1. You cap Pets Expertise at 26 with 9% Hit rating on your DK (this is something i remember i read long time ago somewhere while learning about Unholy DK).
    You can test it yourself and do couple of raids with 8% hit, than with 9% hit, and compare the pets miss/dodge ratio...

Also, 9% Melee Hit = 11% Spell Hit.
    11 + 3% from Virulence + 3% from Spriest/Boomie debuff = 17% Spell Hit, aka no miss on DC, IT, Pesti and DnD.

Its completely up to you what you want to go for...
    You can get 8% melee hit (263), 9% Melee hit (295) or 11% Spell Hit (289).
    End result will be the same, aka, it wont change your DPS almost at all if u decide to go 8% or 9% melee hit...

2. You cap Pets Expertise at 26 with 9% Hit rating on your DK (this is something i remember i read long time ago somewhere while learning about Unholy DK).
    You can test it yourself and do couple of raids with 8% hit, than with 9% hit, and compare the pets miss/dodge ratio...

11 + 3% from Virulence + 3% from Spriest/Boomie debuff = 17% Spell Hit, aka no miss on DC, IT, Pesti and DnD.

End result will be the same, aka, it wont change your DPS almost at all if u decide to go 8% or 9% melee hit...
    just tell me why recount doesnt show ghoul dmg ... if u dont do nothing just sent your pet (ghoul) for dummy u have 0 dps in recount... sorry for eng, but this is true.
    Ghoul is bugged or recount?

3. You cap Pets Expertise at 26 with 9% Hit rating on your DK (this is something i remember i read long time ago somewhere while learning about Unholy DK).

Thanks for a fast response. I sitting with 322 Hit rating with my gear. Cant find any good replace to lower my hit rating to 263/289 or 295.

Does this "extra" 60-20 hit rating really affect my DPS? I am sitting at 40,50% Crit and 12% Haste with Horn.

Is it worth downgrading ilvl just to lower my hit rating..?

4. Thanks for a fast response. I sitting with 322 Hit rating with my gear. Cant find any good replace to lower my hit rating to 263/289 or 295.

Does this "extra" 60-20 hit rating really affect my DPS? I am sitting at 40,50% Crit and 12% Haste with Horn.

Is it worth downgrading ilvl just to lower my hit rating..?
    It is never about lowering your hit. It is about getting some other stat instead of over cap hit.

FE: If you loose 30 hit, and 10 str and gain 40 haste/crit/arp, then yes it is worth it. If all you do is loose 30 hit, then its useless. I like to use approximate stat values in this case (you can use rawr, etc to get them).

Over cap hit has 0 value, you want to replace it by something that has higher value (anything at this point). But since you have only lower items you would loose some str in the process. Make sure that you gain more than you loose.

5. It is never about lowering your hit. It is about getting some other stat instead of over cap hit.

FE: If you loose 30 hit, and 10 str and gain 40 haste/crit/arp, then yes it is worth it. If all you do is loose 30 hit, then its useless. I like to use approximate stat values in this case (you can use rawr, etc to get them).

Over cap hit has 0 value, you want to replace it by something that has higher value (anything at this point). But since you have only lower items you would loose some str in the process. Make sure that you gain more than you loose.
    Thanks. I guess you still benefit from more Hit rating even if you shouldnt go for it. Spell hit cap is 17% so everything above that should be considered totally useless?

If I got 322 Hit it is still better than 263/289/295 thanks to the spell hit cap? In theory.

6. Thanks. I guess you still benefit from more Hit rating even if you shouldnt go for it. Spell hit cap is 17% so everything above that should be considered totally useless?

If I got 322 Hit it is still better than 263/289/295 thanks to the spell hit cap? In theory.
    No, not always. 289 is spell hit cap with proper raid boss debuffs, and virulence talent (= 11% spell hit - it is easier to get than meele hit) Up to 295 hit is beneficial for your ghoul.
    Anything above that is useless, unless you miss hit debuff on boss. (provided by boomkin fe)

7. The more important question is...
    Is over 19k dps hapenning for udks?
    Does this count?

8. ^
    I call cheats, supreme overlord Dike says 19k dps is unreachable in current state, must be true if he says it.

Edit: Tauren dk = ew, bad gemming = more ew
    Edited: June 27, 2018

9. 1. Go cow or go slow, 2. Whats wrong with gems?

10. 1. Go cow or go slow, 2. Whats wrong with gems?
    I would assume the one +20 hit gem :shrug:

11. 1. Go cow or go slow, 2. Whats wrong with gems?
    Any and all cow dks must be put to the slaughter. Komodo mentioned it already.

12. July 1, 2018  
    Any and all cow dks must be put to the slaughter. Komodo mentioned it already.
    Ok but i dont get why 2x 10strĂ—10 hit would be better than +20str and +20 hit :|

13. July 1, 2018  
    Ok but i dont get why 2x 10strĂ—10 hit would be better than +20str and +20 hit :|
    If you were to replace the 20 hit gem in your hands slot with a 10 str 10 hit and <any> 10 str 10 haste gem you currently have(for example AV ring) to a 10 str 10 hit you'd effectively be gaining 10 strength at the price of 10 haste and last time I checked strength is more valuable. To add to that your chest gem is also off, there's no reason to have a hybrid there.

14. What about ghoul spells? Do you use all on automatic cast or not?

15. Im just too lazy to read all the comments, but I got one question: For TLK and Halion would you recomend the 4t9.5 hc? I've tested them both single target and on AoE and it does decent single target damage ( for Halion P2 for example) and an insane amount of damage on 3+ targets.

First ... 678910 ... Last