1. Can i ask what is the idea behind putting a lot of points in dps talents, but not a single one in mark of blood?! proper use of this can help a lot on the raid and yourself where there is healing problems, aka infest, sindi last phase, pp etc.?

Proper mark use its like 700 - 800k healing - https://ibb.co/kXx26w

2. Lets say MoB has 25 stacks so each one of the raid members get healed, i simply dont feel like 4% of max HP every 3minutes will make almost any diference whatsoever, aka those 4% wont save anyone nor will make healers job easyer...
    If the CD was 1min, i would probably go for it aswell tho.

If any of u feel or think otherwise, remove 1 talent point from Bloody Strikes and put it in Mark of Blood i guess.

Edit:
    On 50k HP char, 4% = 2000.
    Even in extreme situations like, wild remorsless with infest, 2k heal per raid member wont save almost anyone in 99% of the cases.

Same goes for Improved Blood Presence for example.
    Spikes in which dmg comes and heals that u receive are so big that 4% wont make any diference, its just wasted talent points which can be put in more aggro.
    More aggro = more Death Strikes.

Sure, u can see it doing a lot of heals on recount, but if u think about it, its that useless healing in btwn big heals u receive from healers so they dont make any diference, aka playing with or without them will result in the same death ratio during a fight.
    Edited: January 19, 2018

3. Proper mark use its like 700 - 800k healing - https://ibb.co/kXx26w
    That's because it's healing the shambling horror. Check your healed targets.

4. Really nice guide. I've never got to experience some endgame raiding with DK, but we will see. However I have some questions on my mind that I would like to be clarified.

So ICC debuff reduces dodge by 20%. Here are my questions.

- How does it decrease ? ( If I have 25% dodge, does it reduce to 5%, or it decreases 25% of my total dodge ?)
    - If reduction is huge ( and RNG is in effect as you said), does spending talent points on dodge for ICC raiding waste of talent points ?
    - Again, does the same rule apply for gear ? Majority of tier 10 gear for all tanks include a lot of avoidance, so it kinda doesn't make sense. Why get emblems from ICC and then buy gear that has a stat that was negated in mentioned raid ? ( I am not asking this for purpose of making BIS, just out of desire for knowledge and potential better performance. )
    - As a Death Knight tank, block is non-existent, so why not invest in parry ? Parry sounds like a reasonable stat to consider because when it occurs it mitigates all the damage. Aside of being rng, anything more you can say about the stat ?

I've read the whole guide and most of the comments, so you don't have to repeat yourself if you don't want to. Cheers !

5. Its -20% dodge straight, so if u have 25%, it will reduce it to 5%.
    Both Parry and Dodge (and Miss) are RNG avoidance stats. Altho they are not relyable, they are usefull to have.

As for the gear, if there wer 277 items that had only increased Stamina and Armor in them, noone would use avoidance gear. Since there are no better items, u are forced to use that avoidance gear even tho its not 100% relyable.

Also, as i said in some other threads on these forums, i consider that after u are able to survive 2 hits from the LK without any heals, and make time to get healed to 100% hp and survice again, going for even more Armor and Stamina is useless from my pov since u wont be able to get to a point where u can survive 3 hits in a row without getting heals.
    So after u get a fair amount of stamina and armor, u should try to maximise the overall stats (hit / exp / dodge / parry).

I will try to edit the guide, i wanted to do it on all 3 long time ago, but i dont have a lot of free time to do so...

6. Hello i wanna level my dk while tanking so i can practise, my question is: Can I use the blood talents for leveling? Or should i use this talents: http://theworldofwarcrafters.blogspo...ng-talent.html
    and can tank too?

7. Thanks for the info, you are really helpful dude. I will make sure to read all the replies when I have the time.

8. Itemisation part is updated.

I did check other sections aswell, and i feel like updating those will be useless.

U have enough info in it to be a great DK tank.

Good Luck. :D

P.S. Read it. From the start till the end.

9. I was wondering if Verdigris Chain Belt is somehow part of the "bis" list ? I am sitting at 5,1 kgs and it will greatly improve my character. I just want to make sure I am spending my frosts on a worth while item. Also I have Platinum Mesh Cloak from conquests or valor, not sure. I would not replace that because it will drop my hit bellow 8%, the point I feel the most comfortable. So I would rather pick belt. Also I am not doing ICC at all, so hopefully I will get into 10 man soon. So is it worth getting EoF belt ?

10. If you already have your tier set, then yes, the belt is very good.

11. In my eye you get EOF trinket first (unless you have access to TOGC (faction champions) and ICC (Sindragosa) consistently) and then complete T10 set. When you're done with T10 then you should get other EOF offpieces (cloak, waist, chest for potential expertise build but it's not really necessary most of the time).

Most of your abilities and talents scale off HP (Death Strike, Rune Tap, Vampiric Blood, AMS, Death Pact, Will of the Necropolis). High amounts of stamina are incredibly effective for DKs, especially with 30% ICC buff, which is why I recommend it firsthand.

12. As Mercy said, belt is very good.

You can also find ur answer in:
    "Itemisation" part of the guide.

Just by READING that part, u can see that the belt is in every itemisation linked, exept the Avoidance one, cos for avoidance set u want more Avoidance rather than Armor..

As for how to spend EOFs
    Trinket, Belt, Cloak, T10 5/5 for diferent itemisation setups, Expertise Chest,
    most of those items are awesome for end game raiding, get the one that is the biggest upgrade i guess. U wont be making a mistake even if u get the wrong item now, since there will come a time when u are going to use them all...
    Just think about it a little bit in thr future,
    for example if u can get "close to bis" belt soon, but there are no good trinkets in near future, follow Asphyxiations advice...
    Or simply follow his advice anyway.
    Edited: April 19, 2018

13. Although I am playing paladin, I figured I should ask here because it's commonly replied and Gnimo always provides good info, as well as others. I am a casual player and I recently joined a guild, so getting into ICC10 man is not a problem, but everything but that is. I am currently doing toc10/25 on weekly basis for some off parts.

So I guess I will get the trinket. Asphyxiation said Will of the Necropolis scales with stamina, which is Ardent Defender in my case, so I will get it for stamina and because I don't like what trinkets ToC and ToGC both have to offer. Also I am trying to get ready for icc, and would focus more on stamina and armor then avoidance. The thing is with Corroded Skeleton Key that I don't like it's on use effect. 6,4k absorb looks just too weak for me. But I am not an experienced tank nor raider so can you tell me is there any case of it's use effect ? Or people get it mainly for stam.

In case you don't mind answering here is some more. Is it the best possible idea to get 5/5 or 4/5 t10 set as early as possible for all plate tanks ? I have sanct chest (armor, no defense), sanct hands (hit) and t10 251 helm. My shoulders have expertise but I can even it out with fortunate Deathforged Legplates. Is getting the shoulder t10 piece worth it ? 4 set bonus provides 12% dodge for 10 seconds upon activating Divine Plea. Kinda don't like it. And one more thing. I know everything about the stats. Read them multiple times on multiple threads. The question is simple. Is it possible to sacrifice threat stats (going bellow soft caps) for some encounters ? If so, how and which ones ? I know generally speaking is good to be capped especially when doing a lot of pugs, but I would like to know more, as always.

Thank you. Cheers.

14. So I guess I will get the trinket. Asphyxiation said Will of the Necropolis scales with stamina, which is Ardent Defender in my case, so I will get it for stamina and because I don't like what trinkets ToC and ToGC both have to offer. Also I am trying to get ready for icc, and would focus more on stamina and armor then avoidance. The thing is with Corroded Skeleton Key that I don't like it's on use effect. 6,4k absorb looks just too weak for me. But I am not an experienced tank nor raider so can you tell me is there any case of it's use effect ? Or people get it mainly for stam.
    ToGC drops Satrinas Impending Scarab (Alliance) / Juggernauts Vitality (Horde), which is your best stamina trinket option after the sindra trinket. Its flat stamina bonus is smaller than the one of CSK, but the on-use effect is better. CSK is still a very viable trinket and you won't notice the difference that often.

In case you don't mind answering here is some more. Is it the best possible idea to get 5/5 or 4/5 t10 set as early as possible for all plate tanks ? I have sanct chest (armor, no defense), sanct hands (hit) and t10 251 helm. My shoulders have expertise but I can even it out with fortunate Deathforged Legplates. Is getting the shoulder t10 piece worth it ? 4 set bonus provides 12% dodge for 10 seconds upon activating Divine Plea. Kinda don't like it. And one more thing. I know everything about the stats. Read them multiple times on multiple threads. The question is simple. Is it possible to sacrifice threat stats (going bellow soft caps) for some encounters ? If so, how and which ones ? I know generally speaking is good to be capped especially when doing a lot of pugs, but I would like to know more, as always.
    Short version as answers to this can be found on the paladin forums: Paladins usually take 2pT10 (Chest and Gloves -> armor bonus). The 4p bonus is situational and inside ICC not that impressive, although it is a cooldown that is technically decreasing your damage taken by 12% for the time - because of its nature it's not reliabe and thus some sort of a gamble.
    You should have 237 hit rating (while running the taunt glyph) and expertise as much as you need to hold threat. Expertise is the most important threat stat for a paladin. Defining a sweet spot is rather difficult as there is no value in going for more of those stats if hunters and rogues refuse to misdirect - in a valueable raid you don't need to be capped on either stat.

15. Is it a good idea to dual wield as a blood dk??

First ... 4567816 ... Last