1. Loot bug is fixed, but the loot is ****ed up

There was a bug the whole of the realm was abusing, and it's no something I'm going to discuss here. But there are other things to talk about.

Such bug consisted on both the winner and the Master Looter killing a mob outside the raid, the ML looting it and giving grey crap to the winner. This way, that person got "saved" in the loot table and could receive loot from inside without being inside the raid.

Such bug was fixed some weeks ago, which I am fine with.

The problem is that it is no longer possible to pick up loot from the raid entering with the character you want the loot for and picking it in FFA mode, which was NOT a bug. In fact, in retail it was possible to do this until Cataclysm and in Pandaria Blizzard disabled this

2. It was a bug, in retail. It requires reloging and it was first discovered after ds normal was released to receive as many of the tank 4 sets as possible for the heroic mode progression. Many of the guilds abusing this were banned for exploiting.

Moreover, im happy to see it go, i hope people are going to learn their class now and we wont be seeing those op expertise gear wearing hunter. Even more is that raid leaders are now forced to take newbies into the raids, which is a good thing for the server, no need to be selfish and get the loot the fast way all the time