health ( gues full heirlooms ), die 4 times
    - a lvl 80 horde rogue joins the feast
    - the killing continues in duskwood
    - the killing continues in stranglethorn
    - realize that the alliance were cucked by horde all this years
    - delete my alliance character and rejoin the only true faction.

PS: meanwhile i had enough of dieing and went to sell some stuff on AH... city floors full of skeletons. /facepalm

2. Thinking now how these posts were reversed some time ago, however atm you are 100% correct :d
    ...Except for the only true faction. We killed a guy with a similar thinking some time ago... Hit him till he couldn't move an inch, then he was unwise enough to escape...

3. Anyone not playing human is a traitor to the human race and a heretic. Burn scum, may the god emperor smite you down.

4. - be me
    - get killed by a lvl 10 horde hunter with 4x more health ( gues full heirlooms ), die 4 times

PS: meanwhile i had enough of dieing and went to sell some stuff on AH... city floors full of skeletons. /facepalm
    Horde lore sucks compared to alliance thats why I cant play horde at all.
    I have all the books and comics from Blizzard and alliance characters and lore is much better and memorable,

5. We killed a guy with a similar thinking some time ago... Hit him till he couldn't move an inch, then he was unwise enough to escape...
    And here I thought only an utter moron would be stupid enough to sit around wasting time in a fight they cannot win. However, you make it sound as if it was 5v1, so I have to question just how good you guys really are.
    Edited: March 12, 2017

6. - be me

I don't know what wotlk realm you play, but if you play horde in icecrown, good luck with the ''true faction'', you will need it when you try to win lvl 80 bgs ^^

7. And here I thought only an utter moron would be stupid enough to sit around wasting time in a fight they cannot win. However, you make it sound as if it was 5v1, so I have to question just how good you guys really are.
    It was 25v1 in fact :)

8. Horde lore sucks compared to alliance thats why I cant play horde at all.
    I have all the books and comics from Blizzard and alliance characters and lore is much better and memorable,
    That's your opinion.

I personally think Horde has a more interesting storyline, going back to WC2 and 3...

Alliance faction is just the same tropes that we've seen over and over again in fantasy works. At least with the Horde, you get a different perspective than wannabe Tolkien knockoffs...

Even in the movie, the Horde characters were far more interesting than the Alliance.

9. That's your opinion.

I personally think Horde has a more interesting storyline, going back to WC2 and 3...

Alliance faction is just the same tropes that we've seen over and over again in fantasy works. At least with the Horde, you get a different perspective than wannabe Tolkien knockoffs...

Even in the movie, the Horde characters were far more interesting than the Alliance.
    Because they pay more attention to Dutoran, the others are more flat, but in 2 hour film you can't develop so many characters.