1. 19 twinks - best casters

Thinking about making a caster twink in the near future (10 - 19 bracket since it is the most active one on Lordaeron).
    I was wondering, what would be the best dps casting class at lvl 19 (3.3.5 patch)?
    My guess would be warlock or a mage, how are shadow priests at lvl 19?
    Any input greatly appreciated.

2. Depends on what you consider "the best". A brief summary is as below.

Frost mage - popular and irritating. Focuses on snaring, rooting and sheeping. Deals lower damage instead. If you don't wish to spend the entire bg fighting midfield -choose a frost mage. Good in defence, pretty nice in offence, unless being focused first.
    Fire mage - didn't see anyone playing it here, but I used to play one, back in the old days. Packs quite a punch, but survivability even smaller than of a frost mage. Useful in certain situations (go throw 300+ fireballs on unsuspecting enemies from around a corner)., but by no means versatile.
    Warlock- the best damage dealer in this bracket. You will lose killing blows to the hunters, though :) Extremely valuable on the team if you know how to use LoS to your advantage.
    I guess priests can't be called shadow yet, as they only have mind blast and sw:p (mind flay comes at lvl 20). And so, priests are bound to be healers and offensive dispellers.

3. Thank you for this input.

What's your opinion on druids and shamans? My main is a shaman, though I've got no idea how they do in 19's. Great flag carrier for sure, don't know about the dmg output. I guess druids are MVP's due to their healing abilities, stealth, nice dmg output, mobile as fuark.

4. Druids are the best FC and can heal like crazy. Shamans have amazing survivability and are an awesome support to a good team.