1. Best of luck, thats it from me, back to the grave, gonna reroll to Enha shaman... :D
    Before you go back to the grave, here's a video of me doing 4.5 min rotation with no diseases dropping. I would have done full 5 min till ERW came back up, but decided to clip it at the end on pestilence miss (that pestilence would have landed too, but RIP). Sorry for the horrible, horrible potato quality, but Bandicam sucks and I couldn't get OBS to work for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5AMAe0__fI

Opener is IT > PS > UA > BT > Oblit > Pesti > FS > ERW > 3 x Oblit > /cancelaura BT + FS dump

I am on break from raiding right now, but keep in mind pesti will be easier to land in raid because of BL/Hero, speed pot, 3% haste from balance/retri + 5% spell haste haste from shamans.

2. Yea, your rune regeneration seems fine, and there is no delay on ability use as well (part from the start of the video where u got a huge lag spike on Obli after ERW), with that you can go to infinity and beyond (unless u get a miss ofc).

If this is how the others are experiencing Warmane, than its something wrong with my side, even tho I have constant 53 MS.

Thanks for the video.
    I guess I will have to record my own side of things and post here again, before I go to rest. :D

Edit:
    I **** u not, I just logged in a game and everything was fine and dandy rofl.
    The delay seemed gone all the way untill a point where I did 2nd or 3rd UA rotation where it happened for couple of sec, and after I missed pesti by 0.01sec, it was gone again. :D

I really cant explain this **** for real anymore, I will record tonight or during the week and post my video here.
    Maybe its an addon, I really dont know, but all I know is that I didnt play for 6months so I didnt change anything on my side...

Bugtracker explains it all to be honest:
    https://imgur.com/wvLnbzB
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/11875
    A bit of digging:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/91442
    read the responce...
    Edited: June 14, 2020

3. If this is how the others are experiencing Warmane, than its something wrong with my side, even tho I have constant 53 MS.
    Thing is Gnimo, this delay is a thing for everyone and it's server side, it doesn't matter what ping you have. Spell queueing/batching or whatever you wanna call it has been around for ages and in my opinion it benefits casters and is detrimental for melee. As casters, you can exploit it by queueing another spell before the first one finishes casting and you'll see that you can get away with a hardcast and then an instant in 1 GCD. Mages and resto shams are very big exploiters of this. Here is an old video on my resto sham to show you how you can exploit the 2 set bonus (casting riptide gives you 20% spell haste for 1 spell) for 2 spells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxNk...ature=youtu.be

The first sequence, you can see me do riptide > ch (1.4 sec)> ch (1.7 sec). On the second sequence, I'm doing the same casts but the last chain heal I do, I'm queueing its cast around 60% of when my first chain heal is done casting and that chain heal is also 1.4 sec cast. You can infinitely use this on every riptide. You'll see all the pro casters, especially mages, balance, shadow priests and rshams know how this works. Mages cast pyro or refresh LB during a fireball cast this way in one GCD and skyrocket in DPS. On my spriest, I can do devouring plague while casting vampiric touch and some pro priests would probably be able to do this on mind flay too, altho I don't risk it. It's why spriests and balance druids should keep getting haste on gear and gems even after the arbitrary haste cap people talk about.

On the melee side of things, imo of all the classes I played, ret paladin suffers the most. Any long time ret player will know how divine storm resets feel laggy even tho u have no GCD and you can't cast it until spamming the keybind at least 3 times. You can see a discussion here which was short lived, but all the rets in my guild have talked about this. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415898
    And I guess like you also said, ferals have delay in putting their bleed up and so will rupture spec combat rogues, altho I have no raiding exp on those classes in warmane.

On FDKs, we really notice it on pestilence reapplication, but tbh, I never had too many issues in raid conditions with haste buffs as much as I have on a dummy. Most inexperienced DKs will have huge issues like you see in the comments because this delay will completely 100% expose their poor rotations and lack of usage of /cancelaura blood tap.

My only request to warmane is to #makemeleegreatagain!

4. The issue you're observing has nothing to do with spell queue. It has to do with batching. Unless warmane decide to remove it, this is how things are. Get used to thinking one cycle ahead in terms of whether you will have enough time to pestilence or have to manually re-apply diseases.

5. Here we go again...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQly...ature=youtu.be
    Look at the 1min mark especially, 6sec Rune CD, 5sec Disease on target duration.
    You can search for old videos, nothing I did in this video changed, I am doing everything the same.
    MS is 52-57, its not my side, the delay is real.
    I picked the least amount of addons, to try and take that out of the equation, but its still no good.

https://youtu.be/KpY9QsdTQok
    Another video where I do all kind of things to keep this train on the rails...

https://youtu.be/vlaELpSO1WA
    In this video I added the spell replay addon in order for you to see what I do exactly at times.
    I wanted to last longer but I really got tilted and decided to end it where it is.
    Be happy with what you get and use it.

The only thing I would change in the last video is at 1:20, Instead of that Frost Strike after 2x Blood Strikes, use Horn of Winter.
    The only regret I have is the fact that I didnt have that addon that shows u how HARD and FAST is one pressing the keyboard buttons (even tho it doesnt seem like it).
    I literally woke up my wife at 00:20am, that was 2 rooms away from the room where the PC is.

I also made a break from release of classic untill the 2nd Jun 2020 when I got back to Warmane.
    This delay was not here "for years", since I did not change the country, the internet provider, or anything else in my life on my time away from Warmane and on Classic. Something changed on server side.
    I did search for some old "retail" videos on how FDKs work, and the videos I made before this batching **** was added feel more like the ones that are going on "retail" videos.
    Again, there is no chance in hell that you will make it on time to refresh diseases when they are up for 4more sec on the target, and your runes have 5more sec CD as you can see in these videos I posted. So, its not about skill as well (which I doubt Im lacking).

Overall good luck playing FDK in raids if you have the delay. :D

6. I notice something weird in these videos.
    I feel like in aymxn7's video, he has a shorter blood runes regeneration time, which is about 9.x sec (it goes from 10 to 9s very quickly).
    While in Gnimo's video, he has 10s cooldown on his blood runes.
    You can tell by looking at their blood runes cooldown timer after using 2 death runes for Obliterate.

I am having the same issue with disease refresh on my fdk. I have had this issue since March 2020, and I never had it before that.
    Edited: June 15, 2020

7. That is due to delay and is the main problem I have with it, cos its basically stacking...
    The CD on runes goes from 9.9 > 0.0 so it should jump from 10 to 9 fast, since its 10.0 > 9.9 ... 9.0 > 8.9 ... 1.0 > 0.9 ...
    If you have 400 MS delay, its 10.4sec CD on runes, maybe even 10.8sec if you take into account the fact that the moment you click the ability it takes 400ms for it to happen.

8. Thank you Gnimo for this advice <3 I hope that this DELAY will be fixed :((((
    #removethedamndelay2k20
    #removethedamndelay2k20
    #removethedamndelay2k20

9. July 2, 2020  
    Updated the guide, put these videos with batching in it, removed some **** from rotation part of the guide and fixed itemisations.

10. Good news. I think Warmane has finally fixed the lag issue. I just did a 5min dps test on dummies without dropping diseases. Fdk is back.

11. I updated the guide last night and added a new video.
    Wanted to check couple of things before I bumped it but I guess u did it before me.

Anyway, as Chicharito said, delay should be gone.
    Check Video part of the guide "15th July 2020".

I will be focusing a bit on Unholy guide from now on, this one should be completed (ignore the fact that I said this 10 times before).

12. Guyssss the problem is fixed,i am managing to refresh those damnn diseases on time,i've tested it couple of times and it worked
    the fdk is back !!!!!!!

13. Ohhhh,you alredy mentioned it 2 days ago ahhaahha.....anyway im so happy that the delay problem is finally fixed :DD

14. Due to couple of requests I added a lot of items in "How to get to End Game raiding" that you should look into as gearing up.
    Updated the BIS itemisation.
    Updated "Herald of the Titans" part.
    Added how to play around the lag in rotation section of the guide (If the passive delay ever comes back, I will make another video on how to play around it).
    Added couple of addons to the list and sorted them a bit.
    Added an example on how to test Rune Grace Period yourself in game in order to fully understand it.
    Added another video to the guide with almost perfect rotation (made 1 mistake with doing Howling Blast on Rime proc at full runic power that made me lose 1 FS latter on).
    Added yet another video on how to swap targets.

Hopefully now you have EVERY information there is in this expansion for your way to glory.
    Best of luck!

15. Gnimo, I love you for these new updates. Just small correction -- Orc list will have 1348 in that set up, 1388 with arp food. 1356 is the number with BQL neck

First ... 91718192021 ... Last