1. +1 totally agree with it, it should be an obtainable title.

2. Once I asked some GM if they would implement this arena and he said No since it's unbalanced, personally I don't like that answer but oh well, what can you do :)

3. Seriously, never add this arena, ever. It's awful, even for 10 days. If its possible then make the achi doable WITHOUT that arena.

4. Really? Open a broken arena just so achievement tryhards can get their apoints? And what about people that are trying to play some emulated pvp here and will get thrown into this shooting range which is being called Ring of Valor? I'd understand if you worked towards a fix for the map but asking to open a broken arena just to get some points, meh.

5. Shamlbs bigest hater on earth.
    I want them to work on it and fix it.
    Even if its not possible to fix it which i doubt, they can open it for short period of time so we can take achivs.
    It wont affect pvp at all. Season last for 3 months, 10 days per season is nothing, or even 1 day.
    Edited: March 14, 2017

6. Shamlbs bigest hater on earth.
    I want them to work on it and fix it.
    Even if its not possible to fix it which i doubt, they can open it for short period of time so we can take achivs.
    It wont affect pvp at all. Season last for 3 months, 10 days per season is nothing, or even 1 day.
    So you doubt it's possible to fix it? Kinda wierd since even blizzard removed the map because it was impossible to fix it, it was a broken mess on retail and it was even worse here. That's not even including how utterly imbalanced the map is for certain match ups. If you honestly believe 10 days is nothing, then I can tell from that statement alone that you don't push rating in any bracket, ever. If the team you are competing with can push for 10 days because they play a spellcleave and get ahead of you, because your team has to sit out for 10 days, then they'll sit on that rating and never move a finger.

Add an auto complete feature for the achievement once you completed 4 different arenas, it's literally that simple.

7. Supporting this +1
    I have faith in Warmane developers that they can fix this.

8. I didnt know blizzard also couldnt fix it, but i know that blizzard changed it, you got gates like in blades edge arena instead of those elevators.
    But anyway there are many possibilities to make this happen, they can open it for 1 day per year, like day of the dead or captain bay.
    Or auto complete as you suggested, they just need to want to help us.

9. A certain rogue main forced me to upvote this or he would decimate my family in 5v5

..+1

10. I didnt know blizzard also couldnt fix it, but i know that blizzard changed it, you got gates like in blades edge arena instead of those elevators.
    Or auto complete as you suggested, they just need to want to help us.
    Small correction, the arena is completely removed for quite a while. Nothing they tried fixing it with worked, so they took it out. But eitherway, auto complete is honestly the only really reasonable way, to ensure competition doesnt get messed with too much. I mean it's 1 arena that needs to be removed to complete the achievement, can't be that hard.

11. In my 5 years of wow experience, and I'm arena hero pretty much I never fought once in Ring of Valor and I would love to try it. So +1 for suggestion.

12. Unfortunately this arena is submitted to a lot of exploiting and is much favorable to some particular comps than another, which makes everything unbalanced and ignores the whole aspect of competitive pvp. People have already went trough this, discussed it and talked about it a lot. Here are some of the comments from few years back on retail:

"SOme classes love this arena some classes HATE.
    Extremely easy arena for ranged, kinda good for melee but its a healers nightmare..."

"They temporarily disabled this arena map until 3.1 because of the large number of exploits.
    To be honest, it should be permanently disabled. My priest partner has nothing to LoS/pillar kite for 75% of the time, and he can get owned so much easier, especially by Hunters."

"The flame walls will be removed in the patch 3.2.
    It's sad. Is very funny to set up a Demonic Circle in a side of the flame wall, cross it back and, when it starts to burn, teleport to the other side, avoiding melee classes."

"I agree, both warlock and hunter pets are getting stuck on the platforms. It's so annoying when another hunters pet is chomping away at your health and your pet is just sitting there enraged, doing nothing. It's not a fair fight, I hope blizzard updates this asap."

"You're right, this Arena is very unfair for healers. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Playing against any 2dd comp with a healer in your team on this map will result in a loss in high rated Arena, mark my words, they WILL change it."

"this is personally my favorite arena bc their are so few places to LoS players. i play a disc priest on a 2v2 priest hunter team and nothing is more annoying than having players LoS and get back full health in 2 seconds."

"charge pathing was broken on it. pets wouldn't spawn correctly or they would get stuck in the walls. los was completely broken at times.... and it was just a terrible map. it gave some classes and comps absurd advantages.
    a massive pillar... with no ramp to the top.. no way to get to the top... yea..."

"Pillars moving up and down was awful. I remember getting feared on the tracks when the fire would deal damage and it would pretty much kill you in that duration. Anyway, it was really really buggy, fears knocked people out of the arena, Warlocks couldn't use their pets, Warriors couldn't charge, etc so they just removed it."

The rest of the comments: http://www.wowhead.com/the-ring-of-valor

First 1234 ... Last