1. Thank you so much Rifokelt... I thought I am the only one not knowing how to play a frost dk, when I have played frost since last year.

Please whoever see this vote for Rifokelt's bug report. Big thanks.

2. I have tried different rotations (Rifokelt's ones too), and none of them seems to work. Diseases expire before I can refresh it..

I did ICC25 yesterday, and I had to put 3 extra Icy touch and plague strike in Saurfang fight.

3. Hello,i am experiencing intense lag this week and i am not able to refresh disease during dummy fight in ebon hold,i really don't know what is the problem and i am pissed off XD. I use the ''Perfect Rotation'' of Gnimo,if this is fixed i will be very excited.I am dk frost 6.4 GS (almost BIS) and my name is Deathgripzz.

4. Hello,i am experiencing intense lag this week and i am not able to refresh disease during dummy fight in ebon hold,i really don't know what is the problem and i am pissed off XD. I use the ''Perfect Rotation'' of Gnimo,if this is fixed i will be very excited.I am dk frost 6.4 GS (almost BIS) and my name is Deathgripzz.
    In the current state of frost dk, it is not optimal to play this class. You will have to apply disease with IT/PS during the fight. It doesn't matter what rotation you use.
    Edited: April 27, 2020

5. You will have to apply disease with IT/PS during the fight. It doesn't matter what rotation you use.
    I see no issues with how diseases are re-applied via pestilence. Diseases don't randomly expire from what I can see even with 1.5k ms I've managed to retain the 2xOB -> BS - > Pest -> RP dump -> 3x OB -> etc. part of the priority/rotation with no downtime despite it being extremely inconsistent because of the bug I've already reported. If you believe there's some other issue feel free to make another bug report.

6. June 8, 2020  
    Does someone has a good Substitute Rotation while this said bug isn't fix yet? I really want to try FDK but always failed in 3rd part of my rotation to use Pestilence coz my Diseases expires before my Runes activate again. Thanks Guys.

7. June 8, 2020  
    Nice guide, it helped me a lot! At this moment i'm playing a 5635 gs frost dk with strenght gems and hit and expertise capped. My weapons are both 251 item lvl. So knowing that, and consdidering that i dont want to donate and the deathbringer will and the scale are items that are hard to obtain, which do you think are the trinkets that I should use? Right now I'm using the banner (Toc 5nm) and the scorpion (FoS hc) but I also have the darkmoon card (strenght one). Should I invest my warmane page points on any of the ulduar trinkets (comet's trail, dark matter, pyrite infuser...) or its better to keep banner and needle scorpion? Is the frost emblems trinket a good option? Thank you :)!

8. June 9, 2020  
    I have tried different rotations (Rifokelt's ones too), and none of them seems to work. Diseases expire before I can refresh it..

I did ICC25 yesterday, and I had to put 3 extra Icy touch and plague strike in Saurfang fight.
    Up for this, I am also experiencing this problem someone please help. Thank You and Respect.

9. I will come back from the dead for this post alone.

It appears that this dumb delay Warmane introduced long time ago to "fix" PvP, aka spell batching or w/e they call it nowadays, completely ****ed up frost DKs and refreshing diseases with Pestilence and the glyph of Disease. I hear Ferals also complain cos their dots on the target and combo points are like 1sec late.
    In the past couple of days I tryed to do the normal rotation just for the lulz and good old time sake, on all 3 of my DKs (Human, Draenei and Orc).
    I was unable to refresh diseases using Pestilence in SW, IF, Org, Silvermoon or Exodar cos of the delay.
    Even if i try my hardest to use Runes asap, at one point u lose it anyway.

Runes seem to have a 11sec CD cos of the delay, since the CD timer on diseases doesnt start as soon as u use the ability, but rather waits the delay, while disease timer does not care at all. :D

Overall my advice to all of you FDK lovers is to try out Tanking or Unholy, or simply reroll to Enha shaman just like i did if u want to provide the raid with the 20% haste buff.

RIP FDK 2k20.
    Was fun doing business with u Warmane.

P.S. If anyone is able to refresh diseases 10 times in a row on a dummy, or constantly for 5-10mins, and record themselves doing that, please share that video with us here.

10. I will come back from the dead for this post alone.

It appears that this dumb delay Warmane introduced long time ago to "fix" PvP, aka spell batching or w/e they call it nowadays, completely ****ed up frost DKs and refreshing diseases with Pestilence and the glyph of Disease. I hear Ferals also complain cos their dots on the target and combo points are like 1sec late.
    In the past couple of days I tryed to do the normal rotation just for the lulz and good old time sake, on all 3 of my DKs (Human, Draenei and Orc).
    I was unable to refresh diseases using Pestilence in SW, IF, Org, Silvermoon or Exodar cos of the delay.
    Even if i try my hardest to use Runes asap, at one point u lose it anyway.

Runes seem to have a 11sec CD cos of the delay, since the CD timer on diseases doesnt start as soon as u use the ability, but rather waits the delay, while disease timer does not care at all. :D

Overall my advice to all of you FDK lovers is to try out Tanking or Unholy, or simply reroll to Enha shaman just like i did if u want to provide the raid with the 20% haste buff.

RIP FDK 2k20.
    Was fun doing business with u Warmane.

P.S. If anyone is able to refresh diseases 10 times in a row on a dummy, or constantly for 5-10mins, and record themselves doing that, please share that video with us here.
    Thank You Very Much for Confirming sir im going back to Unholy :(

11. If anyone is still playing FDKs, here is the new, IMPROVED DELAY rotation:

Opener: IT > PS > BT > UA > BS > Obli > ERW
    Obli > Obli > Obli > FS > FS
    Obli > IT > PS > BS > BS > FS

Obli > IT > PS > BS > BS > FS

...repeat.

Opener without ERW: IT > PS > Obli > BT > UA > BS > FS

IT > PS > Obli > BS > BS > FS

...repeat.

Overall the idea is to manually apply diseases with IT and PS. Work out the rest.

As for glyphs, Obliterate and Frost Strike remain the same, 3rd glyph can be Blood Strike or Icy Touch, doesnt matter tbh.
    Might as well keep Glyph of Disease and try to make it usefull in some AoEish situations.

The other rotation can contain Double Pestilence.
    I am not sure which one is better, its on you guys to decide based on your own play style.

Overall state of the Frost DKs is ****, now that we have this AWESOME DELAY THAT FIXES PVP!

Looking forward to new future changes that will improve overall experience of few and **** up the majority of playerbase.
    Feels like blizzard. :D

P.S. I should not need to come here and tell u how to change some **** if they broke it or it doesnt work.
    Read the god damn tooltips of spells.
    Diseases on target (top prio) > spam obliterate > dump runic power... This is how you play a Frost DK.

12. This delay is actually more cringe than I tougth...
    https://imgur.com/a/oyN8JfU
    Here are the pictures of a dummy run,
    in the first one I was using Glyph of Blood Strike and 245 sigil that gives you 200 strength,
    in the second one Glyph of Disease and the regular 213 sigil for Obliterate and did double Pestilence every time I wanted to refresh diseases.
    in the third one it was IT > PS manual rotation and the 213 sigil.

FUN FACT: there wer 2 times in the Glyph of Disease run where I ALMOST lost diseases while using DOUBLE Pestilence. Feels good to be a FDK.
    Might as well just use that Armor Pen gems and gear and reroll to Blood DK DPS if you ask me.

Overall I think that you all have a best chance of maximising your DPS with just manually applying IT and PS without using Pestilence.
    As said, you can keep glyph of Disease since other glyphs wont increase your DPS by a lot, and if u manage to ninja in an Obliterate or two with Pestilence, when switching targets or something, will help a lot.

#removethedamndelay2k20

13. There is also a way to play with glyph of disease...
    You use the old opener, and refresh diseases with pestilence all the way untill you lose them for the first time.
    After that you just start reapplying diseases manually with IT and PS untill the target is dead.
    You could sneak in a pestilence instead of the second blood strike and hope u manage to refresh them in time after that, its gimmicky but it should provide you with the best results.
    If you manage to do the pestilence before all trinkets and CDs are poped, and maximise the dmg of obliterate while they are up, it should be better.
    But again, all of this is on you to decide. It was hard being a good FDK before, now its even harder.

Best of luck, thats it from me, back to the grave, gonna reroll to Enha shaman... :D

First ... 81617181920 ... Last