1. rofl

"if bug is already reported then fak you"

Who the fck is Cavah? Why don't we have a single admin/dev that regularly logs on the cataside to chat with community? Was it too much to make a forumpost or something "Hey guys, we are aware of the issue and fixing it ASAP" JK

2. The definition of Paladins, when Censure was bugged but, this is A LOT worse.
    Yea, you can still find many retris who keep on bragging about their amazing rating/titles got with that insane bug (some of them even tried to tell us that censure was just right :D).
    I can see the same happening with warlocks in the future.

3. I agree with Woohoo. Since I started as warlock in this server I realised what horrable mistake i've done. Tought that warlock are still Op like in wotlk. But for my surprice `till 400 pve you can barely do 25k dps :) How I am supposed to do DS when dummy test is 28 30 k ? :D. I am 391 pve as destruction and getting jealous from low geared shamans or dks... Like CMON... and infernal is bugged since I started but no one complain about it right...? Felhunter got op for 24 hours and everyone scream ^_^

First 12