1. June 3, 2017  
    So im at 263 hit right now as frost dps. should i drop some of the hit to get down to 164? im so confused. every dk i talk to is like ya just get ( random number of hit) and i t make no sense. im 6.1k with 1018 arp as well if that matters
    There's a minimum hit rating which you need (5% from gear). Any extra hit past that is not wasted. When it comes to full ICC 25hc and RS 25hc itemisation hit is actually your third best stat (after arp and strength).

As for your gear right now, if you can drop some hit in exchange for arp while maintaining your minimum hit rating then you should drop the hit. This is also the basic trend you'll follow up until you're either arp capped or you find yourself at some awkward rating like 1385. Do your best to not overshoot the arp cap.

P.S. If you are using T10 hands for hit and they're providing your 4pT10 bonus and you can't get it via the other 4 pieces, don't drop the hands.

2. June 4, 2017  
    There's a minimum hit rating which you need (5% from gear). Any extra hit past that is not wasted. When it comes to full ICC 25hc and RS 25hc itemisation hit is actually your third best stat (after arp and strength).

As for your gear right now, if you can drop some hit in exchange for arp while maintaining your minimum hit rating then you should drop the hit. This is also the basic trend you'll follow up until you're either arp capped or you find yourself at some awkward rating like 1385. Do your best to not overshoot the arp cap.

P.S. If you are using T10 hands for hit and they're providing your 4pT10 bonus and you can't get it via the other 4 pieces, don't drop the hands.
    Ty sir. ya im currently at 1140 arp. I swapped out all the extra hit on 3 items and managed to be perfectly at 164. dps went up by 1500

3. FDK DPS Guide

-1401 Strength
    -140 Armor Penetration (10.00%).
    -379 Haste (15.03%)
    -322 Hit rating (9.82% melee / 12.28% spell)
    -26 Expertise
    -25.99% melee / 13.92% spell Crit
    without buffs.
    Are these stats inclusive of base stats? or are they the raw stats provided by the gear alone?

4. Those are stats from the exact BiS Herald Gear list that is fully gemmed and enchanted, without Horn of Winter self buff.
    Strength might change 1-10 points up and down, depending on which race u decided to go for.

As for the guide itself (all 3 of them), il maybe do a minor update tomorow or on weekend.

5. I meant to ask if you had provided those stats by summing them up from the various gear you had listed or if you had opened your character pane and noted down what you saw there

6. Those are the stats from my Character Info Panel.
    All itemisation stats are copy pasted from in game Character Info Panel.
    (yes i have all those items...)

7. Can you update talent tree? Because the link isnt working
    And what is UA Ability? I mean what is full name of UA?
    Edited: July 18, 2017

8. Can you update talent tree? Because the link isnt working
    And what is UA Ability? I mean what is full name of UA?
    unbreakable armor

9. Under the section "Spec" there is working talent build, just click on: "Frost DK DPS PVE Spec"...
    And yes, as this scrub alrdy said, UA = Unbreakable Armor.

10. Very intuitive guide.
    I had a few questions though : i'm not too sure of the reason why u need so much agility items as a dk. I mean unlike warriors, agility does not give us attack power.
    Wouldn't it be best to replace the toskk bracers from dbs 25 hc with the bracers of the heir, from rs10hc ? u still get armpen, and this time strenght.
    Same reasoning with the ashen verdict ring : u go for the agility one, which makes no sense to me.
    Do u do this for the extra crit chance? is 3 percent crit (roughly ashen ring and tossk i believe) better than 200 strenght? (ashen ring of might plus bracers of the heir from rs10)
    I'd love to have your thoughts on this

Nice day to you

11. I had a few questions though : i'm not too sure of the reason why u need so much agility items as a dk. I mean unlike warriors, agility does not give us attack power.
    Wouldn't it be best to replace the toskk bracers from dbs 25 hc with the bracers of the heir, from rs10hc ? u still get armpen, and this time strenght.
    Same reasoning with the ashen verdict ring : u go for the agility one, which makes no sense to me.

1) As for why the agility items on a death knight, stat weights is the answer. Some agility pieces, namely Aldriana's and Tosk's, are better than their plate counterparts. Outside of those two slots, you shouldn't have agility items on your character.
    2) You don't use the agility AV ring. The strength version is superior.
    3) Tosk's are a tier above Bracers of the Heir. They end up being slightly better according to simulations.

P.S. The difference between wrist/hand counterparts is indistinguishable in a raid environment. A similar thing happens if you replace Varian's Furor/Garosh's Rage with Winding Sheet. However, when discussing BiS (best in slot), there is a singular list.
    Edited: August 17, 2017

12. As Rifo said, both Toskz and Aldrianas are the most superior wrist/gloves item out there. There is basicly no gloves that can be as close as good as Aldrianas for FDK.
    As for RS 10m Wrist, its item level is lower, which means it will give u less stats overall. Just compare the Armor Penetration on those two items, the less u have it from gear the more u have to gem for it...

As for Ashen Ring... I find Agility Ashen ring better for every Melee class when it comes to PvE (F/Awarr, RetPala, Fdk, Udk). I use it on both Frost and Unholy DK dps and im satisfied with its results.
    If u feel like Strength ring is better for u, go for it, as said in the guide its a matter of personal preference, i personaly think Agility ring is better.
    The attack power lost is small, and our crits deal 200-250% of our normal DMG done, so yea...

Make sure u get the rotation part right, 2-4 items wont matter if ur rotation sucks, aslong as they are all close when it comes to item level. :D

P.S. both guides should be looked at and edited this weekend. Fdk guide will most likely remain exactly the same (only some text mistakes might be edited), while Unholy Guide should be a bit reworked duo to some new info on both Strength, Armor Pen Cap, Expertise cap, no Expertise itemisations and specs. I will most likely bump both guides once im done.
    Edited: August 17, 2017

13. Hey nice guide bro thanks for help but i want to ask did you mention what runeforging to use maybe you did and i missed it thanks anyways.

14. First of all, thank you for answering so fast. It had been 1 month since the last the reply so i was dreading you might not be watching this guide anymore.
    I get what you both say (not too sure about the ring, but i'll try it out too). I was also wondering what your thoughts were on the item enchantment 'berserking", as opposed to the runeforging enchant razorice. In an armor penetration build (fdk), is it worth taking the improved vulnerability to frost damage over 200 constant ap when so little of my damage is actually frost (it goes like 38% obliterate, 25% melee; 14% frost strike usually ) ?
    I seem to remember some other guide mentioning this, and I was curious about what your opinions on this were.
    Thank you in advance :d

15. I tryed Berserking and the uptime wasnt even close, for it to be able to parry Razorice.
    Razorice and Fallen Crusade are the weapon enchants u want to go for.

First 123412 ... Last