1. As frost it is a must to go as a dual wield.
    I didnt ask if dual wield is a must for dk. ...Please read completly next time before answering randomly.
    Pretty sure he answered your question. While you can play frost with a two-hander it's not going to be as good as an unholy with that same two-hander.

2. it's not going to be as good as an unholy with that same two-hander.
    This is the answer of my question, not what he did say. But still you answered, thank you.
    Edited: March 1, 2021

3. I can tell you this, you can do pretty big hits damage wise, but its not consistent. I'm soon to try some frost dk 2h in pvp, thing is there are few ways you can pick - Frost / uh or frost / blood, depending on your preferred playstyle. And we are not talking about competitive specs, thou we are talking about pretty fun specs :)

4. People say that Frost DK is high end dps. How "high end" exactly? Like, does a 6.5k Orc FDK out DPS a 6.5k Frostmage/6.5k Feral/Combat Rogue/Affliction/Smourne Bis warrior?

5. People say that Frost DK is high end dps. How "high end" exactly? Like, does a 6.5k Orc FDK out DPS a 6.5k Frostmage/6.5k Feral/Combat Rogue/Affliction/Smourne Bis warrior?
    Out of all those, assuming perfect play, it should only be beating the frost mage.

6. I would disagree on Feral/Affliction>FDK. Unless the BiS DK doesn't get effed over with a useless crit proc from DBW, his dps should be stable enough to be on par with the likes of an affliction and Feral.
    Edited: April 17, 2021

7. I would disagree on Feral/Affliction>FDK. Unless the BiS DK doesn't get effed over with a useless crit proc from DBW, his dps should be stable enough to be on par with the likes of an affliction and Feral.
    Highly unlikely even if the stars align for the dk. I'm not sure why you ask if you've already made up your mind though.

8. Quick question. Should i be running Blood Presence or UH Presence as Dual Wield Frost? question is mainly for RDFs

9. Sup guys , how should my talents looks like in the early stages of wotlk? naxx/ulduar as frost dk, ty.

10. on this server or some another, because dk talents changed so much over nax - toc patchs, but if u are talking about here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=421911

11. on this server or some another, because dk talents changed so much over nax - toc patchs, but if u are talking about here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=421911
    ty man appreciated.

12. May 27, 2021  
    Hello all,

I had a question regarding runeforging.
    Most guides, including this one, recommend Razorice for MH and Fallen Crusader for OH.
    Does anyone have any data on buff uptimes for fallen crusader (Unholy Strength) in a raid environment?
    Dummy tests over a short period of time (3 min) showed an uptime of only 33%, but maybe RNG screwed me over there.

I swapped out my weapons between MH and OH, and having fallen crusader on MH increased the buff uptime to about 60%.
    Having Fallen crusader on both MH and OH resulted in around 90% uptime.
    But again, all these tests were for a short duration in front of a dummy, which may change significantly in a raid environment.

I would like to know your thoughts and opinions on this matter.

13. what abaout the use of berzerking in the one hand and cruzado caido in the other hand?

14. This is a tons of experience, tons of knowlage, You should get paid huge cash for that all and time u spend. im casual wow player, allways picking dk as main, never know the half of that and probably will never get play so long to test it all but still bro, BIG RESPECT. honestly ? this is worth saving . Michael, Poland.

First ... 111920212223 Last