1. can anyone suggest me best weapon for FDK? i so confused which weapon i use . which should i use? Havoc's call,blade of lordaeron kings or bloodvenom blade?

2. So.. I was wondering what item should I go for in the points shop?

Nighttime or The Lion's Maw

https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=50191
    https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=47808
    At this ilevel, either tbh. I'd personally go for The Lion's Maw.
    Then again, on the guide it states:
    So, i would say that stat prio at any time would be:
    Hit (9-11% spell hit chance) > Expertise (16-26) > Strength/Armor Penetration once u can get 72%+ from both gear and gems > Haste > Crit
    can anyone suggest me best weapon for FDK? i so confused which weapon i use . which should i use? Havoc's call,blade of lordaeron kings or bloodvenom blade?
    1. Havoc's Call HC
    2. Bloodvenom Blade HC
    3. Havoc's Call N
    4. Bloodvenom Blade N
    Edited: January 14, 2020

3. As FDK, should I gem my gears with all Arpen gems even though I can't reach 1399-1400 Arpen yet or I can aim only like 70-80% Arpen and gems the remaining slot with Strength? Currently, I mix the gems between Arpen and Strength (besides the gems for hit rating) and I still dealt good damage but I am still unsure. (if I gem my gears with Arpen after I take care of hit rating, I can only reach 1215 Arpen. I am confused of whether that is still worth or mixing it with Strength or even full Strength)
    Edited: January 16, 2020

4. As FDK, should I gem my gears with all Arpen gems even though I can't reach 1399-1400 Arpen yet or I can aim only like 70-80% Arpen and gems the remaining slot with Strength? Currently, I mix the gems between Arpen and Strength (besides the gems for hit rating) and I still dealt good damage but I am still unsure. (if I gem my gears with Arpen after I take care of hit rating, I can only reach 1215 Arpen. I am confused of whether that is still worth or mixing it with Strength or even full Strength)
    I’d say to use Kahorie’s DK Simulator as only that can give you an objective answer specific to you and your gear

https://code.google.com/archive/p/dk...wnloads?page=1

5. I’d say to use Kahorie’s DK Simulator as only that can give you an objective answer specific to you and your gear

https://code.google.com/archive/p/dk...wnloads?page=1
    Thank you (though I have to learn how to use that since it looks more complicated than Rawr :D)

6. At this ilevel, either tbh. I'd personally go for The Lion's Maw.
    Then again, on the guide it states:

1. Havoc's Call HC
    2. Bloodvenom Blade HC
    3. Havoc's Call N
    4. Bloodvenom Blade N
    hm so double havocs is worse than havoc HC + bloodvenom HC? I guess I just wasted my money T_T

7. hm so double havocs is worse than havoc HC + bloodvenom HC? I guess I just wasted my money T_T
    2 x best weapon is better than best+second best mate

8. New video update (i guess):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciuo...ature=youtu.be

You have a new addon that will show every spell i do, to help those that cant track MSBT.

Shoutout to Svanie for the addon and heads up.
    If anyone else has something to add, or want me to fix or improve, feel free to say so here or in game i guess (since i dont read DMs on Forums, dont see them and am lazy).
    What addon is that? I tried Googling it and the closest I could find was TrufiGCD, but that addon only goes as far back as Cataclysm.

9. hi @Gnimo @Rikofelt. I wanted to ask a small question and was wondering if you have the time to answer this. Until now i was not using any talent points in subversion since i didn't refer to this guide originally for my spec. After reading the talent section a few mins ago i realized that the reason i had so much aggro during raids and was sometimes even taking aggro from tanks is because i didnt have subversion in my spec :'3 . So i thought about copy pasting the spec you have with 4/5 KM and 1/3 subversion. I was also wondering if it would be better to take 1 point from BcB too and go for 2/3 subversion . I was already doing 2-3%(sometimes even 4.5%)of my overall damage as BcB specced 3/3 in it, so would it sensible to take 1 point from there and put in subversion? Will it give me a dps increase?
    Edited: March 12, 2020

10. hi @Gnimo @Rikofelt. I wanted to ask a small question and was wondering if you have the time to answer this. Until now i was not using any talent points in subversion since i didn't refer to this guide originally for my spec. After reading the talent section a few mins ago i realized that the reason i had so much aggro during raids and was sometimes even taking aggro from tanks is because i didnt have subversion in my spec :'3 . So i thought about copy pasting the spec you have with 4/5 KM and 1/3 subversion. I was also wondering if it would be better to take 1 point from BcB too and go for 2/3 subversion . I was already doing 2-3%(sometimes even 4.5%)of my overall damage as BcB specced 3/3 in it, so would it sensible to take 1 point from there and put in subversion? Will it give me a dps increase?
    Dps wise it isn't worth going for anything but 1/52/18. If your tanks are struggling with threat going for more subversion points will definitely help. The problem is most definitely in the hunters, rogues, rets, hpal and tanks that your raid uses. But if the players just aren't up to par, change your talents. Losing some dps in favor of not dying and being useless for the remainder of a fight is a no brainer.

11. Dps wise it isn't worth going for anything but 1/52/18. If your tanks are struggling with threat going for more subversion points will definitely help. The problem is most definitely in the hunters, rogues, rets, hpal and tanks that your raid uses. But if the players just aren't up to par, change your talents. Losing some dps in favor of not dying and being useless for the remainder of a fight is a no brainer.
    thank you. i was also a bit confused about 1 particular thing. You see in our server we have this ring which we can buy - https://www.wow-mania.com/armory/?item=90025 . Since it is an obvious upgrade to might of blight, i was wondering if this particular ring changes my overall bis itemization in any way aside from just the ring. I am sorry if linking items from another server is not allowed here i am not sure about the rules of warmane. But it would be nice if i could get some clarification on this matter. thanks :)

12. thank you. i was also a bit confused about 1 particular thing. You see in our server we have this ring which we can buy - https://www.wow-mania.com/armory/?item=90025 . Since it is an obvious upgrade to might of blight, i was wondering if this particular ring changes my overall bis itemization in any way aside from just the ring. I am sorry if linking items from another server is not allowed here i am not sure about the rules of warmane. But it would be nice if i could get some clarification on this matter. thanks :)
    Based on intuition, no, it won't change your other item slots in any way. I can't verify it for you with kahories, however, so you'll have to take my word for it.

13. Based on intuition, no, it won't change your other item slots in any way. I can't verify it for you with kahories, however, so you'll have to take my word for it.
    Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it :)

First ... 61415161718 ... Last