1. May 7, 2020  
    Not according to sim, but if you want to use Signet, the difference will be extremely insignificant.

Thx mate for ur answer, cheers ^^

2. Updated the guide.

Added every itemisation under the sun in the guide.

Will record couple of new videos on different rotations and openers as soon as I get the time and bump the guide again.

3. Does anyone have a T8 BiS list? Assume it's 4pc with the hc FL 239 legs?

4. Yo Gnimo, wanted to ask if Gargoyle benefits from UH Presence, was wondering if it worth starting the rotation with it.

Cheers and awainting yours.

5. Awesome update on the guide.

Would suggest adding a desecration build in the talents section – it’s the most popular build being used to slow valk’yrs on Lordaeron 0%.

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#jZG0xx0M...zx0uIqo:bsLMmV

This is what people are using, last talent point can be either dirge for more single target dps, morbidity for 5 secs extra quality of life in dropping DnD (you can afford to drop it a few later after things are stunned) or dirge for a bit more RP since RP income is quite shafted in this build.
    Edited: July 21, 2020

6. Personally I am not a fan of that spec, and Desecration in general.
    If you have a Mage that can Cone of Cold while moving away from the middle, or better yet Fury Warriors with Piercing Howl, you should have no need for Desecration, that talent on some fights and some cases, might cause more harm.
    More update coming as I find some free time. :D

7. Desecration build is not recomended at all if you wanna aim to max out dps. On the other hand mage using cone of cold is pointless since as mage you should aim to not move at all from the current stacking position after valks have landed (because you can blink out with defile and not waste time/dps moving). Best way is proven to be a hunter trap and warrior using piercing howl after trap/HW rotation is done.

8. Or you can Cone of Cold while moving away and keep on moving while spamming Living Bombs on Valks and save Blink if things go wrong. :D

Point was not that Cone of Cold was optimal, but that there are other things out there in the raid comp that wont require a change of talents on anyone, from stupid things like Fire Mage using Cone of Cold, to smart things like Fury Warrior using Piercing Howl or Hunter using a Trap (Earthbind totem, found another one, altho not sure if smart or stupid).
    Also, permanent slow around the target might not be wanted on some encounters, and once u spec into Desecration, u cant chose not to do it.

But I think most of you get the idea, but if the guild u are in requires u to use it for god knows what reason, spec Komarac9323 seems fine. I dont know if 1/2 Dirge or 1/1 Unholy Blight does more dmg overall, so chose w/e u feel like it when it comes to that last talent.

9. Hi the gargoyle benefits from the UH presence?

10. Hi the gargoyle benefits from the UH presence?
    Unless something changed in the past two months, yes.

11. Guide updated.
    New videos added.
    1 video with BP opener and single target dps,
    1 video with UHP opener and target swap.

Overall this concludes the guide, best of luck, and sorry for the spam in comments.

12. i have a question, when im dpsing a boss should i use death and decay? or just the BS SS rotation?

13. It is explained in the guide already.
    If you have A LOT of Runic Power, if you got dodged way too many times, or you have some Magic Damage coming your way that you can use Anti Magic Shell on, you can pop Death and Decay on 1 target and trow a lot of Death Coils at it.
    Otherwise no, you don't want to Death an Decay 1 target.

This is all situational and based on personal choice at that given situation, that can end up being a good and/or a bad thing, on a short and/or long run.

14. ok so how much difference in dps between gloren hc bryntroll hc and shadow edge? getting last two is much easier than gloren so is it worth spending my coins?

15. Depends on a race (Human, Orc, Draenei, Troll...) and what your plans for future are.
    If you are Human it is worth to go Gloren (284 ilvl).
    If you are Orc it is worth to go Bryntroll (277 ilvl) and NOT spend coins on Gloren.
    If you plan on getting Shadowmourne I guess for a good period of time you should wield Shadows Edge (264 ilvl) for the quest completion.
    For other races Gloren should be a better option, but again, if you plan on, and are doing the Shadowmourne chain quest, just stick with the Shadows Edge.

Weapon does indeed yield most DPS increase out of all the items (STS as a trinket is also a huge dps boost), but if you are going to use it for couple of months and let it dust in your bank after it, or during those couple of months u end up disenchanting Gloren in your guild run, or let it go to someone for offspec, u might wasted coins.

And the last factor would be how scarce are your coins.
    If you are getting them on daily bases, or getting more is not an issue, Gloren would be your best choice.
    If you have limited amount of coins, and wont be getting more any time soon, you need to think about it on the long run I guess.

But in the end it is your choice. I dont know anything about you or your char so I cant make this judgement.
    Gloren is the 2nd best weapon in the game and it will boost your dps more than any other weapon.
    But if you will change that weapon in couple of months, and maybe wont have a chance to do RS and get STS for example for a long time, maybe getting that trinket is a better idea.

First ... 910111213 ... Last