1. You forgot bugged Dragon Soul, no ghost mounts, nearly every dungeon is bugged, bosses are evoiding your attacks, pets pull mob groups randomly in rhot dungeons, no dungeon finder, no raid finder, no Nefarian, wl pets are doing 30k dps in raids, beth in firelands instantly wipes the group ( if you dont logout before encounter starts and have a suicider to start the bossfight), ragnaros hc half scripted, Spriest does no dmg, Boomkin does no dmg, Prot warrior is bugged, not all arenas are open, not alle battlegrounds are open.....

so your asking why customers of the servers are leaving?
    Prot is fixed mastery is working well(yes i tested and a lot of other people tested) dot clipping is bugged but as long as u learn to play without it shadow and boomy are more than welcome in raids, bosses evading attacks? Umm u mean the dragon in vortex? If u dont know how to deal with that bug u are more than welcome to leave xD, didn't understand the pet part, never seen it, unless u talk about windrunners trash, but well pet just runs towards the monsters u send em to unless its on aggressive idk sounds like your problem... Finder is a bit buggy(hard to leave quene) but it works(tested) just no one using it. Never rly cared about nefarion soo cant argue about that.
    Idk feels like your complains are questionable, well but if we ask wotlk players about wotlk they will say it's bugged af, soo y...

2. i want to say something i know it's not the place but.
    cataclysm was great well balanced to all characters
    wotlk is a joke no balanced at all and to verified it i have been playing for 6/8 months plus. the pvp or pve is not fun at all i have forgoten how boring it was to play only one talent for pvp and pve and in all to get f..k from a MM hunter whit extremely long range.
    i see that on wotlk they have transmog tokens that you can get from raids
    or from donor store
    i don't see how is this better from cataclysm where you get free transmog nps
    and on cata. you can play on every talents you like be that PVP or PVE
    on wotlk you are you have to playe one ore sometimes two depending on you class champ
    MOP is the same joke as wotlk yes new content new staff but it is boring
    and to note i have played on molten wow Wotlk then transfer on cataclysm and i have stopped playing after they delete all the data
    after transferring on warmane i did play a bit but then again deleting the data
    i have had it enough
    i have invested 2/3 years time in this server maybe more i did play on the new wotlk for bit ills just say the cata exp. was the best to play

im sorry for my bad ENG.

3. Prot is fixed mastery is working well(yes i tested and a lot of other people tested) dot clipping is bugged but as long as u learn to play without it shadow and boomy are more than welcome in raids, bosses evading attacks? Umm u mean the dragon in vortex? If u dont know how to deal with that bug u are more than welcome to leave xD, didn't understand the pet part, never seen it, unless u talk about windrunners trash, but well pet just runs towards the monsters u send em to unless its on aggressive idk sounds like your problem... Finder is a bit buggy(hard to leave quene) but it works(tested) just no one using it. Never rly cared about nefarion soo cant argue about that.
    Idk feels like your complains are questionable, well but if we ask wotlk players about wotlk they will say it's bugged af, soo y...
    Why are you doing this?

You play in a Pvpguild, you are not doing any dungeons, just once dragon soul, if you can play without dotclipping, that nice, but the whole server cant play the specc of the class, its questionable why you question my complains, if you dont are into PVE and these are the common bugs that are affecting PVE players. You can tell something about Pvp, but... idk your argumention is kinda pointless if you are talking every good, what is in real bad. Dont see what you are trying to accomplish. Maybe you are in Favor in merge to mop?

4. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/40737

We cannot fear any mechnical beings ingame, all server problems fixxed now (first fixx in 2 weeks)

if you worry about pending, they never set it to fixxed, same reason why there is no changelog

First 12