1. Tank and heal

Hello everybody.After long break from wow i've decided to try mop again and I want to be tank for PvE and heal for PvP. So wich of the 3 classes druid, monk or paladin is best for this job ? Could you whrite down pros and cons of each of these classes ?
    Or maye I just stik with one thing at the time for exaple only tanking or healing? If so could you guys recommend good tank for PvE or a good heal for PvP?
    Thanks in advance, and see you on Frostwolf :)

2. The most recommended class for tanking in PvE atm I'd say is definitely guardian dudu. Great mitigation, high stability and mobility, usually 100k+ dps as well (if played right), excellent aggro management and easy to heal. Rather self-sufficient, since healers don't have to be as aware of a guardian dudu as they should be of a prot warr for instance, since the dudu can heal its own self by a decent amount until healer intervention is required.

Now for healing in PvP: if you're more arena-oriented, mw monk is the way to go. Out of all the arenas I've played thus far (forgot the number, but raised 4 chars to 550 so I'm your average noob to know) mw monk was one of the toughest healers to play against.
    If you're more into world PvP or battlegrounds, resto shammies are very sought after. My main used to be a disco priest and as much as I hate to say it, as far as actual healing goes, rsham can have one of the biggest outputs of all. You can try a disco priest if you wish, as long as your shields aren't dispelled you can skyrocket your allies' defences. But there are too many if's in that, so perhaps playing an actual HEALING spec (resto dudu/sham) is towards the best.

Hope you take the decision that makes you content. :)

3. Thanks for you awser. Well I'm looking for 1 char who can do both Tank and heal and from what I just read I assume that druid whould be best for this. Is this right ?

4. I don't know if other tanks can do this, but this bis dk was able to solo Tortos. This was before Wod came out.
    Edited: March 12, 2017

5. From what you're looking for, just pick Druid.

Imho though, as a dps, I find more annoying the damn monks. That anti-stun-burst-screwing passive is a PITA XD

6. Yes dk is a good option as well but bare in mind that the clip you linked is on retail where you have legendary items + working vengence compared to here. Also guardian druid can do a lot better with less gear , it is just easier to get into overall compared to dk. Plus the extra +5% crit to the raid is a nice extra dps boost :) I`d recommend guardian druid.

7. Thank's for all the awsers. As I can see everybody suggesting DK or Dudu but what about the other tanks like paladins or warriors. Btw I've decided just to play as tank and forget healing.