1. @Eva
    Yeah I see the mistake I made, too quickly assumed 1% crit=1% more damage. I am here to learn and that's why I wrote "Or am I missing something?". I have no problem changing my view if a person can give a good explanation, hence my comment about this not being an intelligent conversation. You did provide me with some good sources and for that I thank you. What is further interesting is that people in the EJ thread are claiming that top DKs in the world chose to reallocate their point from UA to BcB or BI. So 1 talent point in either BI or BcB is better than Unbreakable Armor at some point? Hmm.

@DarkenedHue
    Yeah I will run Subversion 3/3 anyway because of new progressing 3.3.5 server. Since BcB scales with gear it might take a while before I go that route.
    I feel like I should have been more clear with this as well. Talent setup seems to differ a lot depending on what Raid(s) are currently available. I might argue even subspeccing into blood for 5/5 Bladed Armor and 5/5 Dark Conviction might be superior in the start, but what do I know. I'm just guessing again.

@Gnimo
    I am not trying to invent a new wheel, just getting a better understanding of mechanics etc of 3.3.5. But your are not giving any sources or back up your statements or telling me what's wrong in my math. Frankly I don't care if I'm wrong or not, I just want have a better insight. You are basing everything on your experience, and while that is fine for some it's not for me. But thanks to "Eva" I have some good sources. Even though he/she is kinda salty :p

2. What is further interesting is that people in the EJ thread are claiming that top DKs in the world chose to reallocate their point from UA to BcB or BI.
    Yes, at that time, before the changes made in patch 3.3.3, when UA became outright better.

3. If u think that 8 years of expirience needs to be backed up with some useless numbers, than im not the guy u should be asking stuff... Cos i really do think those are useless numbers. Most of people on forums used to base everything on numbers and retail threads, and they wer wrong on so many points. Why? Warmane =/ Retail, so some of the stuff that worked back than, might not work here for all kind of reasons.
    Hell, 80% of DK tanks in VoA have some ****** *** spec and they lose aggro instantly even tho DKs have highest TPS for single target in WotLK. Why? Cos they heard and read that IT should be used only on start and rarely after that. From who? Proly from some scrub that used some kind of awesome TPS math...

I did provide u with the proper math for BcB and Subversion, without saying anything about urs, mainly to avoid saying: u are wrong, which u wer, to avoid beeing asked why, which u did anyway cos u didnt bother to understand what i said i guess.
    BcB will be superior over Subversion even at low gear.
    Statement that it scales better with end game gear is useless. The more haste and hit u have, the better. And that is something u have the most when u are gearing up...
    I used 190 points to gear a 226 avrg ilvl FDK, and BcB showed to be very usefull. On top of it all, duo to lack of ArP Obli deals a lot less DMG in % so that also renders that talent.
    At BiS, more than 2/3 Subversion is useless when it comes to threat reduction...
    1/3 is more than enough if u have a solid tank.
    So going 3/3 has no purpose unless u want high crit chance on Obli, which can be good only if u have to burst things down asap (u have to have in mind that crit, as a stat, is pure RNG).

Everything in the guide has it purpose. I cant be bothered with some kind of math to back my claims up cos im frankly lazy and i dont want to.
    This is the best shortcut u can get. If u want to waste time and get to these conclusions after a year or two, be my guest, but im not gona spend more time on this guide.

As for Blood tree talents, its a bad idea.
    But i guess since i dont have any numbers u wont belive me on this one. :D

As for the "better understanding of 3.3.5a" there is non.
    U enter the game, u read spells and talents, and u work ur way to combining them all the best way u can.
    Thats what i did, and i didnt have any guide to help me when i wasted hundreds of gems, coins, gold on useless tests. But if u want to do it urself, be my guest. :D

4. @Eva

Oh I see, it went from 10% to 20% Str increase. That explains it then. By the way I'm trying to figure out when to actually use UA+BT (burst macro). After consuming double deathrunes with Oblit? I mean is it worth delaying for that being able to happen? Or just pop it on CD? I'm planning on going Engineer+Orc+random on use trinket, so it will line up quite nicely.

5. It depends on your situation. I find it most useful using it right before you consume the double deathrunes.
    If you have a better kind of proc it's almost always a good idea to sacrifice a Blood Strike - just make sure you don't lose sync on your first blood rune.

@Edit: If you play on the suggested hit value (under the actual spell hit cap) you risk dropping your diseases and suffer a substantial dps loss if you use it on a blood rune, tho.
    Edited: January 24, 2018

6. im sure u use bt+ua after triple death rune dump(triple obliterates)

7. Added MORE videos in "Videos" section of the guide.
    Added a Screen Shot of Herald BiS geared DK dummy run (Recount with DPS and % of DMG done on abilities).
    Sorted other stuff in the guide and corrected mistakes.

From this moment on, u basicly have EVERYTHING U CAN POSIBLY KNOW about Frost Death Knights in the guide (that i know...).

Follow the guide, dont follow the guide, its all up to u to decide.
    I wont be answering any more questions.

Best of luck bois and grills. :D

8. hesitancy

Search Sabanoti on armory and tell me he know what he doing or not ? :D

9. Search Sabanoti on armory and tell me he know what he doing or not ? :D
    Head (and/or chest) red gem(s) should go towards +20 arp. After that neck and cloak yellow gems MUST go towards +10 str + 10 hit as the person is under the 5% bare minimum. If he doesn't reach it with those two added gems then the guy absolutely has to go for both +20 arp in head and chest, gem his neck, cloak and gloves yellow slots with +10 str + 10 hit.

Alternatively that dk can actually use the BiS AV strength ring over frostbrood vanquisher and work out his arp to as close to the cap as he can.

10. thanks for the guide man awesome information and explain well. i just didnt get the hit rating stats , you said we need to get "-8% chance (263 hit rating) is melee hit cap for special abilities" what dk skills are consider special abilities? and what about -17% chance (446 hit rating) is spell hit cap". im asking these questions cuz right now i have 250hit and im missing sometimes pestilence and hb , i gemd +20hit rating and went up to 290 and didnt notice a singal miss (check on dummy tho) and i saw here in the guide that is bis list dk have 239 hit rating. would love to get answer from anyone who have an opinion , thanks ahead.

11. isnt it better if we go 5/5 killing machine and use frost strike every time its available while having killing machine proc? this guide tells us to always prioritize obliterate no matter what

12. There is a GOOD reason why u should ALWAYS prio Obliterate over FS.
    As for hit, as said in the guide, u need 164-263 hit, 237-239 beeing the most optimal number overall...

Read the damn thing fully please.

13. Read the damn thing fully please.
    relax bruv, take a deep breath

14. I was gonna read through it, but the first thing I noticed is the number of spelling errors. Then I read through some of the comments, and seeing comments from the OP saying Read the damn thing fully makes me not wanna read it all if they have an attitude for someone asking a question. Also, the amount of spelling errors in the comments from the OP make me cringe as well

First ... 67891018 ... Last