1. MobileEnergy should be the addon for Runic Power bar, and any other bar, mana, energy, rage...
    DK Monitor is there for Runes, and Move Anything can also help a lot i guess.

Sorry for the late answer and no info or update on the guides, real life is chomping my *** nowadays.

2. May 23, 2019  
    Hello, I need some suggestion. I think I have decent gear but when I do some training in dummies, I only got 5,5k dps. I think I should be able to do more than that. If I can buy for 3 donation gears, what is the top 4 priority to get?

https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/profile

Here is my armory.

3. May 23, 2019  
    Hello, I need some suggestion. I think I have decent gear but when I do some training in dummies, I only got 5,5k dps. I think I should be able to do more than that. If I can buy for 3 donation gears, what is the top 4 priority to get?

https://armory.warmane.com/character...ecrown/profile

Here is my armory.
    u need 26 expertise, top 4 sts > 2x havoc > dbw > halion boots

4. May 23, 2019  
    You definitely don't need to cap expertise. When it comes to donations, weapons > trinkets > any other piece of gear.

5. May 25, 2019  
    As Rifo said, weapons > tringets...
    I recently made a fresh DK and the thing that made my dps rockets wer the weapons.
    STS is a good investment, DBW not so much, since i got mine in a "decent" guild that does 10/12 ICC HC barely.
    I would go for RS Boots over DBW and RS Neck if you are an Orc, if you are some other race i wouldnt waste coins on that neck since BQL one is equally good.

P.S. I know that in guide 2nd Havoc is lower on the list, but its not. 2 top Prio items for FDK DPS in pve are weapons, i will edit it i guess when i get the time.

6. May 28, 2019  
    Does Frost DK's Risen Ghoul spell work the same way as UH DK's Gargoyle? As in takes all buffs at the time of casting, like trinket procs. It does some decent dmg ~25k in 0% buff, so I like throwing it out when I have a free GCD.

7. June 1, 2019  
    Does Frost DK's Risen Ghoul spell work the same way as UH DK's Gargoyle? As in takes all buffs at the time of casting, like trinket procs. It does some decent dmg ~25k in 0% buff, so I like throwing it out when I have a free GCD.
    take off your gear, summon ghoul, equip your gear to see if its stats change in real time or stays at snapshot value

8. Hi guys, to make a frost dk which stat should I improve? and what soket to put?

9. Hi guys, to make a frost dk which stat should I improve? and what soket to put?
    I found it in this guide in 5 seconds.

10. Gnimo, would you recommend going unholy dps over blood dps if i have Shadowmourne and some nice pve items ?

11. There is no reason for anyone to go Blood DK DPS.
    Unholy and Frost are only two needed specs in WotLK PvE.
    Depending on what your guild needs, or what you want to focus on more, chose one of those two.
    Unholy for Ebon Plaguebringer and more AoE pressure, Frost for Icy Talons and better single target dps especially with low level gear.
    But i guess since u have Shadowmourne, Unholy would be a perfect choice.

12. Hi, can you please make a list "from better to worst" weapons obtainable at icc 10/25 for a frost dk?
    Today I've done my first icc 10 on my frost dk and I've won the axe from Marrowgar (https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Bone...n%27s_Splitter) but people told me I should aim for slower weapons and leave the faster ones to rogues. Which weapons should I roll for?

13. Hi, can you please make a list "from better to worst" weapons obtainable at icc 10/25 for a frost dk?
    Today I've done my first icc 10 on my frost dk and I've won the axe from Marrowgar (https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Bone...n%27s_Splitter) but people told me I should aim for slower weapons and leave the faster ones to rogues. Which weapons should I roll for?
    Dont have big knowledge about dk s in general but thats one true thing what they said. Slower weapons have the same dps but since their range is bigger (like 10-15dmg 1.00sec weapon to 20-30 2.00sec weapon), the abilities you do are doing more damage since most of them scaled with base weapon damage. But this only applies to equal ilvl weapons. You wont go for 232 slow weapon over 264 fast weapon.

14. I curious about the professions. If i use your bis list and jc/bs i am at 1408 arp (full arp gemmed, no strengh gems). If i go for engineering and JC i will miss 40 arp. How do you get 100% arp then? Is it wise to go for jc/Engi and take the 40 arp bufffood? The other possibility for me is using the eof cloak and gemm some hit.

15. Calculator is a great thing btw, try adding all the arp from gear only, and than add gem by gem.

With both JC + BS, and JC + Engi, and BS + Engi, you should end up at the number that is a bit lower than 1400.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last