1. June 6, 2017  
    we had make a new horde guild for 74 twinks, we are mainly now looking to forge a core team of 10active twink that willing and have the effort and time to help guild to increase the reputation and dominated the ally site for good after all the last activation of twink that ally site rip them, most of the ppl that i conduct to ask them to join are up and rdy and they are experince and most of the knowing in the community so if you like to join and bring horde back let know
    All twinks or just 70s? TTLS invited all despite their main bracket being 70s.

2. June 7, 2017  
    Just tried asking around on Frostwolf and decided to write a ticket to a gm meanwhile, as to ask for them to ask for Dethrone TTLS and let me Carry on its legacy, but sadly did not get the response i wanted...

Its seems the legacy of TTLS will die out slowly unless Rflow himself comes on and passes it on. I did what i could for now.. Rest in Peace Twinkle.

-Rngeesus

3. June 8, 2017  
    who care about rflow lets forge our new guild and be rank1 10 twinks to dominate and then the rest will follow

4. June 8, 2017  
    All twinks or just 70s? TTLS invited all despite their main bracket being 70s.
    Mostly likely that will be the goal.

5. June 8, 2017  
    who care about rflow lets forge our new guild and be rank1 10 twinks to dominate and then the rest will follow
    Guild name?

Also I was with a member of Still Not Prepared in Outland (the zone, not the realm) he said his lead is back and he stopped farming cloth with me. Assuming his lead is a twink, I guess they are back too.

6. June 9, 2017  
    the guild name is TWINKS

7. A changlog coming soon, you think bg/arena bug will be fixed finally lol? This time around I am 5% out of 100% sure it might be fixed.

8. If the changlog does not have anything for us, we will have been effectually killed off by warmane, this time, for good.
    All the events that took place dating back to when we had Sargeras up until now :S

9. this thread is giving me joy :) currently raiding on ice crown but decided to log on and check some stuff out on man old warrior on frostwolf if the bracket is revived i will gladly jump back and join in, #bringback70bracket

10. I once had joy until the day that bug still existed, into present day.

I really only see all of us in stasis right now, as warmane recently carting to twinks on TBC. We are pretty much wandering in a sandstorm thinking a 4 year long problem, bug tracked time and time again, will finally be fixed, in addition, to the now low pop on Frostwolf. I managed to get people to join, however, they too were annoyed by the bug and they left, they didn't go to TBC realms because for the que, effectively leaving the warmane world when what they were seeking wasn't there.

Old twinks who moved elsewhere are still asking some of us to join them on another server, but right now, I am just neutral. I still kinda have hope for the twinks on frostwolf, hence why I remain, but probably not for long.

If anything, and I can guarantee 100%, if TOS came back and caused trouble, we all will know who will react to the twinking community of Frostwolf.

11. I guess we are rendered obsolete in the eyes of both Frostwolf and Warmane.

@Blackshroud

TOS is and will always keep to themselves, especially their main members, if they do fall out of line, regardless, Warmane will just hit them up with the occasional punishment; there is no TTLS or Monster that can cover for them since people barely log in. Dunno about Shattered souls tho, the ghosts cannot be confronted unless you know their code or northend ghost world.

Anyways, it is time for us to face the music, there is no hope for any of us :S

12. Hate to break it to you guys but:

Another changlog for MOP and still the Battlegrounds/Arena bug exist. So it is safe to say they will never fix this issue; the issue that literally caused a massive divide in the community.

13. Hate to break it to you guys but:

Another changlog for MOP and still the Battlegrounds/Arena bug exist. So it is safe to say they will never fix this issue; the issue that literally caused a massive divide in the community.
    This is going to sound strange... perhaps it's our fault? Are we not reporting this properly? Have we not shown enough interest or voted it up or... I dunno... done something to let them know we need this?

Even worse... could it be that this is so hard to fix that the devs don't know how to?

Oops I forgot [ehem] Greetings. I am DBlackKnight.

For those of you who (somehow) don't know what this is, allow me to clarify:

Sometimes when queued for a BG or Arena, the queue pops but when the participants accept they are NOT teleported inside. After about 30 seconds, the queue pops again(for the last time) with similar effect. Subsequent attempts to queue for the BG or Arena always produces the same result, even if the interested players relog. No workaround has been found for this crippling bug.

In effect this stops all BGs and Arenas in that bracket for the day, putting an abrupt halt to any and all PvP activity for those twinks. I've also confirmed that this can happen even with Wargames.

If anyone reading this knows a way we can bypass it, please tell us. It's important, for the future of all twinks.

14. This is going to sound strange... perhaps it's our fault? Are we not reporting this properly? Have we not shown enough interest or voted it up or... I dunno... done something to let them know we need this?

Even worse... could it be that this is so hard to fix that the devs don't know how to?

Oops I forgot [ehem] Greetings. I am DBlackKnight.

For those of you who (somehow) don't know what this is, allow me to clarify:

Sometimes when queued for a BG or Arena, the queue pops but when the participants accept they are NOT teleported inside. After about 30 seconds, the queue pops again(for the last time) with similar effect. Subsequent attempts to queue for the BG or Arena always produces the same result, even if the interested players relog. No workaround has been found for this crippling bug.

In effect this stops all BGs and Arenas in that bracket for the day, putting an abrupt halt to any and all PvP activity for those twinks. I've also confirmed that this can happen even with Wargames.

If anyone reading this knows a way we can bypass it, please tell us. It's important, for the future of all twinks.

Sup

Mate, we voted this up like 50 times, we didn't get a fix for it.
    Expect that one day when Warmane said it was fixed and mythirac called everyone to Dalaran to see if it was fixed, SURPRISE SURPRISE! It remained the same and that caused some twinks to leave frostwolf and mythirac was PISSED because he had faith in the changlog this time and the numerous reports made by him, rflow and others.

Kazzad had a theory tho, he said that the BG/Arena ques keep pointing to maps that isn't for our level and when accepted, it tries to put us in a BG map that isn't met for us. We can't see it, but the system does (i.e. system tries to put lvl 73 on twins peaks map, but fails to do so because twin peaks is 85+ map), and it makes sense because some areas or dungeons you cannot access as level 70-74 and it will block you whether you are aware of it or not. This is why we suffer from this bug and this is the reason for it.

So the only solution we have is to relog as fast as possible if the BG/Arena que fails, we keep doing this until we get a chance to enter a BG/Arena map for our level. Also at times, when we don't have enough people or not, it has a tendency to boot everyone from BG when the timer runs out for low amount of players when clearly we have enough people.

Other then that, I like how we were the 1st to try AV, despite it being a wilderness pvp based battle during that time.

15. Sup

Mate, we voted this up like 50 times, we didn't get a fix for it.

Kazzad had a theory tho, he said that the BG/Arena ques keep pointing to maps that isn't for our level and when accepted, it tries to put us in a BG map that isn't met for us. We can't see it, but the system does (i.e. system tries to put lvl 73 on twins peaks map, but fails to do so because twin peaks is 85+ map), and it makes sense

So the only solution we have is to relog as fast as possible if the BG/Arena que fails, we keep doing this until we get a chance to enter a BG/Arena map for our level.
    I see, so there IS a solution. Does it always work? Also, getting so many players to relog and not quit out of frustration... that must be very taxing. Still, now that I know there is a way, I'll spread the word. Everytime it happened to me, I could just never get in again.

I expect that everyone who was in the queue would have to relog and we would have to wait for everyone else to relog to ensure that the system does not try to refill the same (inappropriate) map, before we queue again. Yes, I understand now. That's quite the deduction there, by Kazzad.

One question though: the last time this happened to me in the Arena queue I got the deserter debuff, even though I was not ported in. I have not done a BG in a while; will we get the debuff in those instances as well?

Appreciate the info, BTW.

First 1234 Last