1. alright so adding to that, improved unholy presence. i cant find anything on the bugtracker about that yet everyone seems to agree it doesn't reduce the runes cd. has their been recent testings on that?

2. What's better to pair with Banner of Victory? Needle-Encrusted Scorpion or Herkuml War Token?

3. You should not be using Banner of Victory or NES in my honest opinion. Not as UH DK at least. War Token is not a bad trinket for UH. I'd pair that with like Mirror of Truth, maybe even the haste activated EOT trinket (the one of 3 that adds hit rating, cant remember the name) if you're still unable to obtain raid trinkets.

Or if you can afford the vote points, Comets Trail is a nice trinket for UH DK as well. maybe even Wrathstone.

4. Hi i have a question, which one is the best for a highly geared Unholy?
    Heroic Cryptmaker or heroic Bryntroll?

5. I think Bryntroll is better as experienced DK's told , I'm using hc version myself. Life steal proc does around 60k per boss, which isn't a lot but it's still some dmg.

6. So Shadowmourne> Glorenzelg> Shadow's Edge? Should i just farm Shadow's edge and switch to unholy instead of frost dk?

Because it seems like too much work 2 weapons...

7. So Shadowmourne> Glorenzelg> Shadow's Edge? Should i just farm Shadow's edge and switch to unholy instead of frost dk?

Because it seems like too much work 2 weapons...
    Correction: SM>Glorenz hc>Crypt hc>Shadow's edge.
    SE wins due to it's speed, which allows it to beat even 271lvl weapons. Heroic Brynthrol is way to fast and no stats, spear is even faster so you can't consider it as proper weapon.

8. Correction: SM>Glorenz hc>Crypt hc>Shadow's edge.
    SE wins due to it's speed, which allows it to beat even 271lvl weapons. Heroic Brynthrol is way to fast and no stats, spear is even faster so you can't consider it as proper weapon.
    How come heroic bryntroll loses due speed? They both have same damage even though bryntroll is faster. Btw there is Bloodfall aswell rather than distant land with same damage meter as Bryntroll.

Shadow's Edge

Bryntroll Heroic

Just checked 271ilvl weapons, they also have similar damage 895 - 1344, there is no way sedge would win over them with more stats on them just cause 0.1speed difference.
    Edited: February 19, 2021

9. Well, you can think so. But it is true - 0.1 speed makes Shadow's Edge better than anything else, even Gloren nm loses to it. On high gear your AP values give lots of DPS bonus to weapon stats. So this 0.1 speed difference gives somewhat like 70-80 dmg per hit. Now add all instant attacks and AA scaling of Retri/UH and you'll see how underrated Sedge is and how overrated are stat sticks of ICC25

10. Went out and checked some formulas, what you say is correct to an extend, it is true that sedge hits harder per swing around 200-300 damage (tested out with 8k ap and 12k ap, could go near 400 around with 16-17k ap from procs etc.). But it doesnt mean that in the end it hits harder still since on a 2 mins+ fight, 3.6speed weapons do one extra strike which gives them upper hand. Though I dont know about how ap affects weapon damage based skills, if they are calculated like this aswell, it is indeed better to use sedge.

(Weapon DPS + AP/3.5) * Weapon Speed.

11. Considering amount of movement and adding instant attacks, this extra attack of 3.6 vs 3.7 speed vanishes and we stay with "burst" efficiency.
    There are two ways for AP to affect skill dmg:
    1. Weapon dmg scaling + flat value (HS, MS of warriors, strikes of DKs)
    2. Direct AP scaling (BT, Victory rush, Revenge or even Execute (stil worst scaling and rage dump) of warriors, Death coil of DKs, Exorcism of paladins)

12. It can vanish dependent on the time that movement occurs, while moving you are still in melee range for some time, if movement starts near beginning then its true that extra strike surely vanishes but already after 10 strikes there will be 1 sec difference between autos and that extra strike may happen here since being unable to land that next hit on sedge.

13. gains on each Skill strike will outweigh any one auto hit that may or may not happen depending on boss/raid dps and so on

this is why retri palas don't mind faster weapons, majority for them comes from auto attacks

not like it's a huge deal, these weapons are just a stepping stones, by the time player thinks of min-maxing and that stuff, he has access to best weapons.

14. https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Normalization
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Normalization
    Regarding Weapon Speed argument.

If you have 150 coins, you want to get:
    Shadowmourne

If you have 23 coins, you want to get:
    Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand
    (donate those 23 coins, or 10 and farm the rest via Trade, skip the que, and get yourself a good weapon, boost both in Gear Score and DPS)

Thats it. These 2 weapons are the ones you want to go for as Unholy DK.
    Anything other than this is just a tool to use untill you get one of these weapons.
    These 2 weapons also work for Two Handed Frost Spec and will most likely out dps any Dual Wielding combo prior to Icecrown 251+ item level gear.

If you get:
    Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter
    to drop off Marrow, get it and use it.
    It is a great weapon, especially if you get a proc, or couple of them, on a target that needs to be bursted down asap.

If you have 25 Primos, or gold for it, and/or you want to farm Shadowmourne, you would want to go for:
    Shadow's Edge
    and use it untill you get to the part where you gather Shadowfrost Shards, after which you should probably have Gloren or Bryntroll to use untill you get Shadowmourne completed.

If you are a Dwarf and/or a Human, and you lack some expertise:
    Warmace of Menethil
    is the way to go.

Since:
    Cryptmaker
    has too much hit on it, it will probably never be used by any Unholy DK that is nearly BIS geared, so this weapon drops down unless you can use this hit to its fullest.

DO NOT coin any of the weapons below Glorenzelg.
    Again, 150 coins > Shadowmourne, 23 coins > Glorenzelg.

Now, regarding the question if you should get a Two Handed weapon instead of farming Dual Wield weapon combo for Frost, its a matter of which spec you prefer to play, which spec you play better, which spec is needed more in your guild and/or raids, etc...
    Perfect solution would be to get both Two Handed and Dual Wield weapons and swap between the two specs depending on which one your raid needs.

It is easyer to get 1x Two Handed weapon and just roll Unholy.
    It is also better to be a Two Handed Frost DK with Shadows Edge rather than Dual Wielding 213 item level weapons for example (as said above).

You got a lot of options now I guess, try them all and see which one works best for you.
    Best of luck.

15. Hello Bro, https://youtu.be/CvmsKHbOP_I is it good a 5.3 UH DK doing 10-11k dps ICC and 9k dps on moving bosses?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last