1. We want achievement, if its bugged they can leave it closed but give us achiv.

2. We want achievement, if its bugged they can leave it closed but give us achiv.
    You want the arena to be open to get 10 achievement points while ruining the competitive pvp? Amazing. We all want lots of things, that doesn't mean it'll happen. Either get the achi without the arena or lose your achievement.

3. The arena was live and working during wotlk retail it would be very nice if it's enabled for a certain amount of time during every arena season here.Why not have it here even if its for limited amount of time if the arena was a thing on retail.Seems like a good idea to me.

4. It's really bad idea to even think of implementing this map. It's just ridiculous how this map is unbalanced and you don't have any idea how you would get ****ed by some comps since you have no experience in PvP because you just joined teams to get your stats (before new core) or just win traded for your achievements.
    You want the arena to be open to get 10 achievement points while ruining the competitive pvp? Amazing. We all want lots of things, that doesn't mean it'll happen.
    I totally agreed, just because you group of people want those 10 achievement points and probably would win trade again in 5v5 but this time for Arena Master since you already have history of win trading and getting banned twice for it and I wouldn't be surprised if you do it again which should make staff think even more if they should implement this map. Those 2 reasons are more then enough for staff not to implement this map on Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock.

5. Lol, u wanna release a completly unbalanced arena just so the few ppl that care about achievments can collect their point?
    Rather set the achievment on auto complete and keep the arena closed.

6. Neigh for the arena, yay for auto complete achievement!

7. since you have no experience in PvP because you just joined teams to get your stats (before new core).
    Tryhards you talk like you know how to play PvP. And we dont hmmm
    When i was 2.7k in 2s u didnt know what is wow, stop creating drama. Either support it or don't

8. Lol, u wanna release a completly unbalanced arena just so the few ppl that care about achievments can collect their point?
    Rather set the achievment on auto complete and keep the arena closed.
    Few people ? more like half server

9. Tryhards you talk like you know how to play PvP. And we dont hmmm
    When i was 2.7k in 2s u didnt know what is wow, stop creating drama. Either support it or don't
    Those are facts and I highly doubt you were more then 2.2k even on old Molten 4-5 years ago when PvP wasn't even close to what is right now on Icecrown. If you are good as you say I would see you somewhere in top ladders, but let's not go off topic and bring those things all I wanted to say is that implementing this map would be really bad because it's unbalanced map and there will be a lot of win traders in 3's and 5's trying to get their Arena Master's.

10. Personally i'm up for this idea.
    First because is something fresh, despite being balanced(or not) map.
    On other side of the medal, where TheCane says is partially correct, altho in a server like Icecrown (for example) the definition of balance wont exist, and even if would, wouldnt be related to RoV, as if we want talk about maps, we could also ask the removal of Dalaran Arena which still pretty much unbalanced, and still have path issues. Same goes to Blade's edge arena and the overall "unbalance" is created by the bridge.
    There was a reason if AT used to put mostly Nagrand Arena.

Also, if you keep thinking to be "competitive" in Icecrown (or Lordaeron) would remind you the game is pretty much old and the competition nowdays is most like "the ones who que more/the ones who got better "unfair advantages"

To sum it up, yes the idea would be cool, and not for the achivment, but for have something fresh as we claim to be Blizzlike server.

Edit: ofc when i'm talking about releasing it, im talking about deal a proper amount of fixes (idk, statics pillars for example) in order to avoid the majoriy of bugs. Altho this was a part of the game , disablind it for "imbalance" reasons should lead into so many other "balance" changes.
    Edited: March 15, 2017

11. Add it only for rated 5v5 (and skirmish) since its joke bracket anyway. Everyone will be happy (except few very 'special' inviduals would still cry about why not for 2v2/3v3 lolol).

People horny for achievements get their achievements and rest of us don't get our arena experience ruined.

12. Tryhards talking about skill 0:00-1:45
    Talking about wintrading 1:45-1:58
    Just dont make drama here please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Wm...ature=youtu.be

13. That proves literally nothing, never got banned with any reason while you have 2 or 3 bans for win trading and exploiting behind you and looking for another one. You have too big mouth for small player and you should just go back to killing bosses instead of talking here about something that's not true and never happen. Your brain is only used to one tactic over and over again which clearly wont work for you in PvP and that's why you're 1900 bottom tier rogue. :)

14. Tryhards talking about skill 0:00-1:45
    Talking about wintrading 1:45-1:58
    Just dont make drama here please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Wm...ature=youtu.be
    ''Dont make drama'' *links a vid to start one*

Don't get me wrong, I'm nowhere near from being friends with him, but things are going off-topic atm, aren't they?

First 12345 ... Last