1. Frost DK Rotation

Hello, recently I got back into WoW after a loooooong break (2years) and my friend decided to donate me his account, he has BiS FDK so gear is not problem, the only issue is my DPS seems really low, I might do something wrong or IDK, I will post here my current rotation:

Icy Touch > Plague Strike > Obliterate > Blood Strike > Blood Tap + Unbreakable Armor > Pestilence

Then Keep Frost Fever up
    Keep Blood Plague up
    Obliterate
    Blood Strike
    Full Runic Power Frost Strike or Killing Machine Frost Strike
    Howling Blast with Rime
    Frost Strike
    Horn of Winter

What I am doing wrong, my burst seems pretty low and I can see some FDKs bursting for 10k dps I can barerly hit 8k... what I am doing wrong?

Can someone post the most optimal rotation and priority system tweaked accordingly for this server? My dps is sooo low....

PS: Sorry forgot to select WOTLK, it's for WOTLK im playing on Icecrown atm!

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Cdp0_2vKY

This a demonstration of what I do up until the second UA. After that point the same things happen as before.

As for why your burst is low, when you do ERW exactly after your Pestilence you'll have BDFFU (based on the rotation you provided in your post) instead of DDFFU which will net you one less obliterate. That's unlikely to be the whole reason, but it is a part of it.
    Edited: March 13, 2017

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Cdp0_2vKY

This a demonstration of what I do up until the second UA. After that point the same things happen as before.

As for why your burst is low, when you do ERW exactly after your Pestilence you'll have BDFFU (based on the rotation you provided in your post) instead of DDFFU which will net you one less obliterate. That's unlikely to be the whole reason, but it is a part of it.
    Let me get this straight, you basicly open like this:

IT > BT > UA > PS > OB > Pesti > ERW > 3x OB > FS rp dump > OB > OB > BS > Pesti > FS rp dump > 3x OB ?

4. Let me get this straight, you basicly open like this:

IT > BT > UA > PS > OB > Pesti > ERW > 3x OB > FS rp dump > OB > OB > BS > Pesti > FS rp dump > 3x OB ?
    Yes, that is how I start fights.

5. Yes, that is how I start fights.
    I will try it out tonight in ICC and let you know how it goes thank you for your effort in providing me with your knowledge.

6. you should probably dump 2 frost strikes before you use ERW in that moment, you'll cap your runic power if you don't and in my own experience it is a dps/burst loss.

it>ua>ps>bt>ob>pesti>2xfrost strikes>erw>3xob>2xfrost strike>howling/horn>horn/howling>(third)frost strike

only use howling if you have at least 1 point specced into chill of the grave(and rime procced), and if you use horn in that moment you will have enough for a third frost strike.

different bosses allow you to use AMS after the erw burst to soak up rp and spam some more frost strikes.
    Edited: March 14, 2017

7. Thank you both for the promptly response and advices, I tried out your version @verminslayer and it felt a bit lower, I think if I get KM proc it's better yeah but other than that it resulted in dps loss, at least in my case, but anyway it helped me out:D all I need now is practice practice cuz I mess it up sometimes and it punishes me heavily:)

8. What verminslayer said isn't something you should be doing. The reason is that if you have an Obliterate off CD and your diseases are not running out you most definitely should Obliterate before anything else. The prio you've listed is EXACTLY what you should be using and on it Max RP FS and KM FS are NOT over obliterate.

For the starting rotation this means that IF you have ERW off CD and have just exhausted your initial 6 runes you MUST ERW into 3 Obliterates. Doing anything else would result in a sure dps loss.

9. What you said it checks out, I tried both openers and with vermin's I do less burst, less dps overall, it's kinda logical since OB it's our most damaging ability it's normal to prio it first. Thank you for your input on this.