1. Buff warlock damage...

I rarely see any warlock at raids, dungeons or even battlegrounds, i believe a high numbet of people would agree they need some kind of boost or buff to help people learn the class or atleast fix the bugs related to the class like dot clipping... It doesn't have to be a huge buff but like felhunter doing 10x more damage or w.e would be reasonably sensible. It could be temporary but it feels like they need something more to make this class an enjoyable and unique experience. :)
    -Woohoo
    Edited: March 12, 2017

2. \

They definitely need more buffs.

3. I rarely see any warlock at raids, dungeons or even battlegrounds, i believe a high numbet of people would agree they need some kind of boost or buff to help people learn the class or atleast fix the bugs related to the class like dot clipping... It doesn't have to be a huge buff but like felhunter doing 10x more damage or w.e would be reasonably sensible. It could be temporary but it feels like they need something more to make this class an enjoyable and unique experience. :)
    -Woohoo
    hehe just multiply the lock's pet dmg by 10, let's make the class viable! ; D
    mby add naga race too

4. What is funny to me is that the good lock players are easily doing 90+k dmg while the scrubs can't even manage 50k with flask and food and a bugged pet.

5. a little kappa is what I have been lacking during my "vacation" in mop and wotl, cataclysm community just feels a lot more alive even with the population we have... proof: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/41425 (chillin in bugtracker for a while really has its own rewards)

6. Shadowbite needs to get fixed asap cause its so gamebreaking its not a minor bug to let it away, 150-300k bites on 5.5k resi people

7. shhh, keep it down. stuff like this is llike eating bread for an entire month and then finding some meat one day, it spices the life of the server. so enjoy it while u can, im not even a lock player and its fun to see them rekt everyone.

8. Can we at least see this fixed?!??!?! It's not even funny... If warmane does not feel the need to fix it, please just shut down that c*** realm... I'm pretty tired of this neglectful attitude already.. :/

9. Honestly, I've never seen so many warlocks in this real.

10. Now the funny part (or not ) , how many time this warmane team gonna take to fix that ? hmm?

We can of course make some lock premade, 2s as lock lock , one shot everything but it's just not fun after 30 minutes..

11. The plan did work though the server is full of locks, i believe i saw 5 warlocks in one of the wsgs well as a priest i enjoy when they go and one shot people, im not stupid enough to let em dot me, stay max range peps and be ready to cc them if they come for you, if you're a melee well then reroll X)

12. True Definition of One Shot right here...

13. Can we at least see this fixed?!??!?! It's not even funny...
    It won't get fixed anytime soon.
    Well, incase if it does, just straight up miracle.

Honestly, I've never seen so many warlocks in this real.
    The definition of Paladins, when Censure was bugged but, this is A LOT worse.

Now the funny part (or not ) , how many time this warmane team gonna take to fix that ? hmm?
    I wonder if they even pay attention to Neltharion's forum. But, I guess a good bit. I'd be happy if I'm wrong.

im not stupid enough to let em dot me, stay max range peps and be ready to cc them if they come for you, if you're a melee well then reroll X)
    Edited: March 14, 2017

14. Well, incase if it does, just straight up miracle
    It would be indeed a miracle!

Paladins censure was smth at least bearable, this is just beyond a nightmare :d if the lock set his eye on you - rest in pepperoni, can't even start to cast heals :dddd

Gosh, this realm...much fun :3

12 Last