1. can you guys please explain why one hand swords deal more damage than frost with sm and different talents?
    There's no equivalent talent to http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=66192. And you have to drop BCB and parts of Necrosis to spec into http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=55107.

2. id like to hear more opinnions/info about whetever its good or not to get agility items and sacrifice strenght

3. 100 Strength = 200 Attack Power
    If u add up talents, buffs, enchants:
    7% From Talents
    10% Kings
    15% Enchant
    100 Strength =~ 264 Attack Power
    Have in mind u wont have 100% uptime on the enchant, but i guess with UA every min for 20sec u can say u do have arround 15% increase constantly.

120 AP from Wrist =~ 50 Strength (without the talent and buff increase cos its just AP)
    68 ArP vs 56 ArP = 12 Extra Strength

62 Strength on top of 102 Agility is what u get from Toskz.

As for Gloves, Aldryanas have HUGE advantage duo to HUGE amount of ArP in them and Haste on top of it all, so there is no item u can compare them with, since 264 Gloves from EoF simply suck dick.

Going for diferent setup, like BqL neck and EoF Cloak with 10m hc Sindra Legs, is simply bad, cos u lose a lot of stats duo to lower item level.

U have couple of BEST DKs this server has to offer telling u not to go Strength and that simply Agility items are better duo to more stats overall, and u still want someome to tell u otherwise.

"Strength items are better cos of reasons..."
    There u go i guess, u can waste coins on those items now i guess or farm them just to end up using agility ones in the end.

This guide is a SHORTCUT.
    U can follow it and skip the theorycrafting, wasting time on itemisations, and simply polish and practice ur skills, but yet u decide not to.

4. its not that simple because most people dont have BIS items in every slot, our calculations are a little different

5. its not that simple because most people dont have BIS items in every slot, our calculations are a little different
    Then, by all means, download Kahorie's DK Simulator and calculate it for your special case.

6. No, HIS bis list is debateable, once again if you opt for an agility setup you are losing out on a heapload of strength in favor of more crit, i won't get into any arguments because we've been through it before.

He has good points but its not the only build you can go for, in the end the overall damage of a full str setup vs agility comes down to rng, personally ive always found a full str setup to be more consistent.

Just work on your rotation and skill usage, it is far more important than anything to maximize damage.

7. twin valkyr fight with frost spec+ arp 100%, should one use aoe on cd to hit both twins or just focus on single targetting dps one or use only some aoe abilities for max dps? details please?

8. Idk what the hell im doing bad, i literally do the same openers that you do and is impossible to get 3 obli

PD: I know the reason, ERW doesnt restart my death runes
    Edited: April 26, 2018

9. For Twin Valks, since they share DMG and u deal less DMG to the oposite color, just do Obliterate.
    When it comes to DPSing 2 targets, most of the time its better to do Obliterate IF u are Armor Pen capped. U can test it urself tho, and see if Obli deals less dmg than HB on any 2 target DPS.
    MikScrollingCombatText addon is perfect for this.

The only situation where its better to HB than Obli always, is when those 2 targets have to be DPSed equaly and die in the same time, which is really, really rare in wotlk.
    Just do Obli and hope for HB proc i guess.

As for opener not working, u are definetly doing something wrong.
    If u do everything as said in the guide, u should always do 3 oblis after erw.

10. nerves of cold steel talent, how did it work blizzlike and how does it work here?
    is it supposed to give us +3% chance to hit with white hits only or
    +3% white hits and physical abilities or
    +3% hit rating?

11. ERW is bugged in the server that im playing atm and it doesnt refresh death runes, what opener do you recommend me in that case?

12. bull****..i outrun any other DK blood or unholy...single or aoe as a frost....nice tutorial helped me alot...but i got some modifications and my own routation.

as a tank or dps frost is way btter , just because some ppl find it more complicated doesnt mean is not better.

blood routation easy as fk , pvp , pve is kinda the same...unholy cant say i didnt play , i dont like.
    Edited: April 28, 2018

13. bull****..i outrun any other DK blood or unholy...single or aoe as a frost....nice tutorial helped me alot...but i got some modifications and my own routation.
    Surpassing unholy in terms of AoE is not possible.

as a tank or dps frost is way btter , just because some ppl find it more complicated doesnt mean is not better.
    When it comes to your tank point refer to
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=377013

14. May 11, 2018  
    question for the pros, do you guys always use prioritize obliterate or use frost strike with killing machine first to use the proc and gain advantage with rune graced period with the obliterate runes?

15. May 11, 2018  
    There is only 1 FS with possible KM proc u can squize in without breaking the rune grace timer, and that is in btwn 3 Obliterates, as stated in the guides Rotation section...

""Constant rotation after "Opener" (diseases on target):
    step1: Obli > Obli > Pesti > BS > FS* > FS* > step2
    step2: Obli > Obli > FS > Obli > FS* > FS* > step1""

FS with this FS color is the one im talking about, if u are still wondering...
    Most of peopl do: 3x Obli > 3x FS in that part.
    Anyhow, both rotations will do almost the same amount of DPS, since FS dmg is not that important.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last