1. Return of 70-74 bracket on Frostwolf

Guys, lets try return this bracket cuz its great. Im returned and wanna try to revive 70-74 lvl bracket. Lets try to make at least 1 guild on both factions. Im willing to make guild on ally side, i have 2 twinks on ally. My main is radjutwink, shaman, and i have priest too. Atm i started lvling 1 more twink, paladin named Poklisar. If ur on ally side sign here. Write ur name if u wana return this bracket and join new twinking guild. If more than 10 ppl sign i will make guild. Btw te Black Temple is opened so we can help eachother to get some gear. It will be nice if someone do this on Horde side. So we can have some bg/arena battles. Ty all, and i hope this will be doable. Cya on Frostwolf.

2. am up for help m8 let me know tourantoupan tourran lakkika those are the chara that am most of the time online

3. Ill help you to the best of my ability. My name is Rngeesus, and my Ally 70 twink is "Kittenkiller".

Hit me up and we can find something out.

4. 6 72s login now we are looking for more to make an event first win 100k gold

5. 6 72s login now we are looking for more to make an event first win 100k gold
    Thats cool and all, but it's not going to have that Rflow-type movement whereas twinks came out of the woodworks to PvP. I think we'll have to get Hisue to make events for us because we are not getting as much exposure as we did before.

6. Hello guys. Yeah I agree, this bracket is just perfect...

Firstly, all twinks need to be united. Just 2 guilds, one for horde and one for ally.

Jion

7. Ally has a presence, but I rarely see Horde twinks on that are 70, with the exception of Twisted Naaru and the remnants of the now dead guild known as tos.
    Only one TTLS guy logs in and he is 90.

8. well its take some time first we need to get ally active most 66ppl at the time online and then horde will get back, but if we get a lot of twinks we can do bgs among ally and w8 for horde to get active

9. I think on horde we should make new guild. TTLS is history, 90% players there are unactive and the leader, Rflow, is unactive too, so there arent any possible changes.

10. well but we need some one to lead that guild!!!

11. and even more we need to speak with any active horde if is possible

12. Well, I am still here. But there arent many horde players active.

13. I think on horde we should make new guild. TTLS is history, 90% players there are unactive and the leader, Rflow, is unactive too, so there arent any possible changes.
    I wouldn't say that. Some of there members have been re-creating twinks on the low, for which bracket? No one knows. I think TTLS should still be used, but Rflow needs to be replaced. He is not inactive because Ghost Twinks, and even Rngeesus of The Unwanted himself have confronted Rflow ingame this month, mainly in Dalaran. As for Twisted Naaru, since Kazzad and Dujin are the only twinks from that guild who log in often still hold on to the idea that TTLS should remain and that Rflow should be replaced.

If you do have a twink in that guild, all you need is to Dethrone him, just as mythirac, silkmilk and drac has done in the past.

But ya, the reasons:
    New twinks still get invited and or formed in that guild.
    Old twinks rumored to be inactive log in, most of the time as their mains, sometimes they log 70s, and 85s.
    Older twinks who seem inactive only log in during the summer time, hence why Rflow never got rid of them.

@Technima

ToS may be dead, guild-wise, but I have heard from the ghosts that they confront Twisted Naaru in northend a few days ago, and an ally twink named Rajutwink joined them. I'm going by what ghost twinks have stated.

I'd say contact them, TTLs also have some connections to the 60s from The Shattered Soul guild.
    Edited: March 27, 2017

14. well if we get active ally site am willing to transfer one of my twink to horde site and start a new guild along with jion

123 ... Last