1. Updated this guide aswell.
    Next is tanking guide, and after that one is done, i will come back to this and Frost ROTATION parts to check them and fix if there is something that needs to be fixed.
    Stay tuned, should be done by the end of February lul.

2. Added a new rotation video at the start of the guide, right before i go into UDK DPS talk.
    "New video of the rotation (23.02.2019.):"

Will sort out the guide a bit this weekend.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING THE WHOLE GUIDE:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=316091

It has A LOT of great info in it, I will make the updates im talking about in this guide based on this old retail one.

3. Just to nitpick a little, under the stats section expertise instead of tundra stalker i believe you meant Rage of Rivendare.

4. Could be, could be, altho i said that guide is outdated so you should focus on the other one i linked before everything in the guide. :D

P.S. Here are Logs from my last raid:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...?s=6013&e=6918
    On most of the bosses i was slacking due to real life getting in the way.
    On DBS and Rotface, i was trying some new openers, while on BQL, Sindra and LK i was doing just fine, without any checks or interuptions.
    (PP was awfull, worst player warmane, i got hit by goo and stepped in choking gas so many times i wanted to delete the game)

5. Could be, could be, altho i said that guide is outdated so you should focus on the other one i linked before everything in the guide. :D

P.S. Here are Logs from my last raid:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/a...?s=6013&e=6918
    On most of the bosses i was slacking due to real life getting in the way.
    On DBS and Rotface, i was trying some new openers, while on BQL, Sindra and LK i was doing just fine, without any checks or interuptions.
    (PP was awfull, worst player warmane, i got hit by goo and stepped in choking gas so many times i wanted to delete the game)
    shows the value of uhdk in the important encounters like LK, sindy and pp although single target is pretty behind frost.

i had a question regarding talents. for single target you have 3 options: morbidity, UB and dirge. morbidity has extra flexibility ofc for cleaves and also is a static buff to DC. i’ve never seen UB do that much dmg so idk how worth this talent is. dirge is also a good increase cos of squeezing in an extra dc but if ur playing without exp cap you may be overpooled on RP. what’s the best talent to go for?

6. Umm, you kinda said it all yourself.

The only problem with Dirge can happen if you get dodged a lot, but it can be fixed with DnD into DC spam every 30sec.

As for Morbidity, there is no boss that will require you to do DnD, that will make a differense, less than every 30sec. So 1/3, 2/3, or even 3/3 wont help your dps.

As for Unholy Blight, it is better option than 1/3 Morbidity when it comes to single target DPS.
    This talent alone will give you a 0.8-1% overall dmg increase and i dont think there is any alternative, once u put all of the other talents in their spots, that will outdmg this one.

The talent build and the itemisation from "King of Anything" are the best and you should try to go for them.
    If you dont like playing with 5 expertise you can use Skeleton Lord ring instead of Might of Blight, to reach 12 (17 if Orc), and maybe a 15 expertise rating enchant on wrist to reach 14. This small change shouldnt affect your overall dps, but it could help reducing those dodged in a row attacks.

There is one expertise cap build that uses Fester gloves, Skeleton Ring and Varians Furor/Garosh Rage, that i will post in my guide once i get the time to update it, but you should be fine with 12/14 exp.

7. Gnimo stop grinding this topic. OMFG

8. Explain how am i grinding it pls.
    Thanks.

9. Hey Gnimo, would you be kind enough to update the dungeon hero spec? It only shows up as 0/0/54 :/

10. Hey Gnimo, would you be kind enough to update the dungeon hero spec? It only shows up as 0/0/54 :/
    Check the first comment...

11. Question for a pretty new dk dps (i have 5.9 blood tank spec) i want to go for unholy as dps spec for pve, right now i m focusing my frost emblems to the t10 set for tanking, but what you guys think is better and why , to go for 4xt9 / 4xt9.5 or for ilv264/277 items(no set)

12. Does someone of you know if the ghoul scales two times with auras?

Example. Windfury totem (20% Haste) gives the DK 20% more haste. Ghoul scales 100% with DK haste but he also gets the 20% haste buff from the totem.
    So, is there some kind if double scaling with auros or how is it handled?

13. Does someone of you know if the ghoul scales two times with auras?

Example. Windfury totem (20% Haste) gives the DK 20% more haste. Ghoul scales 100% with DK haste but he also gets the 20% haste buff from the totem.
    So, is there some kind if double scaling with auros or how is it handled?
    Pets do benefit twice in that regard from Improved Icy Talons/Windfury Totem.

14. May 7, 2020  
    Sup guys, can someone confirm if Signet of Twilight is better than Might of Blight, as the guide states for bis list.

Thank you.

15. May 7, 2020  
    Sup guys, can someone confirm if Signet of Twilight is better than Might of Blight, as the guide states for bis list.
    Not according to sim, but if you want to use Signet, the difference will be extremely insignificant.

First ... 89101112 ... Last