1. (High XP N/A DK) got some questions! New to warmane

Hey everyone! Just started playing 2 days ago I'm a +3200 DK on CLassic WOTLK-Benediction and have some questions

PREG / DK QUESTIONS:

1. Does glyph of Glyph of Corpse Explosion (increase range by 5 yards) work on this client?
    2. Does wandering plague bounce PoM (prayer of mending) on this client? If so why the hell would u run it?
    3. Does wandering plague break CC on this client?
    4. Does wandering plague get effected by res?
    4. Why do none of the top DK's here run chill of the grave?
    5. Why does no one play "On a pale horse" talent?
    6. Why are some high rated DK's using Pestilence glyph?

****** Does ANYONE have a addon, weakaura or script to show cast bars on enemy/friendly nameplates? (using tidy plates)********

THANKS IN ADVANCE! Looking for to hearing from the DK community!
    Edited: October 7, 2023

2. Corpse explo glyph only increases range at which you can cast ce either that or it affects only dead corpses on ground (not including your pet) one of the two, can't remember which

3. 1. it does.
    2. yes. because it makes diseases act as if they can crit/proc twice and its aoe, so more pessure/extra dmg source.
    3. no.
    4. yes, its affected by resil and shadow resist.
    4. i believe its personal preference based on playstyle to spend the leftover points after taking the mandatories i.e. garg and endless winter, some take chill of the graves, wandering plague, or even reaping. just like some take icy reach over icy talons, etc.
    5. i believe its less likely to just sit and wait the stun/fear in arena, so people rather take epidemic for longer window to ds/ss.
    6. same matter of preference i guess, its either horn, ce, pestilence or bloodtap. so there is no de facto reason for which one is more practical between ce and pestilece glyph cz it depends on preference/playstyle.
    Edited: October 8, 2023