1. how much does haste influence on fdk's dps?

2. Guide is updated a bit.
    Changed overall order a bit, fixed some of the mistakes in them, updated the itemisations overall (BiS, alternate, items u can spend coins on, BiS Herald gear), the only thing thats left to check is Rotation part, which i most likely wont look into a lot, since i want to focus my free time on updating and making the Unholy guide great again (since this one has some mistakes in it that needs to be adressed) and after that i want to check the tanking one...
    If anything else gets updated, il let you know.

3. Added a new rotation video at the start of the guide, right before i go into FDK DPS talk.
    "New video of the rotation (23.02.2019.):"

Will sort out the guide a bit this weekend.

4. How important is off hand expertise for fdk? i’ve seen orc warriors go for 31 expertise for off hand cap, just wondering if it’s something i should be doing as an fdk or 27/22 is fine.

5. You should be fine with 26/21 (or in your case with 27/22).
    From what i know aslong as your main hand hits, offhand will.
    Altho, even if your offhand gets dodged, you should be fine cos runes should be consumed anyway and rotation right on track (i never tested this in game, so if its not working like this and u notice something else pls do inform me).
    Melee white swings, auto attacks, might be dodged from offhand but we dont care about those dodges anyway, whole point is to keep rotation going.

6. Hi i have a problem with opener with ERW, the thing is I do exactly as it says and use 3 obli at the end but i somehow end up getting 1 death rune 1 blood rune 2 frost and 2 unholy, when the runes go up after the 3 consecutive obliterates, the thing is that UA is taking the frost rune instead of the death rune when i do as the opener says

7. That is why you use Blood Tap after Unbreakable Armor in the opener...

IT > PS > BT > Pesti > UA > Obli > FS* > ERW
    or
    IT > PS > Pesti > UA > BT > Obli > FS* > ERW
    or
    IT > PS > Obli > BS > BT > UA > Pesti > ERW

8. Nope im do8ng just like you said bt then pesti then ua and im getting those runes maybe its bugged on my server

9. One of the rotations i linked in my previous comment should work on any retail like server without bugs.

If you are not playing on Warmane, try out all of them. Figure something out...
    On old Molten, runes didnt work as they are now, so i used some different things i dont remember anymore tbh, the point being, you have to make it work yourself, while looking into and knowing the bugs that are setting you back.

IT > PS > BT > UA > Pesti might work,
    IT > PS > Pesti > UA > BT might work,
    IT > PS > Pesti > BT > UA might work,
    IT > PS > BS > Pesti > BT > UA might work,
    IT > PS > Pesti > BS > BT > UA might work,
    i dont know...

IT > PS > BS > Pesti > UA > ERW will work 100% if all of the other fail..

Or, start playing here maybe?

10. What's your opinion on early Wrath (BiS Naxx 25) frost specs, in particular a blood sub spec instead of an unholy one?

11. What is your opinion on going to a store wearing your shirt backwards, wearing underwear as a helmet, while walking by using 2 arms and 1 leg, potentialy skipping in particular from left arm to the leg and on the right arm?

Like what is that question? Why is there a need for any itemisation list that is not for Herald/End Game? I really dont have the time to make the useless lists, im sorry.
    Are you in a guild that raids only naxx 25m while using only gear from it or lower? If so, i already explained how to get Herald BiS gear: Cap Hit and Expertise and get as many items with gem slots and highest ilvl u can use, works for any stage before or after Herald gear ilvl.

Blood subspec does not work. Dont even think about it.

I already said, if you cant get 1050+ arp gem strength and before that cap hit and expertise, this is for any stage of wotlk, dungeons, naxx, uld, toc, icc, rs. Which means: cap Hit cap Expertise, get as much Strength as you can, and get the items with most amount of secondary stat since ArP is nothing more than a dream before ICC gear.

My god...

12. I play on a server that only has Naxx available so far. And I didn't ask about itemization but about specs, for when Bladed Armor may scale a bit better than the alternatives in the UH tree. Didn't know this was such a touchy topic.

13. Its not a touchy topic, im just mind blown with the questions nowadays, nothing else, i really dont understand where are they coming from...

People come here asking others to do their dirty work.
    You can test the talent weight on your current gear with a simple 5min dummy run. If you want to be 100% sure, do 5-10 5min runs with one spec, and than swap specs and repeat with other one.

As for gear: atlas loot, and search.
    Wont matter anyway since when ulduar is released you are going to forget it.

To anyone that wants to ask a similar question:
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#jzZ...ofM0hxc:pkamVM
    This is the spec you want to use for PvE from lvl 80 dungeon farm to LK 25m hc farm and beyond...
    Only thing you can change is to put 1 point from Subversion to maxing out Killing Machine untill Obli takes over as top dmg done ability.

14. I never asked for a gear list so I'm not sure where that's coming from. I wanted to know if in early Wrath gear Bladed Armor might give better returns than the alternatives in UH, since 600AP at that point would be a lot more valuable than the maybe 750 or so you get out of it with ICC gear.

And testing this out on a dummy wouldn't be the same as in a raid setting because I'd be missing all the buffs that help the Unholy subspec but don't do much for a Blood subspec, or so I figure.

15. Hi Gnimo,

Thanks for the guide, I want to know what is the addon you use to show your runic bar next to your tmw.

Regards,
    Foxjust

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last