1. Is it possible to play through a meta socket for speed and start a fight in impiety in order for garg to shoot faster?
    It is possible to get runic power without combat(resto druid's Revitalize works out of combat),but you can't change your headpiece while in combat(and the proc requires you to attack thus you WILL be put into combat).

So no,you can't really do any shenanigans with Thundering Skyflare Diamond.

If you mean that if the haste proc from the meta gem works with the gargoyle,yes it does(though it only lasts for 6 secs and has a 40 sec icd,so...).

2. I guess if you are fast enough with Unholy Presence and proc is a bit late you could potentially do it since I heard the haste buff lasts for 6 seconds.
    You would need to test that in game on a dummy I guess since I did not try it out.

But than again, depending on your current gear, 3% extra damage loss from critical strikes, might be greater than couple of extra Gargoyle strikes you could get with that extra haste on it.
    If you do end up testing it, please post what you got here so we know. :)

3. I haven't been able to enter the game for a long time, I think the army of the dead has changed and is now taunt. I am someone who likes to make my opening army of the dead. Does Icecrownda taunt the boss? If it does, in which bosses I should use aotd and in which ones I should not.

4. Hey Gnimo,

First of all let me say that i love your guide, i treat it as my unholy bible. I am looking into other players builds and always trying to improve on it for my own style.
    I have recently heard about a build that uses Glyph of Disease and utilizes ToT on diseases to keep the extra dmg up on them throughout the fight, I haven't looked into it too deeply, I would assume that it requires a different rotation somewhat. Do you think it would work well or have you tried it yourself?

5. Hey Gnimo,

First of all let me say that i love your guide, i treat it as my unholy bible. I am looking into other players builds and always trying to improve on it for my own style.
    I have recently heard about a build that uses Glyph of Disease and utilizes ToT on diseases to keep the extra dmg up on them throughout the fight, I haven't looked into it too deeply, I would assume that it requires a different rotation somewhat. Do you think it would work well or have you tried it yourself?
    What is ToT here?

I think this is covered in the guide under Glyphs. For Glyph of Disease to be a single target DPS increase, one SS would have to do more damage than IT+PS+BS+12.5% of a DC (through 5 RP loss). Presumably you would combine this with a Reaping+blood subspec.

6. Even if it snapshots you can't retain ToT % no matter how you refresh.

7. What is ToT here?

I think this is covered in the guide under Glyphs. For Glyph of Disease to be a single target DPS increase, one SS would have to do more damage than IT+PS+BS+12.5% of a DC (through 5 RP loss). Presumably you would combine this with a Reaping+blood subspec.
    Tricks of Trade from Rogues which is basically a misdirection for 6 seconds but also boots the damage for 15%.

8. With Glyph of Disease it should retain the snapshot version, atleast thats what I heard from Frostmourne Season 2 UHs

9. No it does not and should not. Unless it works fundamentally different on Frostmourne. Or ToT specifically works in a weird way and somehow uniquely retains it.

10. No it does not and should not. Unless it works fundamentally different on Frostmourne. Or ToT specifically works in a weird way and somehow uniquely retains it.
    After testing seems like that is incorrect, on Blackrock you can test it yourself. If you apply a disease with the 5% BS gives and the 2% bone shield adds, and the remove the 2 buffs the disease will keep dealing 7% extra dmg after refresh. Which would suggest that you can't refresh stat snapshots but you can snapshot dmg % bonuses. Aka you can snapshot the extra 15% ToT dmg for your diseases and keep refreshing it,

11. no matter in what order and in any way I refresh, damage is increasing/decreasing

edit
    but a minute or two after relog it seems to not snapshot properly until it starts to work
    Edited: April 28, 2022

12. no matter in what order and in any way I refresh, damage is increasing/decreasing

edit
    but a minute or two after relog it seems to not snapshot properly until it starts to work
    Just to make sure we are on the same page, are you refreshing it with glyph of disease and pest? and I assume you don't have any other variables that change your attack power.

13. yeah, with Pestilence
    it was something like 755 dmg, with bone shield is 771 and it switches properly up or down respectively when refreshed

I guess you can do a relog right before pull to get that sweet sweet 0.8% dps increase or whatever it is.

14. yeah, with Pestilence
    it was something like 755 dmg, with bone shield is 771 and it switches properly up or down respectively when refreshed

I guess you can do a relog right before pull to get that sweet sweet 0.8% dps increase or whatever it is.
    Im not sure if you are messing something up or if i experience something different, but for me it doesn't switch at all when refreshed. It stays at whatever % it was first applied at.

15. just tried it again for 20mins, now I couldn't get it to change, it was the same % just like you say
    if I go to multiple targets dummy, it snapshots dmg% properly on secondary targets tough

other stats are rerolled on all targets every time it's refreshed
    Edited: April 29, 2022

First ... 51314151617 Last