1. In dat caes, me brudda, u opin speil buuk, u reeed speilz in der, no spalling erorrs der, uusaing brein ferts, u go:
    1+1=2, 2+2=4, 4+4=8
    and der u go, u becaument a gudd fdk.
    Dat wieth prektiz is huw i bekame gudd, i hed no guidas to treshtolk bout spieling... :'(

On the serious note, this is whats wrong with people on the server, and why there are so many QQ threads, and why gear score requirement is so huge, so many boosted snowflakes.
    With both this guide, and donation system that lets you get BiS weapons and trinkets in a sec for some cash, you still fail to improve. Why? "Spelling in the guide is bad."

If you just read the final note, you would have seen that i said myself:
    "Guide is not perfectly written."
    Aka, i do know spelling is not on the spot, but i dont care.
    Its perfectly understandable, and you dont need a lot to understand:
    Hit cap is 8% (5% gear - 164hit + 3% talents)
    Prio Obli over FS, read the rotation and just repeat on a dummy, if any of you scrubs did that once, you would have noticed why Obli > FS...

You forgot to put a dot (".") at the end of your final sentence. Does that make you cringe on yourself as well?

2. Why don't u use the rs10 hc wrists? Cause they are itemlvl 271 and they got strength instead of agi. If i am not mistaken strength>agi right?

3. As Rifo said, both Toskz and Aldrianas are the most superior wrist/gloves item out there. There is basicly no gloves that can be as close as good as Aldrianas for FDK.
    As for RS 10m Wrist, its item level is lower, which means it will give u less stats overall. Just compare the Armor Penetration on those two items, the less u have it from gear the more u have to gem for it...
    second page of this thread

4. well i agree with the Point that u have to get more arp gems, but i mean rs 10hc wrists got 56 arp and 102 strength, while tosks have 68 arp and 0 strenght. So if i go for one more arp gem to get the 12 arp difference, i will still get more strength Overall. In my opinion getting 102 strength and 56 arp > getting 68 arp and 102 agility.

5. Read the damn thing fully please.
    There's alot of discussion in those 9 pages that covers what you asked already and there would be 50 not 9 pages if everyone was as lazy as to come here and ask questions that were answered before.

Btw. try to whisper Gnimo in game, i know he LOVES to help out fellow dk players.

6. well i agree with the Point that u have to get more arp gems, but i mean rs 10hc wrists got 56 arp and 102 strength, while tosks have 68 arp and 0 strenght. So if i go for one more arp gem to get the 12 arp difference, i will still get more strength Overall. In my opinion getting 102 strength and 56 arp > getting 68 arp and 102 agility.
    The wrists also grant AP, which could be translated into STR.

1) As for why the agility items on a death knight, stat weights is the answer. Some agility pieces, namely Aldriana's and Tosk's, are better than their plate counterparts. Outside of those two slots, you shouldn't have agility items on your character.

[...]

P.S. The difference between wrist/hand counterparts is indistinguishable in a raid environment. A similar thing happens if you replace Varian's Furor/Garosh's Rage with Winding Sheet. However, when discussing BiS (best in slot), there is a singular list.

7. @Gnimo, relax man

question for everyone, we are supposed to gem arp right, but frost strike doesnt benefit from it since it does frost damage right? even then the damage gain from obliterate and melee is big enough that it makes it worth it to go for arp instead of str?

another one, has anyone tested if changing talents to use shadowmourne instead of one hand weapons is any good?
    Edited: April 17, 2018

8. Im completely relaxed, im just mind blown over and over again on how many times i have to repeat:
    "Read the damn thing as a whole"
    And people never do...

I tryed out everything:
    Armor pen gems with full Strength itemisation,
    Str gems with every posible item combo there is,
    Shadowmourne with both Strength and Armor Penetration gemming,
    Itemisations without Ashen ring,
    Itemisations with DV and STS as trinkets,
    Every posible gear, gem, talent combination known to this expansion,
    Wasted months and ton of golds for regeming, cash for donations, over the past 5 years on warmane/molten,
    And u know what?

Every god damn thing of those "works"...

Whats the diference?

The itemisation, gemming, spec, rotation, IN THE GUIDE pulls the highest numbers, aka the most DPS/DMG.
    DPS diference is high, 1-4k depending on what dumb idea u want to follow...

Sure, u can go spell power weapon in offhand, Shadowmourne, FS over Obli, but u will do less dps.

Itemisation with:
    Toskz and Aldrianas,
    Sigil of Awareness,
    DBW + STS,
    Strength Ashen Ring,
    Dual Wielding,
    Blood Caked Blade 3/3 ans Subversion 1/3,
    Obli over FS,
    Armor Pen gems,
    With 237 hit rating (7% melee, 9% spell),
    Will ALWAYS do more DPS/DMG than any other combo.

Edit:
    Like, sure, i had some wild ideas myself, thats why i tested so many things...
    I do encourage learning from ur own expirience, thats how i wrote this whole guide, but my god, skiping sections of the guide u comment on and asking the things that are alrdy answered in it, thats a new level of snowflake, chew my food for me please.
    I dont have answers to why 237 hit is the best number to get, for example, and many similar questions, simply cos i never used sims nor did i do that much of theory crafting.
    Rifokelt did, and after he told me, i tryed out the build, even tho i didnt like it nor the idea arround it at first, but after i saw it works better that my previous and the next one that i tryed to modify combining the two, i sticked to it.
    If u think something else will work better, go for it, but dont come here and say it is better for everyone cos it isnt...
    Try things urself before rushing on forums sometimes, its gona make u a better player.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

9. but its more fun to ask here instead of re-reading, can you really blame us?

10. question! in 25 man raids there are classes that lower the boss armor, even then do we need to reach for 95%-100% arp?

if i have like 85%-90% arp and the boss armor has been lowered by 15%-20% do my attacks deal damage as if the boss doesnt have any armor or just less?

11. if i have like 85%-90% arp and the boss armor has been lowered by 15%-20% do my attacks deal damage as if the boss doesnt have any armor or just less?
    If you have 90% ArP, you will ignore a maximum of 90% of the bosses armor after every armor alternating effect has been applied. You want as close to 100% ArP as possible and you also want to have the 20% (sunder armor / expose armor) and the 5% (faerie fire) decrease on the boss as well. Even 100% ArP alone will never ignore all armor of a level 83 boss.

12. what?? i thought 100% arp was supposed to be exactly that, no armor on boss, can someone confirm/elaborate on this?

13. what?? i thought 100% arp was supposed to be exactly that, no armor on boss, can someone confirm/elaborate on this?
    No, that is not the case. This topic is mentioned in another thread, but it should be of help to you:
    Spoiler: Show

Originally Posted by Fluffybully

Armor Penetration Rating
    Armor Penetration Rating effectively increases the damage dealt by most of your attacks by reducing the damage reduction incurred from a target’s armor. Every 13.986 points of armor penetration rating grants you 1% armor penetration. This percentage reduction is not applied to your target's total armor, but rather a part of it. Due to game balancing mechanics, a certain amount of a target's armor cannot be affected by the reduction. The maximum affected armor that can be removed is referred to as the "ArP effectiveness cap".

Armor Values and Damage Scaling
    Debuffs Boss Armor Damage done 0% ArP Boss Armor with 100% ArP Damage with 100% ArP
    None 10643 58.87% 2017.83 88.30%
    5SA/Expose Armor 8414.4 64.42% 498.77 96.83%
    5SA/Expose Armor,FF 8088.68 65.32% 314.95 97.97%
    5SA/Expose Armor,FF,ST 6470.94 70.18% 0 100%
    SA = Sunder Armor
    FF = Faerie Fire
    ST = Shattering Throw

14. Il try to explain it a bit diferently, or atleast how i see it works...
    (i might be wrong but u will get the overall idea and importance of both ArP and Armor Reduction)

Lets say that Armor Penetration reduces the "Base Armor" of the target by a certain %.
    If u have 100% Armor Penetration, and Boss has 10k base Armor, it will be reduced to 1k armor with ArP alone.

Armor Reduction reduces that 10k "Base Armor" by a certain %, going to a maximum of 25% (FF -5%, and Sunder/Expose Armor -25%).
    So, once that 10k "Base Armor" is reduced to, lets say 9k, your Armor Penetration will lower that to, lets say 500 armor.
    Armor can NEVER be reduced to 0, but those last couple of points that seem small on paper, are most important when it comes to DPS gain.

Thats why u should always have a Warrior doing Sunders or Rogue doing Expose.
    Even tho it might slightly reduce their DPS, it will increase raids dps by a huge amount, especialy if u have a lot of physical dmg dealers.

Note:
    Numbers are not even close to accurate.
    They are used so u can have a better picture on how it all works.

Basicly:
    Armor Reduction reduces the Base Armor of ur target.
    Armor Penetration reduces the whole Armor of ur target, the lower that Armor is, the better.
    It can never go to 0.

Example:
    As a 100% Armor Pen Rogue, i crit with Eviscerate for 10.5k on a HC Dummy.
    If i do Expose Armor on that HC Dummy, on top of my 100% ArP, i crit with Eviscerate for 12k.
    Thats how huge Armor Reduction is.
    Edited: April 21, 2018

15. can you guys please explain why one hand swords deal more damage than frost with sm and different talents?

First ... 789101119 ... Last