1. Pet Attack and Leap are binded (macroed) to some of my abilities like Icy Touch and Plague Strike, Claw is on automatic, while i have separate binds for both Stun and 50% DMG reduction.

As for T9.5, no.
    I think i even said it in the guide...
    Its single target DMG is not even close to T10, on top of lower DnD dmg which is our true AoE dmg ability.

Not even on Halion 25m hc, where u constantly get **** ton of adds, T10 still outperforms T9.5 on overall DMG.

Remember, Boss dmg is what makes u finish the encounter, higher dmg on Ghouls or Flame Ambers wont do anything that will help your raid, since they will die anyway...

2. Hey gnimo i cant seem to find said pet macros on the main post, mind sharing them here? i only have /petattack on one ability and it causes every pet ability to be cast automatically.

3. Mainly on Icy Touch and Plague Strike, just add in: /petattack /cast or /use Leap.

4. Hey! Really good guide, I will follow him!
    Edited: August 25, 2018

5. It has some mistakes in it and i intend to fix them, in both Frost and Unholy dps guides (tank guide needs a lot of work aswell), but i guess Rotation part and Video with Talent Specs are fine. Got almost no free time for it yet so rip...

Follow that and you should be fine.

6. Got almost no free time for it yet so rip...
    Hey man! First of all, big thanks for these guides. I'm fresh to the server since a few weeks ago, and leveled a DK to 80 for first time ever. Originally played WoW till Ulduar in Wotlk, so I'm looking forward to visiting the raid content I missed soon.

Anyway, I know you are busy, but the talent links that goto the defender.eu domain don't work. You mirrored almost all of them with evowow links EXCEPT for the "Dungeon Hero Spec" you mentioned, which I was interested in as that's what I'll be doing for the next week or two. Any chance you could remake that build on evowow and link it?

Also, I'm still a little unclear on why you use /cancelaura blood tap in some of the situations. Isn't that just undoing the death rune effect or what am I missing here? For example, you said
    "Note: Runic Power loss from less points in Dirge can be fixed with some Blood Tap > Instant /cancelaura Blood Tap macro, right before u do Blood Strike. However, if u think that Blood Tap will be usefull in next couple of sec, dont do this and simply use Horn of Winter..."

I'm not understanding that part about cancelling blood tap at all. Any help?

7. Dungeon Master is the same spec, idk why i renamed it. Will fix when i update the guide. Altho, dungeon and raid spec is also solid for gearing process, especialy if u do raids as much as u do dungeons.

Cancelaura macro is there so the Rune Order remains intact, meaning, you will always use the left rune first.

Try out both, with and without the use of macro, and u will notice what im talking about...

8. just curious, are those agi items giving more dps for uh? isn't gunship bracers and ring (or even might of blight) also good to replace them, seeing as u can get the hit and some nicer expertise, even with the ilvl loss from leather?

9. just curious, are those agi items giving more dps for uh? isn't gunship bracers and ring (or even might of blight) also good to replace them, seeing as u can get the hit and some nicer expertise, even with the ilvl loss from leather?
    In the end-game BiS umbrage provides you with more worthwhile stats compared to GS wrist as you simply don't need that extra hit rating. Much the same applies for signet of twillight. They both give you a lot of hit that gets you over the minimum cap and there's no aequate way to fix that. The best in slot combo is Might of Blight as a second ring and Umbrage.

10. You can go for both Umbrage and Signet and Polar with Might of Blight or Skeleton Lord rings.
    The main difference is crit vs attack power, where i value those 284 items a bit more duo to overall more stats in them.

If you decide to go for T10 gloves and vdw legs, both Signet and Polar would bring you to 279/282 hit rating, which is close to perfect if you take into account spell hit chance.
    If you decide to go T10 legs and fester gloves, both Signet and Polar would put you at 267/280 hit rating if you match all yellow socket bonuses with 10str10hit gems in case you use Engi + JC. If you have Hit from enchants (20 on gloves, 12 on feet) at your disposal, you can be at 279/280 hit rating and gem some of those yellow socket spots with 10str10haste gems.

Overall, its all up to you to decide which T10 item (gloves or legs) are u going to use, and which last 2 items you are going to go for. DPS difference wont be noticeable.

If you dont care about expertise: T10 Gloves + VDW legs + Umbrage + Signet = 279 hit rating and 5 expertise > gem all yellow sockets with 10str10haste.
    If you want to reduce that dodge chance by a bit: T10 legs + Fester gloves + Umbrage + Signet = 267 (JC + Engi) / 279 (JC + BS) hit rating and 17 expertise
    If you want to cap expertise: T10 legs + Fester gloves + Polar + Skeleton = 277/279 hit rating and 26 expertise with 1x 10expertise10hit gem.

11. Hey Gnimo, isn't 290 hit going to give 100% hit chance with raid buffs etc? 280 still gives u a super little chance to miss as I see

12. 289 hit rating is 11% spell hit which with 3% from Virulence and 3% from Spriest or Bdruid is 17% which is the spell hit cap.

277-279 hit is enough, since 0.45-0.37% miss chance wont matter, and you will see that 1 miss every light year or so.
    If you are Alliance, there is 1% hit chance from Draenei aura, which makes 277-279 hit rating even more appealing.

Simply put, i find 10 extra Haste rating more valuable than the last 10 Hit rating that will cap your hit.

P.S. If those 10 rating made you reach 9% melee hit, which caps Ghouls expertise rating, it would be better to reach that point, but since there is no difference on that aswell, rip...

13. So you're going by "Gnimo" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Demmye from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in ICC. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember your feeling of relevance? Yeah i'm taking that now. I make over 19k on blood dk and slay balkans. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..

14. Demmye the Dog of Warmane.

15. Hey Gnimo. What's up?

So I've farmed quite a lot of frosts these days and I need your advice on what do buy. My dk alt is sitting at 5,6 kgs as tank, and I am satisfied with that, but I want to have dps os.I don't know what to buy because I already have some items which are listed bellow. I am not looking for making a bis, but I've read itemisation part, and know that Sigil of Virluence is the one I must have. Also, since this is my only dk, which of the ashen rings would you recommend keeping, dps or tank one ?

DPS items that I have

- Blade-scored Carapce il251(dbs) chest
    - t10 hands il251
    - Raging Behemoth Shoulderplates il264 (boe) shoulders
    - Shawl of Nerubian Silk il251 (marrowgar) back
    - Ring of Rotting Sinew il264(boe) ring

First ... 7891011 ... Last