1. New DK player on icecrown

Hey ppl,
    So I'm new here on icecrown somehow, im playing on molten since 2013 but not constantly.
    So i decided to play DK and just hit 80. I do wonder now what actual spec I'm gonna play in future. Since I'm not afraid of tanking as well i do hope you guys can tell me which spec goes for what stage of progress (a.k.a. gearscore) or playstyle. I'm not interested in pvp builds though. I also think that this could be useful to other players as well since there are quite alot of specs to play. At least this is what i saw when i was looking for guides. But my problem was to know which build to play when at best.
    Get me an answer please and thanks alot for that :)
    Edited: March 11, 2017

2. Thanks for the awesome response you ****heads

3. any time

and now take a look at the multitude of posts asking the same question (or even a guide if you wanna get fancy) and you'll get your answer

4. any time

and now take a look at the multitude of posts asking the same question (or even a guide if you wanna get fancy) and you'll get your answer
    Exactly, go read the guides for each spec, and choose from there, once you have an actual idea of what you want to play at end-game.

Protip : Being a dickhead isn't going to make anyone want to help you...

5. I´m not looking for a guide. The only thing i found was this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344509. It came close to my question but not quite. And to you Guys that always reply with referings to already written posts can just gtfo. Thats why i was writing it could be useful for other players too. This may be good for other classes as well. But since DK has so many specs it could be helpful to break it down. Really the only thing i know about DK specs is that BLOOD DPS can just work with 90%+ ARP. When do you play FROST DPS when do you play UH DPS ? I mean i read alot spec specific guides but they dont come close to my question.

6. I´m not looking for a guide. The only thing i found was this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=344509. It came close to my question but not quite. And to you Guys that always reply with referings to already written posts can just gtfo. Thats why i was writing it could be useful for other players too. This may be good for other classes as well. But since DK has so many specs it could be helpful to break it down. Really the only thing i know about DK specs is that BLOOD DPS can just work with 90%+ ARP. When do you play FROST DPS when do you play UH DPS ? I mean i read alot spec specific guides but they dont come close to my question.
    I'm STILL not sure what you're asking?

All three specs shine in different circumstances, in levelling, bg's / pvp, and end-game raiding.

I have a hard time believing that you really read the guides, or you'd HAVE the answer you're looking for!

Berating people, instead of asking "I WANT TO DO THIS SPECIFIC ROLE, WHAT'S THE BEST CHOICE?" would have a LOT more constructive opinions.

You're basically asking us to read your mind, and if I could do that, trust me, I wouldn't be wasting my time on WoW.

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325595

Unholy is more reliably consistent until you reach bis levels of gear then frost will overtake it in single target. For multi target frost will situationaly do as much as unholy but that requires the worlds to A-line just right.

Oh the above link is where you can find all relevant dk guides