1. Higher learner

Is this achiev obtainable? I cant pick up the books and when i read them nothing happens.

2. sure, i have it for quite some time, however there aren't many players who like reading and studying the literature of the Kirin Tor... Though, in deed, only the most dedicated are aware of its existance!

3. A player who can not ****ing google is not allowed to complete this achivement.

4. Not quite sure what you're talking about because the mentioned achievement is indeed bugged right now. Same applies to Well Read. So it appears that reading books in the game is bugged in general right now.

5. can someone confirm? happy which thing is bugged atm - is it the achievement tracking, or the book spawn? (the latter would be logical as on warmane the books switch only on server restart, and it stood up for nearly a week..)

P.s. star, hate is from ludo's things to do! in deed, i have never liked things in exploration games i need to google in order to learn about them... especially in multiplayer games, where if no other way, it should go as a tell amongst the players!

6. A player who can not ****ing google is not allowed to complete this achivement.
    Yes indeed i googled before i posted this. And as i was afraid burning 2 childs doesnt complete the achievement. Shame on me.
    can someone confirm? happy which thing is bugged atm - is it the achievement tracking, or the book spawn? (the latter would be logical as on warmane the books switch only on server restart, and it stood up for nearly a week..)

P.s. star, hate is from ludo's things to do! in deed, i have never liked things in exploration games i need to google in order to learn about them... especially in multiplayer games, where if no other way, it should go as a tell amongst the players!
    Yes i can confirm about the achievemnt tracking bug. I am standing right now in Scarlet Monastery before the book "Aegwynn and the Drahon Hunt" and after i finished reading the check mark didnt apeared (sadly). Wish this could be fixed.. WARMANE LET US EDUCATE! WE ARE NOT ANOTHER BRICKS IN THAT WALL!

7. muficek these are two different achievements :p Higher learning is from the Kirin Tor books in dalaran, and it teaches you <spoilers!>, make sure which one is buggy!