1. May 25, 2018  
    hey there i had a question.... does gargo gets buffed from hero/BL when he's out?
    if it does get buffed is it better for you to get buff and pop it or just pop it and let it get bl/hero?
    tnx, i tried searching in the guide but didn't get anything about bl/hero (Sry if i missed it if it was alrdy there)

2. May 25, 2018  
    Im actualy with Nemmish on this one...
    The only reason people still ask questions like: "is item A better than item B?", even tho i said "dont" in the guide itself, is cos im not a toxic dick (sadly) and i end up answering questions anyway, which i shouldnt if u think about it.

All those testing are a great learning process.
    Imagine repeating rotation for 50-60min to see which wep will give u 200 more dps. I didnt go on forums...
    I didnt have insta Shadowmourne, i had to have 60 days of playtime on my main, and i did all kind of testing while farming them. I guess that is why now i dont even have to look at my runes to know what to do when...

As for Garfoyle, from what i know, if u summon it before and after Heroism/Bloodlust is casteded, it will get 30% Haste.
    This means that you only job is to try and summon it when you have as many attack power / haste procs up, from all kind of trinkets, weapon, rings, pots, and so on (basicly all kind of items and consumables)...

3. May 25, 2018  
    Yes but first you replied, 2nd her comment made 0 contribution, it's as basically me saying now "go test gargoyle urself or too hard to check for urself" after you've answered already.Basically you try to make yourself look cool, but all you do is fill the topic with a pointless comment.
    P.S pretty much what I just did tbh D:
    I do agree on the practice part, but then again if you main that class and want to learn to play it very well, you're bound to practice a lot, and that extra weapon testing won't really bring much to the table(rotation wise) considering you have probably practiced your rotation enough already, also dummies practice is quite different to boss practice due to you not being able to stand still for the whole time and spam ur rotation, my 2 cents are in a raid you are forced to take decisions which you'll never need to take on a dummy due to movement, mechanics etc.
    Edited: May 25, 2018

4. May 25, 2018  
    90% of population on this server sadly has littlt to almost no practice on a dummy, and want everything to be served on a silver plate.
    And thats why i understand Nemmish, i mean just look at how many same question get asked constantly, only about DK starting zone... Not gona talk about dumb questions nowadays...

Things constantly change and gets fixed on this server, so in order to be the best version of urself u should be testing reaches of ur class constantly.
    Every time u log, u wait for raid to fill, do a dummy run and ul see how u improve and notice things about ur class without asking anyone anything...
    Do a RDF each day and ul also notice all kind of things if u know how to look at Recount/Skada...

U couldve just asked a random Shaman to pop a Hero/BL before/after u cast Garg and make sure how it works urself aswell, for example...
    I know forum is easyer but there will come a time when noone will be there to give u the right answer.
    So many times people misslead others cos they think they are good, but they are just bad, so its always best to listen to urself first, and than ask for help if u dont know how to test something, or if u want to double check ur results.

5. May 29, 2018  
    On a Serious note...
    Unholy Death Knight is REALLY OVERPOWERED at the moment, top DK DPS spec on both Single Target and AoE DPS.
    The sooner u learn how to play it, the better for you.
    how come uhdk is op right now? i mean i didnt see any change in patch notes or bug fixing that make uhdk best spec atm.
    im not saying that u wrong or something like that , just interesting to hear what happen that uhdk become the best dk spec on both single target and aoe damage. thanks ahead

6. May 30, 2018  
    Just as a random thought about the dummy tests for weapons, hitting a dummy doesnt really mean that much if you arent fully raid buffed, stuff starts scaling differently with certain caps reached, certain stats scale more then others (if for example you do exactly the same dps with a strenghts and a AP weapon outside once you introduce kings the strenghts one will do more damage) and so on. Similarly same stuff might be great on its own but since you get it via a buff it could very well change.

Dummy tests can be usefull, but they never tell the full story.

7. May 30, 2018  
    Pets got fixed.
    Both Gargoyle and the Ghoul do nice amount of DMG now.
    Thats why UHDK is OP...
    Altho, if u suck at it, and u dont know what to do, you will still do bad dps.
    So... Learn to play.

As for dummy testing...
    As said, most of the times, what works on a dummy, works in the raid aswell.
    I didnt need a Sim or anything to notice that Bryntroll works better on an Orc than Glorenzelg.
    I did a dummy run couple of times, did 2 ICCs, 1 for each weapon, and compared the recount numbers. Its not rocket science...
    On top of that, u can always ask for Kings before going for a dummy test run, on top of which u can make a sub account with a lvl 60 DK with 20% Haste aura and put it close so u get that buff aswell.
    My point is that if u want to do something u will find the way.
    In the end its always better to do that, and see things yourself, or look for a Sim and run it couple of times, than to come here and get the wrong answer from someone that think is good at the game.

Dont get me wrong, i did ask a lot of questions myself on these forums before i made these guides, so im not against that. Altho i did spend a lot of time, more than most of u ever will, on trying to maximise my dps on my own before that... So yes i do agree u cant see the full story, but you can see 90% at minimum. Those last 10% however wont ever matter when people are gearing up for ICC...
    I also made a lot of mistakes myself, on my way here, but my god, questions nowadays are so dumb and toughtless, and thats what pisses me off, especialy when they have an answer right infront of them but yet they are lazy to open their eyes...

People focus on dumb **** like: is item 232 better than item 232?, even tho they are basicly the same and wont change a thing when it comes to their DPS, while practice and mastering the Rotations and polishing the skills needed to do maximum amount of DPS with your curent gear is aparantly not as important...

8. May 30, 2018  
    Just as a random thought about the dummy tests for weapons, hitting a dummy doesnt really mean that much if you arent fully raid buffed....
    ...Dummy tests can be usefull, but they never tell the full story.
    To me this sounds like a poor excuse to be lazy and ask for information to be spoon-fed to you.
    I have no problem with you, it's just this way of reasoning in general. The only thing dummy tests can't accurately show you is the numbers you'd be doing in ICC with the 30% aura. You can get yourself full raid buffs if you really want to, and the 30% can just be extrapolated.

also dummies practice is quite different to boss practice due to you not being able to stand still for the whole time and spam ur rotation, my 2 cents are in a raid you are forced to take decisions which you'll never need to take on a dummy due to movement, mechanics etc.
    Who says you have to sit still on dummies? Simulate a fight environment. You can practice single target, AoE, target-swapping, anything that occurs in a raid.

Dummy tests are invaluable to get your rotation down. By down I mean figuring it out so that you can adapt to any situation, and getting it ingrained in your muscle memory.
    Not having to look at your spells 90% of the fight makes a huge difference in dps and survivability, because you're more aware and have the luxury to think in advance about your next steps. I don't know why this is overlooked.

You can be lazy all you want, but arguing that dummies aren't as useful as an excuse to have the guide-makers spend their hours figuring out your problems is not only false, but borderline disrespectful.
    Generally speaking, what do you think happens when you ask "hey what if i do X instead of Y, or use item A instead of B?"
    You guessed it. Someone else will have to sit on the dummy or fire up Rawr / Simcraft because you won't.
    Edited: May 30, 2018

9. May 30, 2018  
    The only thing dummy tests can't accurately show you is the numbers you'd be doing in ICC with the 30% aura. You can get yourself full raid buffs if you really want to, and the 30% can just be extrapolated.
    what about debuffs?
    for sure bruh, i always have in my pocket ret pala for +3% crit, +3% dmg, druid with ff -5% armor, ****en war with -20% armor, spriest with +3% spell hit, lock and fire mage with +5% spell crit chance (those 2 seems to stack for whatever reason), rogue with +4% phys dmg. its just aint hapenning

10. May 30, 2018  
    To me this sounds like a poor excuse to be lazy and ask for information to be spoon-fed to you.
    I have no problem with you, it's just this way of reasoning in general. The only thing dummy tests can't accurately show you is the numbers you'd be doing in ICC with the 30% aura. You can get yourself full raid buffs if you really want to, and the 30% can just be extrapolated.
    Its not, its a call to sim properly and dont rely on Dummy tests.

11. May 30, 2018  
    what about debuffs?
    for sure bruh, i always have in my pocket ret pala for +3% crit, +3% dmg, druid with ff -5% armor, ****en war with -20% armor, spriest with +3% spell hit, lock and fire mage with +5% spell crit chance (those 2 seems to stack for whatever reason), rogue with +4% phys dmg. its just aint hapenning
    The more important question is...
    Is over 19k dps hapenning for udks?

12. May 30, 2018  
    Its not, its a call to sim properly and dont rely on Dummy tests.
    Try it yourself...
    Do a dummy run multiple times with 1 weapon.
    Do the same thing with another weapon.

Do couple of raids with two weapons, and see that what worked on a dummy worked in those raids aswell...

13. May 30, 2018  
    what about debuffs?
    Since you like arguing semantics:
    Why is 3% dmg / 4% physical dmg even relevant? You can extrapolate those just as you can with the 30% buff.
    Same can be argued for nearly all debuffs you mention (sans hit, but its easy to find someone to help. Chances are you might find a priest practicing and bash their dummy too.)

All your paragraph says to me is that you don't know what dummies are for. You hit them to figure out your correct rotation and situational flexibility. You won't get ICC numbers on a dummy ever, even though if you really want to you can get all the auras.

But something else puzzles me more.
    Why do you even care so much about damage increasing auras? We all know Death Knight dps is capped at 19k in current state.

14. May 30, 2018  
    what about debuffs?
    For each of those you could get an extra player. Not that I recommend dummy tests over sims. Anyways..

What about current state mage? Since 2pT9 isn't a thing anymore can we expect a mage to pass 19k dps? Give us an answer supreme overlord dike, we, your humble disciples, must know.

15. Thanks for a great guide. What evidence do you got about Pet hit cap is 9%?

Your guide is the only one claiming that. Looking forward to your response.

First ... 56789 ... Last