1. [Icecrown] Lag in 25 man raids

I was wondering if any of you have experienced severe lag in 25 man raids and in 40 ma'am bgs. The lag only occurs during boss fights and had just started up the last few days. Getting very irritated because two or three of my guild members are also experiencing it and it is hurting our guild raids. Can anyone tell me the cause of this? Its not an internet issue or computer issue. I've never experienced any issues until 3 days ago. With in game lag, the internet browser comes up quickly and my computer is not slowed so it has to be server related.
    Thanks

2. so it has to be server related.
    If it were, it would be happening to everyone. Not just you or a handful of people. The fact that the problem cropped up a few days prior to your post tells me that it is likely an issue related to your ISP or a routing issue, which limits your bandwidth (more players interacting with you = more traffic). I'll also assume that since you haven't posted about this since, that the issue has cleared up. In the future, if you need support, please post in the Support & Q/A section of the forum.