1. Hi

hi i have DK Frost dps pve

what the cap for

hitrating >>

Armp >>

expertise >>

ty

2. Hit -> 8% combined from gear and talents for melee special hits (yellow damage melee abilities) and 17% combined from gear talents and debuffs for spell hit (yellow spell abilities). As a sidenote capping dual-wielding on frost dks requries a total of 27% hit which is not worth persuing.

Arp -> 1400 arp rating, same as all other classes

Expertise -> The cap for dodges should be 26 expertise (not expertise rating) and the cap for parries should be 56 expertise (this isn't pursued as you don't dps targets from the front). I'm saying should as some months ago the expertise cap used to be 22, now afaik it's higher than 26, but the devs should eventually fix it to its proper value of 26.

3. Hit -> 8% combined from gear and talents for melee special hits (yellow damage melee abilities) and 17% combined from gear talents and debuffs for spell hit (yellow spell abilities). As a sidenote capping dual-wielding on frost dks requries a total of 27% hit which is not worth persuing.

Arp -> 1400 arp rating, same as all other classes

Expertise -> The cap for dodges should be 26 expertise (not expertise rating) and the cap for parries should be 56 expertise (this isn't pursued as you don't dps targets from the front). I'm saying should as some months ago the expertise cap used to be 22, now afaik it's higher than 26, but the devs should eventually fix it to its proper value of 26.
    What about if i get 5% hit from Gear and there 3% hit from talnet = 9% ?? or need 8% hit from gear only ?

4. What about if i get 5% hit from Gear and there 3% hit from talnet = 9% ?? or need 8% hit from gear only ?
    I don't know in what world 5 + 3 = 9, but as I already stated you only need a total of 8% hit COMBINED from your gear AND talents to cap your yellow special hits.