1. May 12, 2018  
    dude trust me i never encounter a DK who can take me on dps , blood , unholy or another frost , single or aoe , and there were DKs with way better gear then me , ofcorse many of them suck but still , and btw is first DK i made sence Lich King its out , how that comes =))) , and btw like i told u nice tutorial helped me a lot but u still missed something from rautation mostly on aoe , like i always tell to ppl read the damn skill 10000 times.

2. May 12, 2018  
    dude trust me i never encounter a DK who can take me on dps , blood , unholy or another frost , single or aoe , and there were DKs with way better gear then me , ofcorse many of them suck but still , and btw is first DK i made sence Lich King its out , how that comes =))) , and btw like i told u nice tutorial helped me a lot but u still missed something from rautation mostly on aoe , like i always tell to ppl read the damn skill 10000 times.
    And this is in regards to what post exactly?

3. May 13, 2018  
    There is nothing u can do to increase AoE dps as FDK.
    Unless u think Dearh and Decay or Blood Boil will somehow increase it (good luck with that).
    I dont think you can beat a FDK thats equaly skilled with "way better gear" than you.
    Also, i doubt u can ever beat a good Unholy DK on 2+ target DPS, if u are both equaly geared.

As for ur comment, please do share that secret to awesome frost death knight aoe dmg that we all missed...

4. Battered Hilt/Quel'Delar weapons: better to sell it, take the 2h to boost your other spec (probably Unholy or Blood) or is the 1h worth?

5. queldelar 1hander is one of the best weapons for fdk, its has 2.7 speed

6. queldelar 1hander is one of the best weapons for fdk, its has 2.7 speed
    Great, ty fam.

7. why dont u using rs10hc bracers in bis?

8. Cos Tosk is better?
    (i guess next question was regarding strength gloves)
    Cos Aldryanas is better?
    (this is the answer to that one)

9. Cos Tosk is better?
    (i guess next question was regarding strength gloves)
    Cos Aldryanas is better?
    (this is the answer to that one)
    im not trying to start an useless discussion, but can u prove it?

10. im not trying to start an useless discussion, but can u prove it?
    Some parts of the explanation are technical in the sense that I'll assume you know which hybrid gems are more worthwhile, how you should be gemming in general and that you're familiar with the Orc itemisation list.

1) Replacing tosks with bracers of the heir sims worse for the set Gnimo has given (yes I did change sockets appropriately).
    2) I'll assume we can utilize all the stats from the two wrists when swapping them, which we can in a full set. With the EP points Kahories gives for each of the stats that the two items have:

AP - 1
    Strength - 2.8
    Agility - 1.6
    Crit rating - 2.1
    Arp - 3.5

You can simply multiply by whatever stat amount each item gives to get a rough idea of how much each one is worth on its own. These EP were simmed without a wrist equipped for the Orc itemisation build Gnimo has posted.

This is a good start, but when we look at gemming we will see that with tosks you can utilize one more yellow socket with a hybrid, whereas with bracers of the heir you will have to sacrifice that exact yellow and gem a +20 arp in it. This means that you're effectively swapping out 14 str and 10 hit for 10 arp. Now with such a high arp rating armor penetration is better than strength by a considerable margin point for point (as seen in the EP), however since it's 14 vs 10 they're about equal in the end, but the extra 10 hit from the hybrid will more than seal the deal in terms of which gemming manages to utilize more stats.

To summarise, when simming the DPS for both wrists tosks comes out ahead. It has, as a whole, "more EP" than bracers of the heir and lastly it improves the quality of your gemming and I can't stress enough how much this matters at such a high gear level.

Edit: You don't need to take my word for granted. Feel free to find the sim, download, set it up and run it yourself.
    Edited: October 6, 2018

11. Some parts of the explanation are technical in the sense that I'll assume you know which hybrid gems are more worthwhile, how you should be gemming in general and that you're familiar with the Orc itemisation list.

1) Replacing tosks with bracers of the heir sims worse for the set Gnimo has given (yes I did change sockets appropriately).
    2) I'll assume we can utilize all the stats from the two wrists when swapping them, which we can in a full set. With the EP points Kahories gives for each of the stats that the two items have:

AP - 1
    Strength - 2.8
    Agility - 1.6
    Crit rating - 2.1
    Arp - 3.5

You can simply multiply by whatever stat amount each item gives to get a rough idea of how much each one is worth on its own. These EP were simmed without a wrist equipped for the Orc itemisation build Gnimo has posted.

This is a good start, but when we look at gemming we will see that with tosks you can utilize one more yellow socket with a hybrid, whereas with bracers of the heir you will have to sacrifice that exact yellow and gem a +20 arp in it. This means that you're effectively swapping out 14 str and 10 hit for 10 arp. Now with such a high arp rating armor penetration is better than strength by a considerable margin point for point (as seen in the EP), however since it's 14 vs 10 they're about equal in the end, but the extra 10 hit from the hybrid will more than seal the deal in terms of which gemming manages to utilize more stats.

To summarise, when simming the DPS for both wrists tosks comes out ahead. It has, as a whole, "more EP" than bracers of the heir and lastly it improves the quality of your gemming and I can't stress enough how much this matters at such a high gear level.

Edit: You don't need to take my word for granted. Feel free to find the sim, download, set it up and run it yourself.

thanks a lot!
    i got 1 more question: im playing on icecrown and my bis weapons r swords from dbs. How should i change the wlohe bis list cuz of it?

12. thanks a lot!
    i got 1 more question: im playing on icecrown and my bis weapons r swords from dbs. How should i change the wlohe bis list cuz of it?
    I don't know. I don't bother simming pre-bis sets. What I can tell you, though, is that you really should be either grinding gold for the havoc heroics or join a guild that farms lod and get them eventually. The difference between the two isn't trivial.

13. I don't know. I don't bother simming pre-bis sets. What I can tell you, though, is that you really should be either grinding gold for the havoc heroics or join a guild that farms lod and get them eventually. The difference between the two isn't trivial.
    sorry i was wrong. Im playing lordaeron lol

14. As a new FDK with some boes and mostly T9. Should I gem for ArP or go for Strength?

15. As a new FDK with some boes and mostly T9. Should I gem for ArP or go for Strength?
    strength ofc

First ... 91011121321 ... Last