1. May 10, 2017  
    I'll be able to connect right from the start and then the oposing is on the back foot all the time. Unless I'm facing arms/holy.
    Really just demonstrating your own lack of experience here. You act like if unholy gets immediate grip its GG. When it's not even close to being decided at that point...

He was talking about non-mounted jumping of the charge.. obviously.

2. May 10, 2017  
    Why is this even still being discussed? Vote for auto complete achievement without the arena. Blizzard removed this map (perhaps not immediately when it was released) cause they understood it was a problematic arena. And you guys try to say otherwise?

3. May 10, 2017  
    Why is this even still being discussed?
    This thread has been a dick measuring contest about arenas for quite a while, not sure what you've been reading.

4. May 11, 2017  
    Why is this even still being discussed? Vote for auto complete achievement without the arena. Blizzard removed this map (perhaps not immediately when it was released) cause they understood it was a problematic arena. And you guys try to say otherwise?

Yes, and look at what happens when we trust blizzard with decision making

5. May 11, 2017  

Yes, and look at what happens when we trust blizzard with decision making
    You're comparing whole expansions with 1 arena? Oh ok.

6. May 11, 2017  
    nobody cares if you like the map or not just fix and implement it already pls
    This. /thread

We came here to play WoTLK as it was.

7. May 12, 2017  

8. Ring of Valor should be in game.

If transmog system can be, buggy mboxer battleground called wintergrasp also, then why we wouldn't get one arena map?

This map is required for the achievement "Worldwide winner"
    Second, I don't give a **** if it is balanced or not, many, many other things in WoW aren't. As someone said earlier, WoW wotlk is rock, paper, scissors. True.
    Third. And most important, we want to hear something from you, Warmane developers... No answer? LOL, are you some kind of multimillionaire ignorant company so busy that you can't find time to discuss and tell us, community, something about this?

9. You're comparing whole expansions with 1 arena? Oh ok.
    No I think he say that we've to look what happens when we trust Blizzard decisions (after WotLK)

First ... 678