1. It would be great if ppl that lvl characters have habbit to que for bgs. It would be easy to get in 1. With my twink im in que 24/7. :P

2. It would be great if ppl that lvl characters have habbit to que for bgs. It would be easy to get in 1. With my twink im in que 24/7. :P
    Those same people leveling do not know such ques exist, similar to how they view RDF whereas the warmane idea is pushing them that dungeons only viable at level 90 only.

3. I wouldn't say that. Some of there members have been re-creating twinks on the low, for which bracket? No one knows. I think TTLS should still be used, but Rflow needs to be replaced. He is not inactive because Ghost Twinks, and even Rngeesus of The Unwanted himself have confronted Rflow ingame this month, mainly in Dalaran. As for Twisted Naaru, since Kazzad and Dujin are the only twinks from that guild who log in often still hold on to the idea that TTLS should remain and that Rflow should be replaced.

If you do have a twink in that guild, all you need is to Dethrone him, just as mythirac, silkmilk and drac has done in the past.

But ya, the reasons:
    New twinks still get invited and or formed in that guild.
    Old twinks rumored to be inactive log in, most of the time as their mains, sometimes they log 70s, and 85s.
    Older twinks who seem inactive only log in during the summer time, hence why Rflow never got rid of them.

@Technima

ToS may be dead, guild-wise, but I have heard from the ghosts that they confront Twisted Naaru in northend a few days ago, and an ally twink named Rajutwink joined them. I'm going by what ghost twinks have stated.

I'd say contact them, TTLs also have some connections to the 60s from The Shattered Soul guild.
    How that dethrone works? It needs some players to vote or what?

I agree with your reasons. But there are many factions - not just TTLS. I dont know, how many of them, because I started with twinking when I was oneshotted several times in BG, when Still not prepared guild was active. I asked some twinks from other not so active guilds to join, but in 90% it was like ,,I never join TTLS".

Now, especially the horde faction, needs to be united in one guild, and if there are some small groups of twinks which are doing something in Northend they are absolutelly pointless and they do nothing for 70-74 bracket.

4. How that dethrone works? It needs some players to vote or what?

I agree with your reasons. But there are many factions - not just TTLS. I dont know, how many of them, because I started with twinking when I was oneshotted several times in BG, when Still not prepared guild was active. I asked some twinks from other not so active guilds to join, but in 90% it was like ,,I never join TTLS".

Now, especially the horde faction, needs to be united in one guild, and if there are some small groups of twinks which are doing something in Northend they are absolutelly pointless and they do nothing for 70-74 bracket.
    If you are in the guild and if rflow is inactive for a period of days, you are free to contact a warmane admin to replace the leader of the guild after proving rflow's inactivity.
    I wouldn't say the 70s that are active are pointless, they're the same ones trying to help newcomers, however said newcomers just go straight to 90s because not many people log it. Despite small TTLS activity and the other twinks that do log, they have no idea or clue monster inc is still active, the only twinks they do come into contact with is rngeesus and as the ghost had mention, radjutwink.
    I think another good thing to do is just contact those who are still active. Vio and the others still log in and still have their 70s, but if a new guild is to be made, so be it;it may bring people up to speed.

Probably with a new leader things would be different.

5. wan try to arrange a even at the weekend for some 2s or 3s or even 5s if we have ppl?

6. any one with jc i need gems crit intele for wotlk and crist stamm

7. Im glad to say that we are making progres. Two bgs poped today so far. Mby there will be more.

8. Tbc is live
    Want activity on 70?
    Go Outland!

9. Tbc is live
    Want activity on 70?
    Go Outland!
    MOP twinks do not abandon their community, but the tbc release could prove fatal to those in agony in MOP, non-twinks.

10. May 27, 2017  
    I wouldn't say that. Some of there members have been re-creating twinks on the low, for which bracket? No one knows .
    Some days ago, when I tried to organize a level 80-84 BG, I encountered the guildmaster of a (new?) guild for 85 twinks on the Horde side. He claimed that the guild does mostly PvE, since 85 raids are open and completable by players that level. I forget his name; I can't remember which horde char I was using to lure The Horde, but I'll post it when I remember.

Level 80-85 BGs remain inactive, however, as I've tested my luck in that bracket as well, so I'm left to wonder how successful he's been in his endeavors. I wish him luck. Perhaps if he succeeds, he can attract aficionados of another bracket as well.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Some days ago, when I tried to organize a level 80-84 BG, I encountered the guildmaster of a (new?) guild for 85 twinks on the Horde side. He claimed that the guild does mostly PvE, since 85 raids are open and completable by players that level. I forget his name; I can't remember which horde char I was using to lure The Horde, but I'll post it when I remember.

Level 80-85 BGs remain inactive, however, as I've tested my luck in that bracket as well, so I'm left to wonder how successful he's been in his endeavors. I wish him luck. Perhaps if he succeeds, he can attract aficionados of another bracket as well.

His endeavor will prove fruitless if it's 80-84. That bracket died very very early in Frostwolf even when Sargeras was around. 60s followed after, which resulted in the 60 dk and his group to move to Wotlk.

The made brackets right now is 7074 and 85-89.

Rught now for us Ghost twinks, some of our members want either of the two brackets I've mentioned hence why they begin honor farming early. After that early stage, they remain in stasis until they decide at level 60.

Other then that, I do not see 80-84 coming back. This also came from an 80z hunter some of us know from Scourge of Lorderaon guild.

12. May 27, 2017  
    I don't think 80-84 would ever be a thing, even if it was, there are the veterans who can literally take an army of newcomers alone, to name of a few Eighty, Brecca, etc.

The main groups are
    70-74
    85-89

10-14 logs in SOMETIMES not all the time.

13. May 28, 2017  
    It would be great if ppl that lvl characters have habbit to que for bgs. It would be easy to get in 1. With my twink im in que 24/7. :P
    Oh how I wish they would! I sometimes type in Global Chat that "On Warmane it is possible to queue for RDF and BGs at the same time" but I don't think that ever made one iota of difference.

Those same people leveling do not know such ques exist, similar to how they view RDF whereas the warmane idea is pushing them that dungeons only viable at level 90 only.
    Even worse, some players do not even know what RDF is, or how to queue for them. I've seen this first hand, trying to create dungeon groups for level 70s. When I mention that I got my gear from doing BGs, they call me a liar and that is the worst of all.

any one with jc i need gems crit intele for wotlk and crist stamm
    I can help, well, not me exactly, but Paradoxxe is a Jewelcrafter. If you see me (Bayne) online I'll hop on her and fix you up. If you see Paradoxxe online send her a whisper and if she asks you for a tip you can mention my name and she'll forget all about it.

14. May 28, 2017  
    i won't go TBC. Whether I got time or not, I remain with Frostwolf.

15. June 6, 2017  
    we had make a new horde guild for 74 twinks, we are mainly now looking to forge a core team of 10active twink that willing and have the effort and time to help guild to increase the reputation and dominated the ally site for good after all the last activation of twink that ally site rip them, most of the ppl that i conduct to ask them to join are up and rdy and they are experince and most of the knowing in the community so if you like to join and bring horde back let know

First 1234 Last